Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)

+3
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

V.I.P tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-07, 20:17

Bowl Pick'em Results:

Loose Goose: 16-26
Robert J Sakimano: 19-23
InTenSity: 15-27
Giant Moose: 16-26
Tim Wakefield: 24-18
WhiteGreenShow: 21-21
OTPT: 16-26
SpartanDawgs265: 21-21
Death Roe: 18-22
Travis: 21-21

So that makes the winner of the bowl games Wakefield. "I believe he said the winner will have an option to donate $25 to me (recommended), donate to some charity, or send D wags his fucking hat already." Do the right thing, Wake. Wink

The tSwill Natty will be Robert J Sakimano vs Tim Wakefield. Here is what they will be picking to determine who wins tSwill Natty. There were not any prop bets already set for the game that I could find so I just made up my own.

Alabama vs Clemson +7 (whole game)
Alabama vs Clemson +4 (first half)
Total points scored Over/Under 50.5
Coin toss: Clemson or Alabama
Derrick Henry's Rushing yards: Over/Under 123 yards
Deshaun Watson's Passing yards: Over/Under 237 yards

Tiebreaker: Total Points scored in CFP Final (whoever is closest)

tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  3493939353 I'm fuckin outta here, I'll let you guys know the PayPal to pay me for my work. tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  969504605

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-01-08, 12:37; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-07, 20:19

Sweet. I got my ass kicked as the 3-seed just like MSU.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-07, 21:57

The coin probably won't have a head or a tail. It'll have the logos of the two teams on it.

Jesus fucking Christ otpt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-01-07, 22:03

Boy was that easy Sleep

Where's my championship badge?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-01-07, 22:05

OTPT, fill up your gas tank with my winnings before I change my mind and donate it to Donald Trump
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-07, 22:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The coin probably won't have a head or a tail. It'll have the logos of the two teams on it.

How the fuck is he ever going to get a job?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-08, 02:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The coin probably won't have a head or a tail. It'll have the logos of the two teams on it.

Bullshit, neither of the teams will call heads or tails? They will just flip it and it'll be a team? Seems un-fuckin-american to me. I'm leaving it. If it's teams, then it is void. We'll figure it out. Fuck you Travis.

Tim Wakefield wrote:OTPT, fill up your gas tank with my winnings before I change my mind and donate it to Donald Trump

tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  502811600 tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  969504605 afro

Thanks Goose!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-08, 06:50

Jesus christ, let's hope Alabama blanks Clemson so our humiliating loss doesn't look so incredibly embarrassing. The emails I have gotten this week have been tough to read.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 07:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Bullshit, neither of the teams will call heads or tails? They will just flip it and it'll be a team? Seems un-fuckin-american to me. I'm leaving it. If it's teams, then it is void. We'll figure it out. Fuck you Travis.

Tim Wakefield wrote:OTPT, fill up your gas tank with my winnings before I change my mind and donate it to Donald Trump

tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  502811600 tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  969504605 afro

Thanks Goose!

Otpt, it's the most American thing it could possibly be. It's done so that idiots will then spend money on frivolous bullshit. This is the essence of capitalism my young friend. USA USA USA

tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  This-is-the-coin-theyll-be-flipping-for-the-Cotton-Bowl-tomorrow
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-08, 07:58

it's a great country when the person who pays the least amount of attention to football and knows the least about football is in tSwill championship...

now excuse me while I go put on my MSU apparel and tediously research this week's championship picks.

OTPT - you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-08, 08:47

Once I'm on my laptop you'll be picking what team wins the coin toss. Fucking bullshit. But I appreciate Travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-08, 08:48

#FeelTheBern
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-08, 10:45

Tiebreaker: Total Points scored in CFP Final (whoever is closest) = 48

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-01-08, 12:49; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-08, 12:38

Bob - since I have been corrected by the devil (travis), will you please edit your pick to choose what TEAM wins the coin toss? Apparently this is Nazi Germany and we don't pick heads or tails anymore.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 12:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bob - since I have been corrected by the devil (travis), will you please edit your pick to choose what TEAM wins the coin toss? Apparently this is Nazi Germany and we don't pick heads or tails anymore.

