Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche?

+5
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
tig ol bitties
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Being proud of the way a team of millionaires, that you happen to be geographically located near growing up, played in a losing effort.......

Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-18, 01:48

I'll put you to sleep.

With my dick.

And chloroform.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans who are proud of "their" professional teams...... Douche or No Douche?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-18, 01:48

I've actually been fucking with all you guys this whole time. I'm 15! You fucking pedos!

This movie sucks. Wait what thread am I in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-18, 01:49

I forgot what this thread was about too. It's now a super sexy gay sex thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-18, 01:54

[quote="Travis of the Cosmos"]I forgot what this thread was about too. It's now a super sexy gay sex thread.[/quote

Good, now I won't feel bad for the video I'm about to post.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2