Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants

+8
Giant Moose
NigelUno
DWags
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
CORNER BLITZ
12 posters

Go down

PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  Empty PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-12, 22:40

PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  Chant1
PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  Max_Antonneau_on_Twitter_New_WIAA_rules_are_f

Last edited by CORNER BLITZ on 2016-01-12, 22:44; edited 1 time in total
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  Empty Re: PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-12, 22:42

A girl tweet "Eat Shit WIAA" and got a 5 game suspension

https://twitter.com/AprilGehl24/status/684025765642563584

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/01/12/wisconsin-high-schoolers-banned-from-chants-including-airball-and-scoreboard/

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA?!?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  Empty Re: PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-12, 22:43

PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  Jay_Bilas

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/wisconsin-bans-high-school-cheers-that-taunt-opposition-201537129.html
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-12, 23:13

I would have gotten kicked out of 95% of my kid's basketball games.

Doesn't appear requesting the referee to bang their head on the scorer's table because their eyes are stuck or asking them who's watching their leader dog while they are working the game is allowed anymore.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-12, 23:14

Thanks, Gomer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-12, 23:29

CORNER BLITZ wrote:PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  Jay_Bilas

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/wisconsin-bans-high-school-cheers-that-taunt-opposition-201537129.html

Bilas is the fucking man.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-12, 23:52

Redonkulous.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-13, 05:03

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-13, 07:18

Criticizing teammates? So, a coach can't tell a kid he messed up? Or a player can't tell a teammate he didn't run a play correctly?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 07:44

CORNER BLITZ wrote:A girl tweet "Eat Shit WIAA" and got a 5 game suspension

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/01/12/wisconsin-high-schoolers-banned-from-chants-including-airball-and-scoreboard/

5 games for a tweet? That is nuts. Is SpartanRocky in charge of the school system?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-13, 13:05

DWags wrote:Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-13, 13:08

Giant Moose wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:A girl tweet "Eat Shit WIAA" and got a 5 game suspension

5 games for a tweet? That is nuts. Is SpartanRocky in charge of the school system?

Haaaaa.... good one.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 13:12

a school from the town over from the one I grew up in got in trouble when the student section at a basketball game threw dog food on the court when the cheerleaders from the other team did a routine during a timeout.

That might've been a bit over the line.. PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-13, 13:17

What about chanting "Wash Your Face"? That is still one of my favorites from the Izzone.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-13, 13:45

Can a parent in the stands criticize his kid on the court? If I didn't hear my old man yelling "Bench number 33, he's a candy ass!" then I'd never have known where in the crowd my parents were sitting.

This is sofa king stupid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 13:52

tGreenWay wrote:Can a parent in the stands criticize his kid on the court? If I didn't hear my old man yelling "Bench number 33, he's a candy ass!" then I'd never have known where in the crowd my parents were sitting.

it's the "but my child is a fragile cupcake and might get his feelings hurt" society we live in.. the social justice warrior/free speech police are out of hand.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-13, 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Can a parent in the stands criticize his kid on the court? If I didn't hear my old man yelling "Bench number 33, he's a candy ass!" then I'd never have known where in the crowd my parents were sitting.

it's the "but my child is a fragile cupcake and might get his feelings hurt" society we live in.. the social justice warrior/free speech police are out of hand.

I see X hacked Bob's account.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 14:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What about chanting "Wash Your Face"? That is still one of my favorites from the Izzone.

Yeah, that was pretty good. I wish the Izzone was allowed to just go nuts.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-13, 14:35

Giant Moose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What about chanting "Wash Your Face"? That is still one of my favorites from the Izzone.

Yeah, that was pretty good. I wish the Izzone was allowed to just go nuts.

Welp, they are encouraged to look up from their phones from time to time.

Huzzah!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-13, 14:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Way, way out of hand.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 14:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's the "but my child is a fragile cupcake and might get his feelings hurt" society we live in.. the social justice warrior/free speech police are out of hand.

Way, way out of hand.
sorry that I hurt your feelings with my offensive words. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-13, 14:44

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's the "but my child is a fragile cupcake and might get his feelings hurt" society we live in.. the social justice warrior/free speech police are out of hand.

Way, way out of hand.

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-13, 14:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Way, way out of hand.
sorry that I hurt your feelings with my offensive words. No

You're just so mean.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 15:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:sorry that I hurt your feelings with my offensive words. No

You're just so mean.
in addition to this measure taken by the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association, you could always utilize the new stealth technology at tSwill the help preserve your tender feelings.

PC Police AKA the Wisconsin HS Athletic Association bans booing & other "mean" chants  2599972566

I hope I wasn't too forthright and/or direct with my suggestions. If you were in any way offended, I'm sorry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-01-13, 15:30

Comments from our student section in high school apparently got so offensive that my senior year our athletic director literally stood right by the student section all game, every game. He yelled at us a lot for swearing but that's about it. So much for home court advantage.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down