Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -

4 posters

Go down

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  Empty Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:01

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUSBnVjUsAAVMjt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  Empty Re: Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:02

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUSBpEoUwAEhM6J
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  Empty Re: Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:02

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUSCBFoU8AAf2Nx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:03

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUSCT-JUwAAyGW_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:03

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUSCqFAUwAAt_RX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:04

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUSDWjMU8AAK8Hf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:04

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUR974OWoAEoNDC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:05

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CURupBJWEAAmJrc
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:06

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUSEKKsWcAEYb56
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-20, 17:06

Has Cook been seen warming up?!??!

#shouldergate
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-20, 17:11

Dantonio playing QB in place of Cook?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-20, 17:21

The closer we get to game time, the more I feel like MSU is going to win. I think it's because so many people think we're going to lose. I can't say that MSU is the better team talent wise, I'm just feeling good. It could also be that I've already reconciled with losing the game such that I no longer fear it and that's making me see things in a different light. Whatever it is, I like feeling good about our chances.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 17:49

Chris Fowler ‏@cbfowler 2h2 hours ago
That's a Spartan green huddle in what'll be a noisy sea of Scarlet tomorrow! #MSUvsOSU abc 330ET

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUSKhiHUcAASRxO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 08:49

I had a fan club like this for IM games.....

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUTskguWsAA5dO5

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUTskgtWwAEKMCg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 08:49

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUTpFNzWsAA1zNQ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 09:17

MSU, Connor Cook aim for redemption

East Lansing — At one point in the fourth quarter last season, as Michigan State was watching its Big Ten and national title hopes vanish in a loss to Ohio State on a cold, November night at Spartan Stadium, a smile spread across Connor Cook’s face.

It wasn’t because the Spartans’ quarterback was happy. He’d just misfired on a third-down pass, but the game was decided at that point. Ohio State led by 12 points and the clock was ticking away.

Happiness had disappeared for Cook and all of his teammates at that moment. Frustration. Despair. Anger. Disappointment. Shock. The only thing left for Cook to do was smile, hiding the disbelief that the Spartans were watching their season fall apart.

The 49-37 Ohio State victory dashed Michigan State’s title aspirations, and when the incredulous smile subsided, Cook was left with one overriding feeling: sickness.

“Losing to Ohio State last year I think was a little bit more sickening than losing to Oregon last year,” Cook said, referencing a loss in the second week of the 2014 season. “It shuttered our hopes of going to play for the Big Ten Title game.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 09:25

UNINTERRUPTED: Draymond Green Wears MSU Football Uni, Calls out LeBron for a Bet

Day Day calling out the Buckeyes....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 10:49

Spartans vs Buckeyes - Pre Game Thread -  CUWJV97VEAQmmzX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-11-21, 11:22

In Columbus. Fuck OSU

Swing by Chumley's for a beer on me or OTPT. Swill discount.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down