Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy

+32
Frank Ricard
ErnieMcCracken
SpartanInNH
DWags
LoneWolfSparty
Drugs Delaney
GTA Spartan
Youngblood 96
tig ol bitties
Snake Plissken
SeeRockCity
duffy munn
Rocinante
Sparty11
Bizarro Fletch
WhiteBoyHatcher
Green Note
Danny Tanner
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
CrazySparty
steveschneider
Cosmo_Kramer
Death Roe
tanfan!
MasonGuy
Brock Middlebrook
tTito
TrueGreenSpartan
Turtleneck
36 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 Empty Re: Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-14, 09:46

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

If getting the last word in is winning in your book, then you pretty much always win in your own head Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 3557613862 

Upon further review, I think Miser actually got credit for the win. I hit the game winning RBI though.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 Empty Re: Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-14, 14:50

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

If getting the last word in is winning in your book, then you pretty much always win in your own head Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 3557613862

EDIT: SEE BELOW

Now that everyone pointed this out,I've noticed he won't stop and go on all day until he gets it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-14, 16:43

Tanfan! wrote:

Now that everyone pointed this out,I've noticed he won't stop and go on all day until he gets it.

Upon additional further review, Tanfan gets credit for the win and Miser gets the save. I still had the game winning RBI though.

TrueGreenSpartan won the hot dog race at the end of the 5th inning.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-14, 18:30

NigelUno wrote:

Upon additional further review, Tanfan gets credit for the win and Miser gets the save.  I still had the game winning RBI though.

TrueGreenSpartan won the hot dog race at the end of the 5th inning.

What's my prize for winning the race? Better be pretty good or I'm keeping the costume
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-15, 12:35

RP ran away Jim. He ran away when he shouldn't have! It's criminal.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Youngblood 96 2014-05-16, 16:23

Tanfan! wrote:RP ran away Jim.  He ran away when he shouldn't have! It's criminal.  

RP McMurphy wrote: Remember when a large contingent of posters wanted Narduzzi fired? Tanfan leading the way. I fart in their general direction. "]

RP runs away from this board and is talking shit on the other board, this time about Tanfan, knowing he can't respond over there. Dude is spineless.  Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 502811600 
Youngblood 96
Youngblood 96
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-16, 17:53

Youngblood 96 wrote:

RP runs away from this board and is talking shit on the other board, this time about Tanfan, knowing he can't respond over there.  Dude is spineless.   Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 502811600 

He's like Duffy. They wait until I'm banned then talk major shit about me knowing I can't respond. It's funny how obsessed they are. I haven't posted there in over a year and they can't go a day without mentioning me. They have nothing else to talk about. Spineless pussies. That's rp and the blowers. Bringing up me is a way to get up votes for the insecure pussy
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Reynolds 2014-05-16, 17:59

Youngblood 96 wrote:

RP runs away from this board and is talking shit on the other board, this time about Tanfan, knowing he can't respond over there.  Dude is spineless.   Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 502811600 

Seriously such a pussy. I kept responding with crying face and downvotes. I bet he has been beside himself with anger all afternoon.
Frank Reynolds
Frank Reynolds
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-16, 21:37

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Seriously such a pussy.  I kept responding with crying face and downvotes.  I bet he has been beside himself with anger all afternoon.

I just read your encounter. You destroyed the pussy. Lol. Well done. You need to mention he came to this board and couldn't stay with the big boys so he ran away like the coward I've been calling him for years.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-05-16, 21:43

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Seriously such a pussy.  I kept responding with crying face and downvotes.  I bet he has been beside himself with anger all afternoon.

Link? I can't find it over there
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2014-05-16, 22:59

Tanfan! wrote:

I just read your encounter. You destroyed the pussy. Lol. Well done. You need to mention he came to this board and couldn't stay with the big boys so he ran away like the coward I've been calling him for years.

"couldn't stay with the big boys" ?  Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 502811600 It's a message board dude...
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Reynolds 2014-05-16, 23:29

Tim Wakefield wrote:

"couldn't stay with the big boys" ?  Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 502811600 It's a message board dude...

Go **** yourself Tim. RP is a giant pussy and had to go hide with his Rod protectors
Frank Reynolds
Frank Reynolds
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2014-05-16, 23:36

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Go **** yourself Tim.  RP is a giant pussy and had to go hide with his Rod protectors

Because beating your chest about winning an internet argument is way better. Heh
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-16, 23:50

Tanfan! wrote:

He's like Duffy. They wait until I'm banned then talk major shit about me knowing I can't respond. It's funny how obsessed they are. I haven't posted there in over a year and they can't go a day without mentioning me. They have nothing else to talk about. Spineless pussies. That's rp and the blowers. Bringing up me is a way to get up votes for the insecure pussy

The irony here is pretty funny. Tanner claims I'm obsessed yet mentions me in nearly every post. He then says I'm a spineless pussy because he " can't respond" to my friendly quips.

Now that he can respond, he chooses not to. Who's spineless again ?

I win. Bwaaa.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-05-16, 23:56

All of you are weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-16, 23:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:All of you are weird.

True.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Reynolds 2014-05-17, 00:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:All of you are weird.

Thank you
Frank Reynolds
Frank Reynolds
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-17, 00:51

Tanfan! wrote:

tSwill Duffy is a pretty good poster...tCock Duffy is an upvote troll. I like tSwill Duffy. I think he's going to be a pretty good poster over here. You should give him a chance.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-17, 07:29

WCS wrote:

tSwill Duffy is a pretty good poster...tCock Duffy is an upvote troll. I like tSwill Duffy. I think he's going to be a pretty good poster over here. You should give him a chance.

Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 685334576 Question re: Swill poster R.P. Murphy  - Page 6 2275418548 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Youngblood 96 2014-05-17, 09:27

duffy munn wrote:
Tanner claims I'm obsessed yet mentions me in nearly every post.

No he doesn't...get over yourself.
Youngblood 96
Youngblood 96
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6