Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265

+19
DroppedByADime
The Pantry
Frank Ricard
InTenSity
Stoops21
Travis of the Cosmos
pulling69
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
The_Dude
tanfan!
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Death Roe
DWags
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  Empty Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265

Post by Guest 2015-12-19, 18:42

Why are you such a gargantuan pussy? You both can run your  mouth faster than a fat chick but turn into a lil bitch when you get curb stomped.   Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  276803595 Neutral Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  502811600 Neutral Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  2809484752

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-20, 21:50; edited 11 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  Empty Re: Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-19, 19:26

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  Ralph
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  Empty Re: Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-19, 21:52

That was anticlimactic. Try again on Monday?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-19, 21:59

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  Social-media-content1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-19, 22:01

I'm confused. Are they trying their RCMB stuff here? Cause if they are, I'm way too tired for that. Can't they round up those RCMB guys for the weirdo games?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-19, 22:03

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-19, 22:42

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-19, 23:30

Did all 3 go into depression after that bitch fest? Pulling can you check on Facebook for us?  Im intrigued by Ghosts outrage over TanFan making fun of his hispanic daughter and duffy munns outrage over tan fans comments about his ailing mother.  BTW duffy, eat a dick.  You can talk the talk but can't walk shit. You butthurt lil pussy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-19, 23:58

This will be my only comment to this thread.

Go fuck yourself punk..

#unemployed #careerearningsunder5k #23yearoldundergrad
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 00:00

duffy munn wrote:This will be my only comment to this thread.

Go fuck yourself punk..

50 year old man crying like a bitch.  Keep running ur mouth old man and keep acting like a lil bitch when u get served. Its a good look for ur saggy tits ass.

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  Duffys10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-20, 03:17

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:This will be my only comment to this thread.

Go fuck yourself punk..

50 year old man crying like a bitch.  Keep running ur mouth old man and keep acting like a lil bitch when u get served. Its a good look for ur saggy tits ass.

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  Duffys10

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-20, 12:08

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  1486952199
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-12-20, 12:17

Tanfan! wrote:Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  1486952199

Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  3742235224
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-20, 12:20

Tanfan! wrote:Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  1486952199

Wow.

Just fucking Wow.

You continue to amaze me with your complete lack of class.

Congratulations, dipshit.  

Is this really fun for you?  Seriously?

Could you be a bigger piece of shit?  

Are you going to reach even lower?  I mean...I didn't think it was even possible.

I thought maybe you'd drop it.  But you just can't resist to be the biggest fucking piece of shit asshole possible.

Again...congrats on that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-12-20, 12:21

NigelUno wrote:

Wow.

Just fucking Wow.

You continue to amaze me with you complete lack of class.

Is this really fun for you? Seriously?

Are you going to reach even lower? I mean...I didn't think it was even possible.

I thought maybe you'd drop it. But you just can't resist to be the biggest fucking piece of shit asshole possible.

Ok...what did I miss?

Is this some rcmb thing that has reared its ugly head over here now? No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-20, 12:23

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Wow.

Just fucking Wow.

You continue to amaze me with you complete lack of class.

Is this really fun for you? Seriously?

Are you going to reach even lower? I mean...I didn't think it was even possible.

I thought maybe you'd drop it. But you just can't resist to be the biggest fucking piece of shit asshole possible.

Ok...what did I miss?

Is this some rcmb thing that has reared its ugly head over here now? No

Tanfan has no class. Not that hard to figure out.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 12:48

Bump. Duffy Munn has a ton of class.  He throws personal shots left and right. For example, he comes to this board just to try to attack me citing my lack of dad. Well then then its fair game to cite his soon to be lack of mother.  He is the definition of a little whiny fat bitch.  Furthermore, he remembers shit people said like 50 years ago when pigeons flew letters to people and brings that shit up.  What a pussy. Lil bitch can't take his own medicine. Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  1966794946 Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-20, 13:08

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Why are you such a gargantuan pussy? You can run your  mouth faster than a fat chick but turn into a lil bitch when you get curb stomped.   Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  276803595 Neutral Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  502811600 Neutral Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  2809484752

Trying to impress Tanny? Kinda sad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 13:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Why are you such a gargantuan pussy? You can run your  mouth faster than a fat chick but turn into a lil bitch when you get curb stomped.   Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  276803595 Neutral Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  502811600 Neutral Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  2809484752

I'm a opportunist. My beef with this pussy Duffy Munn goes back many years.  It was time to create a thread for this bitch after his latest crying fest (literally, 50 years old).  As expected, he chimed in and ran away.  What a lil pussy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-20, 13:54

NigelUno wrote:

Wow.

Just fucking Wow.

Are you going to reach even lower?  I mean...I didn't think it was even possible.

I thought maybe you'd drop it.  But you just can't resist to be the biggest fucking piece of shit asshole possible.

Do you really think I care whether some anti social sexless loser like you and the other message board losers think about me? I really don't give a rats ass.  I just laugh at you losers like you Nigel.  I have 0 sympathy for assholes who spend their days relentlessly attacking their enemies like you and Duffy.  None. Zip. You live for Any type of controversy because you and the rest of theses losers live miserable lives.  you and your ilk  are miserable pieces of shit and I really don't give a fuck about what happens to you.  I just wanted to get a quick cheap shot out and tell you to go fuck your self and I wish you continued misery.  Bwaaa haaaa. Muffy is a hypocritical loser for ripping the kid for lacking a father.  Fuck you and fuck Duffy. Buh bye.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-20, 14:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

No he's pointing out what a hypocrit that fucker munn is. He went after him for not having a father. Classy move. But that stuff gets a free pass. Fuck him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-20, 14:06

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Wow.

Just fucking Wow.