You're welcome.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-08, 12:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bob - since I have been corrected by the devil (travis), will you please edit your pick to choose what TEAM wins the coin toss? Apparently this is Nazi Germany and we don't pick heads or tails anymore.
thanks, brah - I'll check again to see who is playing and make corrections accordingly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-08, 12:49

it's been fixed.

Thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-01-11, 12:13

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-12, 09:18

soooo.. who won?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-12, 09:35

I'm going for a long walk in the snowy cold.. the sun just popped out in East Lansing.. when I get back, it would be nice to have some progress toward this.

Thanks in advance.

Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 09:43

Bob - you went 3-3, Wake went 4-2.

Wake wins the tSwill Natty. He cleaned up this year, won Nigel's contest also.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 09:46

BUMP BUMP BUMP
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-12, 09:48

BUMP BUMP BUMP

I wasn't watching. Was there a heads and tails?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 09:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Yeah right, Bob. You saw it. We all did. #IWin tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  328670334
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-12, 09:50

Yeah right, Bob. You saw it. We all did. #IWin tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  328670334

I really didn't. I was busy doing other Monday things. Was there a heads and tails?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 09:57

I really didn't. I was busy doing other Monday things. Was there a heads and tails?

Yeah. Heads was a CFP logo and tails was the stadium or something. I thought about you in real life when I was watching the game with people. Does that get you wet?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-12, 10:00

Yeah. Heads was a CFP logo and tails was the stadium or something. I thought about you in real life when I was watching the game with people. Does that get you wet?

I'm moist as fuck right now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-12, 10:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bob - you went 3-3, Wake went 4-2.

man, this is devastating news.

The only thing keeping me from throwing myself into the icy waters of the Red Cedar is knowing that the one fine young student-athlete picked our hat the other day.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 10:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The only thing keeping me from throwing myself into the icy waters of the Red Cedar is knowing that the one fine young student-athlete picked our hat the other day.

Oh well, at least one of our fine students at our blessed University won the pick em instead. If not you, it had to be Wake.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-12, 11:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Oh well, at least one of our fine students at our blessed University won the pick em instead. If not you, it had to be Wake.
thanks dude. Thanks for your work on this.

ya gotta admit, I did pretty good considering I have no idea what's going on.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-01-12, 12:52

Beating Bob in sports betting just isn't satisfying for some reason
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-12, 14:44

Tim Wakefield wrote:

sorry man.

is there anything I can do to create a heightened sense of exhilaration for your win? Maybe ask if DWags can tell you what to think about it? He kind of enjoys that sort of thing...

congratulations. You're a good man, a fine gambler, a great American and just an astounding Spartan. I'm glad I can call you a fellow scholar from the greatest University man has ever known.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-01-12, 14:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

sorry man.

is there anything I can do to create a heightened sense of exhilaration for your win? Maybe ask if DWags can tell you what to think about it? He kind of enjoys that sort of thing...

congratulations. You're a good man, a fine gambler, a great American and just an astounding Spartan. I'm glad I can call you a fellow scholar from the greatest University man has ever known.
Go green!! tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  969504605
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-12, 15:10

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:sorry man.

Go green!! tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  969504605
Yeah!!! cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-01-21, 12:20

Bump
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-21, 12:35

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Bump
tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-21, 12:36

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Bump

tSwill Bowl Pick'em Results + Natty Contest (#2 Wakefield vs #4 Bobby)  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-21, 13:11

I call shenanigans. former roommates, one is running the pick-em, the other wins?

BS.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-01-21, 13:29

Wink
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-21, 13:30

Rocinante wrote:I call shenanigans. former roommates, one is running the pick-em, the other wins?

BS.

That's what happens when 314 (right, Wake?) Bailey had a serious gambling problem.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next