Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know the Packers were not Super Bowl material but.....

+5
GRR Spartan
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
Ass Dan
tig ol bitties
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I know the Packers were not Super Bowl material but..... Empty I know the Packers were not Super Bowl material but.....

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 23:57

Why do I feel so fucking bad? Can you guys help and try to cheer me up?

Please use your response to say something nice to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I know the Packers were not Super Bowl material but..... Empty Re: I know the Packers were not Super Bowl material but.....

Post by tig ol bitties 2016-01-17, 00:05

what a gag job by the GB D. Probably want to cover Fitz in OT.

Won me some money by covering tonight though.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I know the Packers were not Super Bowl material but..... Empty Re: I know the Packers were not Super Bowl material but.....

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:08

tig ol bitties wrote:what a gag job by the GB D. Probably want to cover Fitz in OT.

Won me some money by covering tonight though.

I don't think you're following the spirit of this thread.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-17, 00:11

Reminicent of 4th and 26 DWags. They lost a key receiver, somehow got another hail mary to get the game into OT and forgot Larry Fitzgerald can be a special player.

Not their year. Once Arizona put their first loss on them and Detroit followed suit in Green Bay the blueprint on how to beat the Packers this season was out.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-17, 00:12

How improbable is it that Palmer escapes like that, throws across his body to a wide open Fitzgerald who then navigates 70+ yards before being tackled? There is just no way that should have happened. What a huge screw up. Monumental.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2016-01-17, 00:13

DWags wrote:Why do I feel so fucking bad? Can you guys help and try to cheer me up?

What a gutty team!!!!!!!!

SO PROUD!!!!!!

Played their hearts out!!!!!!
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 00:13

What is this, the dwags Packers variety hour message board? (Dwpvhmb for short.) I don't give a fuck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-01-17, 00:14

You got to see your team win at least two super bowls in your lifetime.

For once in my lifetime, I watched my team beat your team on the road. It was this year.

You won't find pity here.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-17, 00:15

Dwpvhmb would not leave Fitzgerald wide open.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 00:15

The Packers haven't beaten the Lions in the state of Wisconsin since 2014.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-17, 00:15

Ass Dan wrote:You got to see your team win at least two super bowls in your lifetime.

For once in my lifetime, I watched my team beat your team on the road. It was this year.

Bump. This.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-17, 00:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The Packers haven't beaten the Lions in the state of Wisconsin since 2014.

If you are going to troll a message boad you really need to be accurate.

The Lion's 18-16 win in Green Bay in Nov of '15 was the first time that had happened since Sept '91. I only remember that because my Packer fan kid was born in 1992 and had never seen Green Bay lose to Detroit in his lifetime.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 00:45

GRR Spartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The Packers haven't beaten the Lions in the state of Wisconsin since 2014.

The Lion's 18-16 win in Green Bay in Nov of '15 was the first time that had happened since Sept '91. I only remember that because my Packer fan kid was born in 1992 and had never seen Green Bay lose to Detroit in his lifetime.

Soooooooooo.... What you're saying is that the Packers haven't beaten the Lions in the state of Wisconsin since 2014, right?

Good talk.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-17, 00:47

GRR Spartan wrote:

My goodness, GRR. Get a hold of yourself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:48

tig ol bitties wrote:
DWags wrote:Why do I feel so fucking bad? Can you guys help and try to cheer me up?

What a gutty team!!!!!!!!

SO PROUD!!!!!!

Played their hearts out!!!!!!

You sir are a great spartan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-17, 00:48

Just take me out and shoot me in the heart so my kids can ship my brain to BU and confirm brain damage.

Fuckin' Travis just outwiited me.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What is this, the dwags Packers variety hour message board? (Dwpvhmb for short.) I don't give a fuck.

I don't like you. At all. Blow me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 00:50

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What is this, the dwags Packers variety hour message board? (Dwpvhmb for short.) I don't give a fuck.

I like you.

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:50

Ass Dan wrote:You got to see your team win at least two super bowls in your lifetime.

But I'm hurting inside. I like your screen name. Can I get one compliment.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 00:51

GRR Spartan wrote:Just take me out and shoot me in the heart so my kids can ship my brain to BU and confirm brain damage.

Fuckin' Travis just outwiited me.

+1
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-17, 00:51

Think of it this way DWags, If one good knee Carson Palmer could escape a Green Bay rush to find Larry Fitzgerald just think of what a mobile QB like Cam Newton or Russell Wilson would have done in the conference final.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:52

Turtleneck wrote:

Bump. This.

Don't you beat up little girls on a playground with your penis out??
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:53

GRR Spartan wrote:Reminicent of 4th and 26 DWags. They lost a key receiver, somehow got another hail mary to get the game into OT and forgot Larry Fitzgerald can be a special player.

Not their year. Once Arizona put their first loss on them and Detroit followed suit in Green Bay the blueprint on how to beat the Packers this season was out.

