Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day?

+4
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

Are you?

Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_lcap0%Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_lcap23%Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_lcap8%Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_lcap31%Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_lcap15%Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_lcap15%Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_lcap8%Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Empty Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 20:17

So....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Empty Re: Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day?

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-20, 20:18

You cannot recreate perfection.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day? Empty Re: Are you going to see the new Point Break on Christmas Day?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 20:21

True. I don't how it could be better. So why make a new one? Well, besides the $$$$$.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-20, 20:42

gHost Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:You cannot recreate perfection.
The first one was just awful, flame away, but it was a terrible movie. The new one actually looks pretty good.

Yes. It was so terrible it was awesome. Just like Roadhouse.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 20:42

gHost Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:You cannot recreate perfection.
The first one was just awful, flame away, but it was a terrible movie. The new one actually looks pretty good.

Well...now I'm on board with banning people...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-20, 21:21

I am not.

Merry Christmas to anyone that does though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-20, 21:28

I might go see it on any number of holidays. Like Hanukkah for instance. Though that already happened. Or maybe New Year's Eve. Though, I'm sort of busy that day.

Shut up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2015-12-20, 21:29

I don't know about this movie, but the 2 I want to see are the dad movie with farrell and wahlberg because it looks stupid and sometimes stupid is entertaining and The Big Short.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-20, 21:37

Come on. The old one was way better than Roadhouse.

I would love to go see it but I don't like the PG-13 rating. And no, I definitely won't be going to the movies to see it. No chance. I might drink 3 beers one night and decide to search for a torrent though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 21:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I might go see it on any number of holidays. Like Hanukkah for instance. Though that already happened. Or maybe New Year's Eve. Though, I'm sort of busy that day.

Shut up.

Merry Christmas, bro!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-20, 21:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I might go see it on any number of holidays. Like Hanukkah for instance. Though that already happened. Or maybe New Year's Eve. Though, I'm sort of busy that day.

Shut up.

Merry Christmas, bro!

Just as long as you remember to keep the CHRIST in CHRISTmas.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-20, 21:43

I would repost the pic if it didn't require more than a modicum of effort but my wife took the kids t Rainforest for dinner tonight. I bowed out due to long story but that's beside the point. She sends me a fucking text from RF with a picture of their "invitation" for what they have going on for NYE from 7:30 - 9:30. Like suggesting it as an activity.

She kinda gets a pass for being oblivious but not really.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-21, 09:22

Saw it on HBO last night.

It was not good.

At all.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-21, 09:33

I thought about setting the DVR last night when I saw it while surfing the listings. Thanks for letting me know I made the right call.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-21, 23:12

NigelUno wrote:Saw it on HBO last night.

It was not good.

At all.

Thank you, Nigel. Will not.

Watch.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down