Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up in Smoke

3 posters

Go down

Up in Smoke Empty Up in Smoke

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:11 am

Man Hurt, Dog Dies In Explosion At Marijuana Storage Unit

MANLIUS TWP., Mich. (AP) – An explosion at a rural storage unit where medical marijuana was being grown injured a man and killed his dog Thursday, a blast that was felt for miles in western Michigan, police said.

The injured man, who was able to crawl out of debris, was near the unit that blew up in Allegan County’s Manlius Township, 45 miles southwest of Grand Rapids.

The explosion likely was related to propane and a heater.

Up in Smoke 502811600

ps. RIP, dog.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Up in Smoke Empty Re: Up in Smoke

Post by AMwood Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:27 am

uhm, allegan county, place blows up..... i'm gonna guess that's not a medical marijuana place.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:24 am

AMwood wrote:uhm, allegan county, place blows up..... i'm gonna guess that's not a medical marijuana place.

yeah, it's a pretty creepy place. We do drive down there from Saugatuck about twice a summer for this place:

Cook your own shit.

But you do see a lot of dixie flags with rifles in the back window in trucks and shit. I think that's the county where the chick who was giving it up to the other state rep was from, all the while thumping the bible and telling us how fucking horrible we are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 am

DWags wrote:
AMwood wrote:uhm, allegan county, place blows up..... i'm gonna guess that's not a medical marijuana place.

yeah, it's a pretty creepy place. We do drive down there from Saugatuck about twice a summer for this place:

Cook your own shit.

But you do see a lot of dixie flags with rifles in the back window in trucks and shit. I think that's the county where the chick who was giving it up to the other state rep was from, all the while thumping the bible and telling us how fucking horrible we are.

i drive through there about every month. there is no shortage of backwards ass motherfuckers in chaw stained zz top beards. it is the colostomy bag of michigan.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down