Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesmerises dishes out the new reality for tOSU & scUM

+3
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
InTenSity
7 posters

Go down

Lesmerises dishes out the new reality for tOSU & scUM Empty Lesmerises dishes out the new reality for tOSU & scUM

Post by Guest 2015-11-23, 09:59

While Ohio State and Michigan stare each other down, Michigan State rolls into college football's elite

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Nick Saban and Malik McDowell told you Michigan State was elite before Saturday. Tyler O'Connor and Damion Terry reinforced it on Saturday for anyone that doubted it.

Saban, Alabama's coach, in 2013 canceled a planned home-and-home nonconference series with the Spartans that was supposed to start next season.

McDowell, a four-star defensive tackle and top 50 recruit nationally, in 2014 picked Michigan State over Ohio State, Florida State, Michigan, Alabama and others in a complicated recruiting battle.

And O'Connor and Terry, the Spartans' backup quarterbacks, in 2015 led the Spartans to a 17-14 road win over Ohio State while starting quarterback Connor Cook, the star of the Spartans' recent success, stood on the sideline injured.

Scaring Saban. Recruiting elite players. Winning with a backup quarterback.

Sound like any other top program you know?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lesmerises dishes out the new reality for tOSU & scUM Empty Re: Lesmerises dishes out the new reality for tOSU & scUM

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-23, 10:16

You find good articles Loose. Thank you.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lesmerises dishes out the new reality for tOSU & scUM Empty Re: Lesmerises dishes out the new reality for tOSU & scUM

Post by DWags 2015-11-23, 10:20

Nice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 10:27

Blue Wall.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-23, 10:28

My micropenis just grew 1/8 of an inch, and all because of you, Goose. Thanks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-23, 10:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Blue Wall.

How so?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-23, 10:29

Funny, it takes a Cleveland paper to point out what we've known for a while. Detroit media? Hello........
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-23, 10:35

DWags wrote:Funny, it takes a Cleveland paper to point out what we've known for a while. Detroit media? Hello........

Nailed it. Good for them to call out saban too. Dude looks like a total putz now. Guarantee we bet them if we play in the playoff due to the disrespect
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 10:42

InTenSity wrote:

How so?
oh, I don't know - didn't read the article. It's usually just the thing we respond with when there is an article written.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-23, 10:44

InTenSity wrote:

How so?

Dude... I'm disappointed in you. This ain't your first Sakimano rodeo, man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-23, 10:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
How so?
oh, I don't know - didn't read the article. It's usually just the thing we respond with when there is an article written.

Probably would have helped if it was written by someone who works for a Detroit paper. Then your sarcasm works better.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-23, 10:45

Rocinante wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
How so?

Oh, I know why he does it. I just want to make sure he uses his sarcasm in the correct spots.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-23, 10:46

InTenSity wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Oh, I know why he does it. I just want to make sure he uses his sarcasm in the correct spots.

You seem mad. Bob will pray for you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 10:48

Lesmerises dishes out the new reality for tOSU & scUM 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-23, 10:48

Nice article from OSU's backyard, loose.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-23, 10:51

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

You seem mad. Bob will pray for you.
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT TODAY!!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down