That play broke up the packers big time. Andy Reid gets interviewed by Philly. If that staff stays put two more SB's imo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-17, 00:54

You tilting, bro?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:55

GRR Spartan wrote:Think of it this way DWags, If one good knee Carson Palmer could escape a Green Bay rush to find Larry Fitzgerald just think of what a mobile QB like Cam Newton or Russell Wilson would have done in the conference final.

Oh this isn't a super bowl team, but as great of a game as that was I feel horrible.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:56

Turtleneck wrote:You tilting, bro?

Maybe. I'm fucking pissed. You know I said they should go for two. Fuck I hate this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 00:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

I like you.

Thanks. I want a do over. Please go for two.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 01:00

DWags wrote:

I like you.

They should've gone for two dwags.

If it makes you feel better, they didn't give up a hail Mary from like the 50, or have their best receiver fumble at the one while scoring the game winning touchdown or do any number of other stupid Lions shit I could point to.

I hope this helps.

I love you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-17, 01:01

That coin flip was a real mickey mouse operation, what a punch to the balls
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 01:02

DWags wrote:

If it makes you feel better, they didn't give up a hail Mary from like the 50, or have their best receiver fumble at the one while scoring the game winning touchdown or do any number of other stupid Lions shit I could point to.

I hope this helps.

I love you.

Weird but it kind of helps. Will you acknowledge I said go for two before fuck head went for one and ot?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-17, 01:03

DWags, I will say it again, the Carson Palmer to Fitzgerald play was so reminiscent of the 4th and 26 fiasco in Philadelphia January 11 2004 which was also the NFC 2nd rd game its spooky.

Packers weren't ahead but they had Arizona on its heals when Palmer avoids the rush and finds Fitzgerald.

Fucking unbelievable.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 01:05

DWags wrote:

I hope this helps.

I love you.

Weird but it kind of helps. Will you acknowledge I said go for two before fuck head went for one and ot?

You were the one who said it while they were reviewing the touchdown and I said to myself "wait a minute, that crazy mother fucker is on to something. Those assholes should go for two."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 01:10

DWags wrote:

You were the one who said it while they were reviewing the touchdown and I said to myself "wait a minute, that crazy mother fucker is on to something. Those assholes should go for two."

Thanks. It wasn't hind sight. At home OT. On the road with the defense reeling go for it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 01:11

GRR Spartan wrote:DWags, I will say it again, the Carson Palmer to Fitzgerald play was so reminiscent of the 4th and 26 fiasco in Philadelphia January 11 2004 which was also the NFC 2nd rd game its spooky.

Packers weren't ahead but they had Arizona on its heals when Palmer avoids the rush and finds Fitzgerald.

Fucking unbelievable.

Yep. This isn't a SB winning team. But this loss fucking hurts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 01:15

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:DWags, I will say it again, the Carson Palmer to Fitzgerald play was so reminiscent of the 4th and 26 fiasco in Philadelphia January 11 2004 which was also the NFC 2nd rd game its spooky.

Fucking unbelievable.

Remember the playoffs laat year when the Lions lost because of a blatant pass interference penalty followed by Dez Bryant running on the field without his helmet while his team was on defense but somehow not getting flagged for it?

I hope that helps.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 01:22

DWags wrote:

Remember the playoffs laat year when the Lions lost because of a blatant pass interference penalty followed by Dez Bryant running on the field without his helmet while his team was on defense but somehow not getting flagged for it?

I hope that helps.

Totally. And if it ever happens, tell lions fans that just "getting there" is good enough. Never been as depressed as when Denver beat GB in the SB. No high has ever matched that low.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 01:25

DWags wrote:

I hope that helps.

Totally. And if it ever happens, tell lions fans that just "getting there" is good enough. Never been as depressed as when Denver beat GB in the SB. No high has ever matched that low.

Honestly, if the Lions ever made a super bowl just getting there really would be enough the first time. It would suck if they lost. For like a day. Then it would be fine. It's sort of like how I (oh shit I'm going to go there) feel about msu making the playoff. This time, I'm okay with it. It was the first go, and they got smashed. But they made it there. Next time won't be so okay if it goes down the same way.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-17, 01:27

DWags wrote:

Honestly, if the Lions ever made a super bowl just getting there really would be enough the first time. It would suck if they lost. For like a day. Then it would be fine. It's sort of like how I (oh shit I'm going to go there) feel about msu making the playoff. This time, I'm okay with it. It was the first go, and they got smashed. But they made it there. Next time won't be so okay if it goes down the same way.

Where would the lions have played the packers last year had they won?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 01:34

DWags wrote:

Where would the lions have played the packers last year had they won?

Probably at the Packers. Which, based off of this season, they undoubtedly would have won.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-17, 01:34

GRR Spartan wrote:

It appears you have missed the spirit and intent of that post.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next