Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?

+18
Code_Warrior
AMwood
tGreenWay
Rocinante
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
Gomer
GRR Spartan
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
Ass Dan
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
duffy munn
xsanguine
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-12-03, 14:30

Blanch32 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
And you believed her?

She sees an old dude and asks you if you have kids (internally snickering about the question). Since you said "No", then she said that she has a thing for dads and would have totally fucked you if you were a dad. If you had said "Yes, I do have kids", she would have said that she really wants you, but that she felt weird about fucking someone's dad.

Having said that, I agree in theory that it's not creepy if a chick is into it. If a 30 year old, 50 year old, or 70 year old can get a 19 year old to bang them, more power to them. Fake stories about fucking 19 year olds, however, is definitely creepy.

Why do you dudes always assume my hook up stories are fake? Cause they are not.
Because some of us have met you. Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  - Page 2 2599972566
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-03, 14:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Why do you dudes always assume my hook up stories are fake? Cause they are not.
Because some of us have met you. Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  - Page 2 2599972566

...and have watched me walk off with at least 3 girls + 2 rcmb chicks when they actually existed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-03, 14:49

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Still don't see the difference. Legal sex is legal sex. Only creepy if you try hard and can't pull it off...hell one of the girls there wanted to bone me if I myself had kids of my own. She had a thing for dads. This was news to me
And you believed her?

She sees an old dude and asks you if you have kids (internally snickering about the question). Since you said "No", then she said that she has a thing for dads and would have totally fucked you if you were a dad. If you had said "Yes, I do have kids", she would have said that she really wants you, but that she felt weird about fucking someone's dad.

Having said that, I agree in theory that it's not creepy if a chick is into it. If a 30 year old, 50 year old, or 70 year old can get a 19 year old to bang them, more power to them. Fake stories about fucking 19 year olds, however, is definitely creepy.

I'm good with that, too, out in the real world. But a nearly middle-aged man stepping onto campus for women in the upper teens and very early 20s seems almost predatory to me. As I mentioned in a previous thread on this topic, DWags has a daughter at MSU. Imagine if Blanch stumbled onto her while hunting strange. It's just too weird to even comprehend. Campus is an incubator for learning, but for pair-bonding, too. I doubt many 19, 20-year-olds want to be hit on by someone that far out of their age range. If others disagree, that's fine. But it doesn't change my opinion.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-03, 14:53

Here's the thing blunch. I totally believe your stories. 100%. Not just cuz you texted me the pic from the creepy doll house, I just don't think you have any reason to lie.

What's odd to me is that you talk about this shit like you're still in high school. As if having lots of sex with STD ridden skanks with low self esteem somehow makes you the coolest guy in the room, in a room full of adults. I think most of us have grown up and moved past the point in our lives where we are envious of a lifestyle like that.

That's your thing and it's obvious you enjoy it which is good and I'm happy for you. Obviously you aren't meant to have meaningful relationships with someone like a wife, or kids or whatever at this point in your life. Cool. Have a cookie. but don't expect the rest of the world to think you're The Fonz, because Fonzie jumped the shark as soon as everyone graduated High School.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2015-12-03, 15:26

How fat are all these wildebeest's you're slaying Blanch?
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-03, 15:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Here's the thing blunch. I totally believe your stories. 100%. Not just cuz you texted me the pic from the creepy doll house, I just don't think you have any reason to lie.

What's odd to me is that you talk about this shit like you're still in high school. As if having lots of sex with STD ridden skanks with low self esteem somehow makes you the coolest guy in the room, in a room full of adults. I think most of us have grown up and moved past the point in our lives where we are envious of a lifestyle like that.

That's your thing and it's obvious you enjoy it which is good and I'm happy for you. Obviously you aren't meant to have meaningful relationships with someone like a wife, or kids or whatever at this point in your life. Cool. Have a cookie. but don't expect the rest of the world to think you're The Fonz, because Fonzie jumped the shark as soon as everyone graduated High School.

Ayeeeee!!!! The fonz??? Seriously?

I think I saw one or two of his show on Nick at nite when I was like 11
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-03, 15:28

tGreenWay wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
And you believed her?

I'm good with that, too, out in the real world. But a nearly middle-aged man stepping onto campus for women in the upper teens and very early 20s seems almost predatory to me. As I mentioned in a previous thread on this topic, DWags has a daughter at MSU. Imagine if Blanch stumbled onto her while hunting strange. It's just too weird to even comprehend. Campus is an incubator for learning, but for pair-bonding, too. I doubt many 19, 20-year-olds want to be hit on by someone that far out of their age range. If others disagree, that's fine. But it doesn't change my opinion.

"Guess who's coming to Dinner" lol

At least dwags and I could watch the lion's game together bf thanksgiving next year....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-03, 15:30

AnomanderRake wrote:How fat are all these wildebeest's you're slaying Blanch?

Shit, I haven't gone hogging since ann arbor 2007. Hit my lifetime quota of 5 fat chicks that year....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2015-12-03, 16:22

Blanch32 wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:How fat are all these wildebeest's you're slaying Blanch?

Shit, I haven't gone hogging since ann arbor 2007. Hit my lifetime quota of 5 fat chicks that year....

Haha Ann Arbor will do that to you. Solid quota, I've been fortunate to have great friends that have saved me from a hog or two in my days.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-12-03, 16:47

Blanch32 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

...and have watched me walk off with at least 3 girls + 2 rcmb chicks when they actually existed
Walking does not equate to hooking up.

Honestly, I don't know if your stories are fake, nor do I really care. But remember, this is tSwill. We give everyone shit about just about everything. It's how we roll.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-03, 18:29

The Fonz? No way. blanch actually kind of reminds me of Mike Seaver from Growing Pains.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-03, 18:32

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I want an idea couch.

Give it some thought. I know you'll figure out how to get one.

I am very slow, but did Blanch mean Ikea couch instead of idea couch?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-03, 18:53

Look at me anoneemous message bord guys!!! I am bangng chicks!!!

Singed,

Aonymous Meshage Bored Guy

P.S. How du you p0st pics of apartmentss up n here?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-03, 19:40

Giant Moose wrote:The Fonz? No way. blanch actually kind of reminds me of Mike Seaver from Growing Pains.

Who?? Is that fred savage s show?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-03, 19:41

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

correct. But I like idea couch better too, makes her sound intellectual
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-03, 20:28

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Go sit on your idea couch and the answer will come to you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-03, 21:06

Giant Moose wrote:The Fonz? No way. blanch actually kind of reminds me of Mike Seaver from Growing Pains.

Fonz isn't my era either. I think I'm only a couple years older than blanch. I just thought the ideology of "The Fonz" and jumping the shark made for a solid comparison.

I was trying just now to come up with someone more from blanch's era that was cool in HS for slaying poon and then everyone else grew up around him and he stayed the same and looked like an ultra cheeseball. Best I can come up with is Steve Sanders.

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  - Page 2 Stevesmallzo9
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-12-03, 22:20

Hi my names Chad and I wuv life
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-03, 22:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Fonz isn't my era either. I think I'm only a couple years older than blanch. I just thought the ideology of "The Fonz" and jumping the shark made for a solid comparison.

I was trying just now to come up with someone more from blanch's era that was cool in HS for slaying poon and then everyone else grew up around him and he stayed the same and looked like an ultra cheeseball. Best I can come up with is Steve Sanders.

The fuck is that???? Some 90210 douche??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-12-03, 23:13

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

The fuck is that???? Some 90210 douche??

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2