Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did we celebrate with the Land Grant Trophy or is it finally dead?

4 posters

Go down

Did we celebrate with the Land Grant Trophy or is it finally dead? Empty Did we celebrate with the Land Grant Trophy or is it finally dead?

Post by Giant Moose 11/29/2015, 1:20 pm

confused
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did we celebrate with the Land Grant Trophy or is it finally dead? Empty Re: Did we celebrate with the Land Grant Trophy or is it finally dead?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/29/2015, 1:21 pm

I hope it's dead.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did we celebrate with the Land Grant Trophy or is it finally dead? Empty Re: Did we celebrate with the Land Grant Trophy or is it finally dead?

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/29/2015, 1:23 pm

I thought I heard it got carted off to Cedar Village where some marshmallows were roasted over it's coals.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 11/29/2015, 1:50 pm

Hate that fucker. I volunteer to kill it if it's not dead. Did we celebrate with the Land Grant Trophy or is it finally dead? 3662518500
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/29/2015, 1:58 pm

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure throw history in the toilet when it suits your fancy to do so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down