Do you really think I care whether some anti social sexless loser like you and the other message board losers think about me? I really don't give a rats ass.  I just laugh at you losers like you Nigel.  I have 0 sympathy for assholes who spend their days relentlessly attacking their enemies like you and Duffy.  None. Zip. You live for Any type of controversy because you and the rest of theses losers live miserable lives.  you and your ilk  are miserable pieces of shit and I really don't give a fuck about what happens to you.  I just wanted to get a quick cheap shot out and tell you to go fuck your self and I wish you continued misery.  Bwaaa haaaa. Muffy is a hypocritical loser for ripping the kid for lacking a father.  Fuck you and fuck Duffy. Buh bye.

You make a classless comment to duffy and you're calling me miserable? Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  502811600

You're a piece of shit. That you still want to discuss it (and bring it up) means your "apology" was meaningless.

But, we already knew that. Unless...you're going to apologize again?

WTF is wrong with you? Have some class.

Stop being a fucking jackass.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-20, 14:09

Sleep
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 14:13

Really weird how Nigel stalks TanFan and replies within seconds. Also stalks me relentlessly and creates a thread how he is putting me on ignore only to reply to me still. #psychopath #DuffyToEmbarrssedToComeToTswill #WeHandleBusinessHere
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-20, 14:19

I'm drinking a Coke at Claddagh's Irish pub.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 14:20

DWags wrote:I'm drinking a Coke at Claddagh's Irish pub.

Why do you always leave your son at home in the basement on the computer? A Hole.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-20, 14:27

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm drinking a Coke at Claddagh's Irish pub.

Why do you always leave your son at home in the basement on the computer? A Hole.

I have daughters. I wish I hadn't read this thread. It's my belief there are people who just want to make other people uncomfortable and angry.

I don't get that. Never will. Can't wrap my mind around it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 14:29

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I have daughters. I wish I hadn't read this thread. It's my belief there are people who just want to make other people uncomfortable and angry.  

I don't get that.  Never will.  Can't wrap my mind around it.

Oh Nigel is a girl, it all makes sense now. The stalking behavior etc. Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-20, 14:31

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't get that.  Never will.  Can't wrap my mind around it.

Oh Nigel is a girl, it all makes sense now. The stalking behavior etc. Thanks!

Em, ok.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-20, 14:46

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Really weird how Nigel stalks TanFan and replies within seconds. Also stalks me relentlessly and creates a thread how he is putting me on ignore only to reply to me still. #psychopath #DuffyToEmbarrssedToComeToTswill #WeHandleBusinessHere

Are you familiar with the term "co-dependency"?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-20, 15:12

Take this high school shit back to the other board.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-20, 15:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Take this high school shit back to the other board.

I think there's a bike rack by Breslin.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-20, 16:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Did all 3 go into depression after that bitch fest? Pulling can you check on Facebook for us?  Im intrigued by Ghosts outrage over TanFan making fun of his hispanic daughter and duffy munns outrage over tan fans comments about his ailing mother.  BTW duffy, eat a dick.  You can talk the talk but can't walk shit. You butthurt lil pussy.

I've been spending the weekend with my daughter, Christmas shopping, at the park, feeding the ducks, hanging out at the playground, again today at the park with her friend, now she's napping. Went to Costco and Target. Been busy as fuck.

I am asking that SD265 to be banned for bringing RCMB business to the Swill. That has no place here. Seriously, ban the fucker.

Also, SD265 your comments earlier in this thread are fucking deplorable. I seriously hope you get hit by a fucking car traveling at 50 mph while crossing the street. You're a piece of shit.

SD265 is not a Geronte so he can be banned at any time....You guys got pissed when he was banned for a week for violating the TOS. Do you want his trolling ass here or not?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-20, 16:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Take this high school shit back to the other board.

This.
Oh, and ....

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-20, 16:15

pulling69 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

I've been spending the weekend with my daughter, Christmas shopping, at the park, feeding the ducks, hanging out at the playground, again today at the park with her friend, now she's napping. Went to Costco and Target. Been busy as fuck.

I am asking that SD265 to be banned for bringing RCMB business to the Swill. That has no place here. Seriously, ban the fucker.

Also, SD265 your comments earlier in this thread are fucking deplorable. I seriously hope you get hit by a fucking car traveling at 50 mph while crossing the street. You're a piece of shit.

SD265 is not a Geronte so he can be banned at any time....You guys got pissed when he was banned for a week for violating the TOS. Do you want his trolling ass here or not?

Meh, we all know those three and what they're doing. I don't get it. I think that's part of the deal, but still it's just weird on so many levels.

Whatever. I understand I can ignore. Will do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-20, 16:35

gHost Spartan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Did all 3 go into depression after that bitch fest? Pulling can you check on Facebook for us?  Im intrigued by Ghosts outrage over TanFan making fun of his hispanic daughter and duffy munns outrage over tan fans comments about his ailing mother.  BTW duffy, eat a dick.  You can talk the talk but can't walk shit. You butthurt lil pussy.

Any comment on Tanfan's posts earlier in the thread? Do you think he should be banned too?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 16:58

gHost Spartan wrote:

Not sure which comments I made that set you off but I sincerely hope Trump becomes President and deports your family. You're a piece of shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 17:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Not sure which comments I made that set you off but I sincerely hope Trump becomes President and deports your family. You're a piece of shit.
Why would Trump deport my family?

Cause your probably married to an illegal immigrant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-20, 17:05

gHost Spartan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Cause your probably married to an illegal immigrant.
Why would you say that?

Cause most are illegal in Arizona.  BAN!!! BAN!!! CRYYYY!!! You and duffy should hold a Skype pity party. Case Closed: Posting in this thread will result in a banning from SD265  2809484752
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-20, 17:08

I don't know what is happening.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next