Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread

+11
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
xsanguine
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread Empty I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:16

Otpt, do the right thing and lock your own thread. This is where we post now.

33 all at halftime. Should be a better second half now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread Empty Re: I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread

Post by Turtleneck Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:19

Thank you, Travis. When I saw he started the game thread and was using one of his #skullfuck(insert team here) hashtags, I knew it was going to be bad. Thank you so much for this! Even Pylon appreciates you doing this.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread Empty Re: I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:19

It's the least I could do. Sometimes we all have to make sacrifices. After watching the first half I knew it was my time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's the least I could do. Sometimes we all have to make sacrifices. After watching the first half I knew it was my time.

I think he is going to be selfish and keep his open. It's all about him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:21

I move to have him banned so he can't post in it even if it is open. Second?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:22

I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread 56a022fb2b7a3
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:26

No banning. Too harsh. But he does think he is above the law. I support sentencing him to being Blanch's roommate for 6 months to a year.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:26

I'm getting nervous. I really don't want duffy to call out Duffy Daugherty again if we lose. C'mon St4e! Get this.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:26

We are going to skullfuck them in the 2nd half and win by double digits.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:27

Turtleneck wrote:No banning. Too harsh. But he does think he is above the law. I support sentencing him to being Blanch's roommate for 6 months to a year.

That seems worse.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We are going to skullfuck them in the 2nd half and win by double digits.

STFU with the skullfuck stuff. Seriously. It's not working and nothing good has come of it. Fucking stop.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:31

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We are going to skullfuck them in the 2nd half and win by double digits.

STFU with the skullfuck stuff. Seriously. It's not working and nothing good has come of it. Fucking stop.

I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread 502811600

Skullfuck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:31

Nebraska wins. It's a lock.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread 502811600

Skullfuck.

If MSU loses, you are going to need to find a new board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nebraska wins. It's a lock.

Vlad and Dude will be here posting within the hour.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:34

It's going to be okay. OTPT's game thread has been banished to slightly lower on the first page. We got this now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:36

Davis doing work on White, 4 fouls already.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:38

When is the spring game?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:When is the spring game?
Quitter
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:41

Awesome commercial MSU. We turn your cow poop into drinking water. Come to Michigan State!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:41

It's in fucking July.

What do you think? It's in the fucking spring. The spring game is not like a huge guy nicknamed Tiny.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:41

Giant Moose wrote:I'm getting nervous. I really don't want duffy to call out Duffy Daugherty again if we lose. C'mon St4e! Get this.
You suck.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:42

InTenSity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I'm getting nervous. I really don't want duffy to call out Duffy Daugherty again if we lose. C'mon St4e! Get this.
You suck.

Oh, look who it is everybody. Mr. I'm just going to take a day off and screw around.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

It's going to be okay. OTPT's game thread has been banished to slightly lower on the first page. We got this now.

You guys quit on this team in the first half. I did not.

#DoubleDigitW
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:43

The spring game is April 23rd. I will be there whether we beat Bama or lose by 5 TDs because I don't demand excellence.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:44

Turtleneck wrote:

It's in fucking July.

What do you think? It's in the fucking spring. The spring game is not like a huge guy nicknamed Tiny.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The spring game is April 23rd. I will be there whether we beat Bama or lose by 5 TDs because I don't demand excellence.

We lost by more than 5 touchdowns. Does that change things?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:45

That call on Harris....
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

You guys quit on this team in the first half. I did not.

#DoubleDigitW

No one quit on the team. We quit your thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:45

I feel like something is wrong.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:46

If we win, MSU should add a Travis statue next to Morgan.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:46

Giant Moose wrote:If we win, MSU should add a Travis statue next to Morgan.

I agree and it should look like ET.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:47

What does Bess do well?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:47

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You suck.

Oh, look who it is everybody. Mr. I'm just going to take a day off and screw around.
You could have texted me. Fuck an a I posted my cell in my out of office.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:50

Someone is banging someone's girlfriend
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:51

[quote="Other Teams Pursuing That"]What does Bess do well?[/quote

Foul?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:51

Giant Moose wrote:If we win, MSU should add a Travis statue next to Morgan.

I agree and it should look like ET.
That would be awesome.

I am not the hero that the swill deserves but I am the one it needs right now. Nebraska vs MSU official game thread GiVOcS9
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone is banging someone's girlfriend

Was just about to post that.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:52

[quote="The_Dude"]
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What does Bess do well?[/quote

Foul?
You suck at quoting. Pretty much you suck at everything in life.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 19:52

The_Douche is here, on time.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next