Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread

+5
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
9 posters

Go down

The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread Empty The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-15, 09:26

This is my turn to bitch the rest of your threads are worse than this one.

I didn't like that we lost. I didn't like the lack of baskets or the plentiful baskets from the other team. I think basketball is a fun sport to watch, but it isn't as fun when things like that happen.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread Empty Re: The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-15, 09:38

Stop trying to steal my attention Travis. No one likes you!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread Empty Re: The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-15, 09:43

I'm not stealing your attention intensity. This is my attention. You can have your attention on your own. We all need attention right now. This is very important.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-15, 09:48

The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread 685334576 The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread 2275418548
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-15, 09:49

#thundercats

Team Pylon is a terrible team name. My team is called Thundercats. Join us.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-15, 09:52

#teamsnarf

The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread Osbert_snarf_by_wackko200
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-15, 09:56

Where are the pancakes?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-15, 09:58

I'll get you waffles. Maybe some sausage.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 10:47

there was a basketball game?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-15, 10:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:there was a basketball game?

Bob, start your own thread for your thoughts on the game (or lack thereof.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-15, 11:02

NigelUno wrote:Where are the pancakes?

#travishatespancakes
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 11:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:there was a basketball game?

I would start a thread titled "I didn't even know there was a basketball game" but I suspect some fragile cupcakes whose self-esteem might be threatened would be highly offended and demand that I keep such things to myself.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-15, 11:19

I was going to meet friends up later for dinner, drinks and live music.

Now because of the crap game yesterday I am going to suit on the couch all night. Ruined my weekend. No pale
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-15, 11:21

The_Dude wrote:I was going to meet friends up later for dinner, drinks and live music.

Now because of the crap game yesterday I am going to suit on the couch all night. Ruined my weekend. No pale

That's sort of pathetic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 11:21

The_Dude wrote:I was going to meet friends up later for dinner, drinks and live music.

The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread 502811600

who were you going to see?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 11:22

That's sort of pathetic.
I'm not sure he was being serious.. I know a lot of people take 19-20 year old kids playing sports very seriously, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-15, 11:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That's sort of pathetic.
I'm not sure he was being serious.. I know a lot of people take 19-20 year old kids playing sports very seriously, though.
I know people who waste their time listening to music. What's your point?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-15, 11:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That's sort of pathetic.

I didn't think he was either, but I like to play along sometimes for shits. It makes my own hurt about the game feel, I dunno, better? There really is no feeling better so that's the wrong word. But you know what I mean.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-15, 11:25

I love live music.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-15, 11:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I would start a thread titled "I didn't even know there was a basketball game" but I suspect some fragile cupcakes whose self-esteem might be threatened would be highly offended and demand that I keep such things to myself.

You could also start a thread saying you had no idea Harbaugh was sleeping over at a kid's house.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 11:29

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not sure he was being serious.. I know a lot of people take 19-20 year old kids playing sports very seriously, though.
I don't have a point.. other than that some people take 19-20 year old kids playing sports very seriously.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 11:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I love live music.
good shows coming up in a few months.. Jason Isbell/Shovels and Rope at Royal Oak... American Aquarium in Detroit.. Lucero at Bells in Kalamazoo.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-15, 11:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
I don't have a point.. other than that some people take 19-20 year old kids playing sports very seriously.

Based on what threads they participate in?

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t87-it-s-frieeeday-frieeeday-gotta-get-down-on-frieeeday
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 11:46

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Based on what threads they participate in?

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t87-it-s-frieeeday-frieeeday-gotta-get-down-on-frieeeday
The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-15, 12:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The official Travis isn't happy about the basketball game either thread 502811600

who were you going to see?

A pretty good blues cover band at a local spot. Nothing too special but the guy plays a mean harmonica. Good beer selection.
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I love live music.
good shows coming up in a few months.. Jason Isbell/Shovels and Rope at Royal Oak... American Aquarium in Detroit.. Lucero at Bells in Kalamazoo.

I live in RO...may have to check that out. Love that venue and also the Magic Bag in Ferndale. You ever been there?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 12:35

The_Dude wrote:
I live in RO...may have to check that out. Love that venue and also the Magic Bag in Ferndale. You ever been there?
yep - been to both quite a bit.. saw Trampled by Turtles in May in RO and then back in November was lucky enough to catch the Dave Rawlings Machine. The Jason Isbell/Shovels and Rope show still has tickets available.. somehow.

haven't been to the Magic Bag in years - good town, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-12-09, 15:47

FUUUUCCCKKKKK
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-12-09, 15:50

Brawl
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-12-09, 15:52

How was that not a red???
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-12-09, 16:04

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-12-09, 16:04

FUCKING GOAL
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-12-09, 17:28

Lol. Wrong thread.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-10, 09:04

Nordic wrote:Lol. Wrong thread.

Maybe, but it made this thread better
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down