Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead)

+5
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
9 posters

Go down

Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead) Empty Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead)

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 22:34

Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead) CWuYqndVAAATlRa

Clearly, this is untrue. Amendments to the Constitution are every bit as much a “part” of the Constitution as the rest of it. Yes, contrary to James Madison’s wishes, we physically list our alterations after the original text. But we do this in order to make clear what has been changed, not because the 27 amendments carry diminished legal force. Were this not the case, amendments would of course be entirely pointless. Indeed, were this not the case, Gottlieb’s own project would be futile. If, per his own reasoning, the Second Amendment is not really “in our constitution,” then neither would his coveted repeal be.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428856/bill-of-rights-constitution-doug-gottlieb
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead) Empty Re: Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 22:36

He's not a smart man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead) Empty Re: Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead)

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 22:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:He's not a smart man.
\

No. He is pretty dumb but he talks about society and politics all the time, and his takes are even worse than his takes on football. I have no idea how he gets paid to talk about sports. It's a pretty big mystery.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 22:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:He's not a smart man.
\

No. He is pretty dumb but he talks about society and politics all the time, and his takes are even worse than his takes on football. I have no idea how he gets paid to talk about sports. It's a pretty big mystery.

It pays to know which is the right dick to jerk off.

You need a handy TN?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-22, 22:46

Honestly, he's on my list of guys I want to kick in the nuts. And I hate the second amendment. He's just such a dumb ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-22, 22:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:\

You need a handy TN?

Whoa whoa whoa. Where do I sign up for the free handies?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 22:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You need a handy TN?

PM Nigel and he will put you on the list.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-12-22, 22:53

Starting with "not sure how many people know this" and then totally fucking it up is such a power move
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 22:54

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. Whose dick do I need to jerk to get the power around here? Is it you? Pylon? Nigel? Spartan dawgs?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 22:57

They keep him employed so he stays out of prison for theft.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-22, 22:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You need a handy TN?

It starts with bob sak leaving you $10 in a library book.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 22:58

Turtleneck wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. Whose dick do I need to jerk to get the power around here? Is it you? Pylon? Nigel? Spartan dawgs?

I don't know. Best option is everybody.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 22:59

All right, handies for everyone it is.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 23:00

LooseGoose wrote:They keep him employed so he stays out of prison for theft.

How do we get him demoted to only doing a local show in Pierre, South Dakota?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 23:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:All right, handies for everyone it is.

I suggest the truck stop on I94 in Sawyer, MI. That place is kind of sketchy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-22, 23:02

Somebody give him a stolen credit card so he can buy some books and shit.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 23:03

Turtleneck wrote:

Is that the one with the Popeyes?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 23:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

God I hope so. #hotsaucelube
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 23:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That's the one.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-22, 23:06

Christmas comes early!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 23:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Christmas comes early!

Yes. Yes it does.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 23:08

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That's the one.

I've added to the sketchiness many times then. For the longest time there and another truck stop by Ann Arbaugh were the only 2 Popeyes I went by - had to stop in for my Louisiana goodness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 23:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That's the one.

I've added to the sketchiness many times then. For the longest time there and another truck stop by Ann Arbaugh were the only 2 Popeyes I went by - had to stop in for my Louisiana goodness.

I doubt you added to the sketchiness. You might have a mountain man look, or some kind of hermit thing going on, but that is not the same as SW Michigan meth head looking to rob and stab people.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 23:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That's the one.

There's a Popeyes that's pretty close to where I live. I haven't been. I want to. What should I order? Like, just the chicken?

I can also jerk some of you dudes off at the Popeyes near me if its more convenient.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-22, 23:19

gHost Spartan wrote:

Because idiots such as yourself post/link his articles and generate clicks and revenue.

It was a screen cap of a tweet, you dumb fuck. The link isn't going back to anything by gottlieb either
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 23:20

LooseGoose wrote:

There's a Popeyes that's pretty close to where I live. I haven't been. I want to. What should I order? Like, just the chicken?

