Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most insecure (scared little boy) poster on here?

+6
WhiteBoyHatcher
tanfan!
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Vlad
10 posters

Go down

Most insecure (scared little boy) poster on here? Empty Most insecure (scared little boy) poster on here?

Post by Vlad Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:47

You know, the type who seeks validation by creating silly little polls about others?

It's a fuckin' message board Nigel. Get over yourself.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Most insecure (scared little boy) poster on here? Empty Re: Most insecure (scared little boy) poster on here?

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:48

Vlad wrote:You know, the type who seeks validation by creating silly little polls about others?

Are you going to do a poll?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Most insecure (scared little boy) poster on here? Empty Re: Most insecure (scared little boy) poster on here?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:49

Travis probably
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:50

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:You know, the type who seeks validation by creating silly little polls about others?

Why would I need to do a poll? Do you think your opinion matters?

Last edited by Vlad on Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:50

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:50

He's psychotic.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:50

When I saw this thread I got a pit in my stomach hoping no one would nominate me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:51

Turtleneck wrote:Guest

You got me!!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 13:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:When I saw this thread I got a pit in my stomach hoping no one would nominate me.

Maybe the feeling in your stomach is from your fiber supplement.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:32

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why would I need to do a poll? Do you think your opinion matters?

Agreed. Litterally no one here besides muffy agrees with nigel. No one. Not even dwags
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:35

Turtleneck wrote:Guest

You sonuvabitch why I oughta....
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:51

It's ok fellas, I'm about to make Nigel my girlfriend. We're gonna be very close going forward. Twisted Evil
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:57

WBH
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 16:06

Mark Hollis. He was so scared that we would never be as high in value to apparel companies after the Rose Bowl that he negotiated a horrible deal with Nike and cost MSU millions.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 16:09

I'm pretty insecure. I constantly lose sleep worrying about things I don't have to worry about. I need to let shit go, but I worry about everything. From my employees families to my daughter getting enough carbs/protein/veggies. I worry about my mom being alone in a big house monday through Friday. I worry that my older cat is getting too fat. I'm worrying about my damn driveway, the last 6 squares are definitely cracking and will need to e replaced this spring. Shit, this thread sucks. If I'm not mentioned, I volunteer for being the most insecure worry wart on the board. Now, I'm pretty worried about how creepy some of these posts above this one just got. Not joking, it's creepy, and I'm worried about it. I worry about whether that guy over in Manitowoc is really guilty. I worry somehow that whoever is guilty of attempted murder of the whole city of Flint will get away with it. I worry that it's going to be Sanders vs. Trump for the whole ball of wax and I worry for some reason we'll see naked pictures of Hilliary Clinton that will be leaked. We all know we shouldn't look, but I worry the temptation will be too great and we will look. And then what will life be like after that.

Last edited by DWags on Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 16:12; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 16:10

DWags proving why I nominated him for biggest troll. Nobody thinks that way in real life. A man worried about a cat? No way.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 16:15

Giant Moose wrote:DWags proving why I nominated him for biggest troll. Nobody thinks that way in real life. A man worried about a cat? No way.

It's age related. Pretty soon he'll be sitting on his porch yelling at clouds.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 16:17

I worry there won't be any good clouds to yell at when it's my turn.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 17:10

DWags wrote:I'm pretty insecure. I constantly lose sleep worrying about things I don't have to worry about. I need to let shit go, but I worry about everything. From my employees families to my daughter getting enough carbs/protein/veggies. I worry about my mom being alone in a big house monday through Friday. I worry that my older cat is getting too fat. I'm worrying about my damn driveway, the last 6 squares are definitely cracking and will need to e replaced this spring. Shit, this thread sucks. If I'm not mentioned, I volunteer for being the most insecure worry wart on the board. Now, I'm pretty worried about how creepy some of these posts above this one just got. Not joking, it's creepy, and I'm worried about it. I worry about whether that guy over in Manitowoc is really guilty. I worry somehow that whoever is guilty of attempted murder of the whole city of Flint will get away with it. I worry that it's going to be Sanders vs. Trump for the whole ball of wax and I worry for some reason we'll see naked pictures of Hilliary Clinton that will be leaked. We all know we shouldn't look, but I worry the temptation will be too great and we will look. And then what will life be like after that.

Awwwww.....you do love nigel, do you! Hoooray!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 17:17

I am very creeped out. Does that count as scared?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 17:34

NigelUno wrote:I am very creeped out. Does that count as scared?

Nigel, what do you want for Valentine's Day?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 18:09

It's pretty sad that the only poster who is aligned with Nigel is Muffy. Actually, it's pretty telling. Both are trolls and both think their opinions are the only ones that should be followed. Sanctimony and narcissistic is the best way to describe both of them. It's great that t swill membership is finally figuring this out.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down