Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio State implodes under pressure; Michigan State toughness wins

Go down

Ohio State implodes under pressure; Michigan State toughness wins Empty Ohio State implodes under pressure; Michigan State toughness wins

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-22, 10:46

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/writer/jon-solomon/25384639/ohio-state-implodes-under-pressure-michigan-state-toughness-wins

Speaking of imagining, Michigan State kicker Michael Geiger said he grew up in Toledo constantly taking practice kicks while dreaming of beating Ohio State. Then, as if he had won an Oscar, he told reporters that he needed to thank his mom and dad for taking him to soccer camps so many years and he said he loved his sisters.

“I grew up in this state. Everybody in the state was against me, in my opinion,” Geiger said on the field moments after his game-winning 41-yard field goal. “To come out here and beat them, it’s the most important thing I’ve ever done in my entire life. It’s my home state. I’ve got a lot of resentment toward this place. Never liked them and I proved it.”
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down