I can also jerk some of you dudes off at the Popeyes near me if its more convenient.

Spicy Chicken - Red Beans and Rice - Biscuit

Damn I wish there was one within an hour of me, they did open one in Saginaw now so I get there once every 6 months or so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 23:21

gHost Spartan wrote:

Because idiots such as yourself post/link his articles and generate clicks and revenue.

Hey, ghost, do me a favor and quote turtlenecks link to an article that Doug gets some revenue from that he posted. I have this weird thing where I can't see older posts, just the new ones. I want to check it out. Love love.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 23:22

gHost Spartan wrote:

The link is to the National Review, and their article contains no links to a Gottleib article or even his Twitter page (were the quote originated).

Try again, gHost. By the way, pick a fight with somebody you stand a change against.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 23:22

LooseGoose wrote:

Damn I wish there was one within an hour of me, they did open one in Saginaw now so I get there once every 6 months or so.

Sweet, I'll do that. Thanks. I don't know why I haven't gone yet. Lived here for awhile now. Maybe I'm just scared of new things.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 23:29

gHost Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The link is to the National Review, and their article contains no links to a Gottleib article or even his Twitter page (were the quote originated).

Try again, gHost. By the way, pick a fight with somebody you stand a change against.

Not picking a fight at all. Frankly, I don't really get bothered by this kind of stuff. But we see a lot of people complain about certain sports or general interest commentators or personalities and its baffling to me that people keep still tune in or read their garbage. Freep is a great example. Drew Sharp sucks but I read his column every day.

Point being - last Friday I was home recovering from my surgery and I was flipping through the channels and Skip Bayless and Steven A. Smith were on. I was immediately so repulsed that I changed the channel. I tune people I dislike out and don't give a fuck what they say. But that's just me. I hope you feel better about what Gottlieb said.

Personally, I will read or watch stuff sometimes. I just don't get worked up about it. I feel like that's a healthy way to live.

Also, what surgery do you have? Do we need to wait awhile before I give you a handy?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-12-22, 23:34

LooseGoose wrote:

Became a huge fan when they opened one on Grand River across the street from where I was living. If it was still that close to me, I'd be dead already.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-12-22, 23:40

Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead) 294152859
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 23:41

gHost Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Not picking a fight at all. Frankly, I don't really get bothered by this kind of stuff. But we see a lot of people complain about certain sports or general interest commentators or personalities and its baffling to me that people keep still tune in or read their garbage. Freep is a great example. Drew Sharp sucks but I read his column every day.

Point being - last Friday I was home recovering from my surgery and I was flipping through the channels and Skip Bayless and Steven A. Smith were on. I was immediately so repulsed that I changed the channel. I tune people I dislike out and don't give a fuck what they say. But that's just me. I hope you feel better about what Gottlieb said.

gHost, maybe we can try again. I was reading the National Review and not Doug Gottleib's webpage or Twitter page. When you watch ESPN, you assume the risk of having to deal with Skip Bayless. In fact, one of the reasons I do not have cable TV is to minimize my exposure to the type of nonsense you reference. However, one does not read the National Review expecting to come across dumb comments by infamous MSU hater Doug Gottleib. Hopefully you can sort through the difference. You're a smart guy.

gHost Spartan wrote:

Hey, ghost, do me a favor and quote turtlenecks link to an article that Doug gets some revenue from that he posted. I have this weird thing where I can't see older posts, just the new ones. I want to check it out. Love love.
I don't care enough to go through the process. It's a non-issue for me.

Two things. First, if it's a non-issue, why do you have multiple posts in this thread? Second, for a lawyer, I would think Gottleib's take on the Constitution might pique your interest.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 23:42

The_Dude wrote:Doug Gottleib Strikes Again...(Warning: Politics Ahead) 294152859

We might be in agreement on something. So I will probably have this thread deleted.

Edit: Before this thread is deleted, please sign up with Nigel if want to meet up with Travis. Thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down