Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone cliffs notes me the Flint Water Situ?

+5
DWags
xsanguine
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
tTy
9 posters

Go down

Can someone cliffs notes me the Flint Water Situ? Empty Can someone cliffs notes me the Flint Water Situ?

Post by tTy 18/01/16, 07:16 pm

I don't have time to fucking research it, but I am just a little curious WTF is going on and why it seems to have just now become a thing.

Once someone puts this to bed for me in under 10 sentences, all you smart asses and political fuckwads can go at it.

TIA
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can someone cliffs notes me the Flint Water Situ? Empty Re: Can someone cliffs notes me the Flint Water Situ?

Post by Turtleneck 18/01/16, 07:24 pm

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can someone cliffs notes me the Flint Water Situ? Empty Re: Can someone cliffs notes me the Flint Water Situ?

Post by Guest 18/01/16, 07:27 pm

Lead. Water. Drink. Sick. Cover up. Michael Moore. Jesse Jackson.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 18/01/16, 07:28 pm

MLive Flint Journal has a chronological time line.

Bad situation brought about by a lot of people not asking the right questions or not asking anything at all.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 18/01/16, 07:28 pm

Governor Snyder hates black people.

-Kanye West
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 18/01/16, 07:46 pm

Snyder put money over lives. Now looks to blame others. Surprised?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 18/01/16, 07:49 pm

tTy wrote:I don't have time to fucking research it, but I am just a little curious WTF is going on and why it seems to have just now become a thing.

Once someone puts this to bed for me in under 10 sentences, all you smart asses and political fuckwads can go at it.

TIA

The Flint water situ? Who the fuck are you, Blanch?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 18/01/16, 08:26 pm

1. Old pipes with lead = bad.
2. Flint changed water source to save money
3. pH of water caused lead to leach into supply
4. Who knew what when and why didn't they do anything
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 18/01/16, 08:30 pm

tTy wrote:I don't have time to fucking research it, but I am just a little curious WTF is going on and why it seems to have just now become a thing.

TIA

Flint used to buy treated water from Detroit, decided to save money by using their own water from the Flint River. Who knew it would corrode lead pipes, potentially poisoning the entire populace? Not the mayor, who drank a glass of the shit on camera during a public session to quiet the assholes who were complaining that the stuff that came out of their tap was brown...........

Lawsuits coming.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 18/01/16, 09:53 pm

DWags wrote:Snyder put money over lives. Now looks to blame others. Surprised?

While I agree he needs to resign if he somehow approved this measure, but for sure the head of the epa needs to go but because she's a women, and probably black, I doubt it will happen because of Bob's America
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down