Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!!

+6
SpartanInNH
InTenSity
Turtleneck
The_Dude
Jake from State Farm
Giant Moose
10 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!! Empty Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!!

Post by Guest 2015-12-13, 13:28

Damion Terry ‏@DamionTerry 1h1 hour ago
Happy Birthday to the legend @jaywatts3 ! Enjoy your day bro bro

Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!! CWHzZ9LWcAEpDeA

And the real reason I started this thread - I love linking this video!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!!

Post by Guest 2015-12-13, 13:37

I want the 1st 5:00 of that video on looping autoplay on my grave. I laugh, snicker and gloat every time I watch it even months later.

The Spartan radio call is so great with Miller and his disbelieving "whoa, whoa, oooooh...." call in the background.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!!

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-13, 16:55

If we win the title, I hope he's the first one Cook/Dantonio gives the trophy to after we win it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-12-13, 17:52

LooseGoose wrote:I want the 1st 5:00 of that video on looping autoplay on my grave. I laugh, snicker and gloat every time I watch it even months later.

The Spartan radio call is so great with Miller and his disbelieving "whoa, whoa, oooooh...." call in the background.

I could watch that every day for the rest of my life and it would never get old.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-12-13, 18:06

gHost Spartan wrote:Jake Butt got fucking destroyed on that play. Fucker wants to talk smack about MSU maybe try blocking fuckface

Loses talk shit on Twitter after getting their ass beat.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-13, 19:17

The_Dude wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Jake Butt got fucking destroyed on that play. Fucker wants to talk smack about MSU maybe try blocking fuckface

Loses talk shit on Twitter after getting their ass beat.

How much do you hate JWJ for what he did to you?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-13, 20:42

That play is probably the best thing I've ever seen. Granted when watching it live, I held off on celebrating until they announced there were no flags.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-13, 22:28

LooseGoose wrote:I want the 1st 5:00 of that video on looping autoplay on my grave. I laugh, snicker and gloat every time I watch it even months later.

That's Jason Strayhorn, not Jim Miller, for Spartan radio. Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!! 502811600 "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? TOUCHDOWN!! NO FLAGS!!!"
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-13, 22:36

Yeah, but he still broke JWJ's hip. If Macksood had his head on a swivel, he might have taken Butt out of the play totally, except for his abortion of a block. *Sigh*
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-14, 00:37

fuck butt
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-14, 00:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:fuck butt

Haaaaaaaaaaa
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-14, 07:22

SpartanInNH wrote:

That's Jason Strayhorn, not Jim Miller, for Spartan radio. Happy Birthday to a Spartan Legend!!! 502811600 "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? TOUCHDOWN!! NO FLAGS!!!"

I thought both of them were on there in the background semi freaking out.....I know it's Strayhorn prior to the play, I thought Miller joined him during the play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 07:42

a fine young man, indeed and an inspiration to us all.

I wish you the most happiest of birthdays!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-14, 08:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:a fine young man, indeed and an inspiration to us all.

I thought maybe it was your birthday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 08:43

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:a fine young man, indeed and an inspiration to us all.

I thought maybe it was your birthday.
at first, I did too.. then I remembered it's still a week or two away.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down