Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU Hoops vs Florida at tBres 6pm on ESPN2

+6
DWags
Ass Dan
Turtleneck
pulling69
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MSU Hoops vs Florida at tBres 6pm on ESPN2 - Page 2 Empty Re: MSU Hoops vs Florida at tBres 6pm on ESPN2

Post by InTenSity Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Joe Rexrode ‏@joerexrode 40m40 minutes ago East Lansing, MI
MSU's Matt Costello on the dance move(?) after his late steal:“No idea. It was weird. I can’t even describe it. I hope to never do it again"

I thought he was going to break into the Geiger windmill thing. But I agree on hoping it never happens again.
I hope he does it again. That means something awesome just happened.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU Hoops vs Florida at tBres 6pm on ESPN2 - Page 2 Empty Re: MSU Hoops vs Florida at tBres 6pm on ESPN2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:48 pm

MSU Hoops vs Florida at tBres 6pm on ESPN2 - Page 2 CWEpyTXWUAA9ZLw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Thought that "buzzer beater"vs the heels was still on the shooters hands when the buzzer went off.  

It's pretty close. The clock on the screen and the shotclock above the backboard are not in sync. It looks like it is out of his hands at .2, but the backboard clock is already all zeros at that point.

i saw the back board light up and it was still in his hands. I guess if there's another clock they go off of thenmaybe it was good. I agree it was close but it looked late to me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:54 pm

....either way ESPN sure is fired up about the signature win. Gag
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2