Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.

+9
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Dr. Strangelove
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
kingstonlake
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.  Empty Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-24, 19:28

Book it!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.  Empty Re: Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.

Post by DWags 2016-01-24, 19:30

They're hot. Denver has a better defense IMO, then Arizona, but NC is so damn hot right now. Hitting on every cylinder. I'm thinking they don't want a week off.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.  Empty Re: Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-24, 19:45

Bronco D + Manning taking enough HGH to kill an elephant these next couple weeks will keep it close

opening line will probably panthers by 7 though
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-24, 19:47

Zona is out of their league.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-01-24, 19:47

It was posted as Carolina -3 vs Broncos earlier this week
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-24, 19:52

I've heard Carolina -3.5 is live and being offered at offshore books.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-01-24, 19:52

ViewFromOffshore of #SB50...about 8 minutes ago, BetOnline opened Carolina -3 -120 over Denver, quickly bet to -3.5
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-24, 19:59

I just don't see Manning keeping pace. Carolina looks unbeatable right now. They do seem to have an issue putting people away though.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-01-24, 20:02

Now Arizona vs Broncos has been posted. Cards -2.5
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-25, 09:12

I thought the same thing about New England. Could be a good game... or a Carolina blowout. I dunno.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 09:16

If the Falcons can beat the Panthers, the Broncos have a shot.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-25, 09:57

The king of class vs. the big jack ass.

I'm pulling for Denver, but I think you are right. To be honest probably won't even watch. The Super Bowl is just too much.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-25, 09:58

NigelUno wrote:If the Falcons can beat the Panthers, the Broncos have a shot.

Nice Avatar, hope we see those neon jerseys again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 10:03

steveschneider wrote:The king of class vs. the big jack ass.

I'm pulling for Denver, but I think you are right. To be honest probably won't even watch. The Super Bowl is just too much.

Cam Newton is a jackass? Really? Elaborate, please.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-25, 10:07

Why do people say Cam is a jackass? He has FUN on the field. GODDAMN HIM TO HELL! He is in the prime of his career, and if this team sticks together for a while, he could be a HoF candidate eventually.

Yeah he had a shady recruiting process, but that was over 6 years ago. Let it go, morons.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 10:09

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:If the Falcons can beat the Panthers, the Broncos have a shot.

Nice Avatar, hope we see those neon jerseys again.

Yours is cool too.

Team in neon. Izzone in neon. I thought it looked good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 10:13

Death Roe wrote:Why do people say Cam is a jackass? He has FUN on the field. GODDAMN HIM TO HELL! He is in the prime of his career, and if this team sticks together for a while, he could be a HoF candidate eventually.

Yeah he had a shady recruiting process, but that was over 6 years ago. Let it go, morons.

Can't be the college recruiting, Steve likes Kentucky basketball for fucks sake.

I really would like Steve to hold his ground on this so I can post 10 or so links countering that bs.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-01-25, 10:15

Fuck Steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-25, 10:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Why do people say Cam is a jackass? He has FUN on the field. GODDAMN HIM TO HELL! He is in the prime of his career, and if this team sticks together for a while, he could be a HoF candidate eventually.

Can't be the college recruiting, Steve likes Kentucky basketball for fucks sake.

I really would like Steve to hold his ground on this so I can post 10 or so links countering that bs.

I admire Cam for taking money in college. I'd do the same if I was him.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-25, 10:21

I don't know, I just thought a guy like Barry Sanders who in the prime of his career could just flip the ball to the ref. Barry Sanders is a million times cooler than Cam who looks like a goddamn clown out there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-25, 10:37

Oh snap! LOL
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 10:42

steveschneider wrote:

I don't know, I just thought a guy like Barry Sanders who in the prime of his career could just flip the ball to the ref. Barry Sanders is a million times cooler than Cam who looks like a goddamn clown out there.

So he is a jackass because he celebrates by dancing after scoring a touchdown. Got it, we should just put out the fox robots out there - that way there will be no emotion in a sport. Doesn't Cam Newton realize how serious sports should be?! Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.  1896033241

Ignore all the good shit he does off the field - because he DANCES!!! UGH! Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.  1550444538
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-25, 10:44

So is Rob Gronkowski a jackass for dancing after TDs are scored, too, Steve?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 10:45

I like the Lambeau leap. I really like the way the Panthers give balls to kids after, that's cool as hell to.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 10:46

steveschneider wrote:

So he is a jackass because he celebrates by dancing after scoring a touchdown. Got it, we should just put out the fox robots out there - that way there will be no emotion in a sport. Doesn't Cam Newton realize how serious sports should be?! Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.  1896033241

Ignore all the good shit he does off the field - because he DANCES!!! UGH! Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.  1550444538

I don't get it. Why does anyone have to qualify their opinion based on what he does off the field?

For the record, I don't care what he does after he scores...or gets a first down.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-25, 10:46

DWags wrote:I like the Lambeau leap. I really like the way the Panthers give balls to kids after, that's cool as hell to.

Yeah man, Packers are all jackasses for leaping into the stands.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 10:47

I also think it was cool the way Barry Sanders scored and just was like, "here you go, I'll be right back for another, gonna go rest now". Guy was cool as hell.

You gotta do what your personality is. The NFL is entertainment, let them entertain.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 10:48

NigelUno wrote:

I don't get it. Why does anyone have to qualify their opinion based on what he does off the field?

For the record, I don't care what he does after he scores...or gets a first down.

Because if anyone knew about all of the good things he has done off the field they probably wouldn't think he was a jackass...?

Suspect
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 10:48

I have female friend who has done a cup check on Koon when he jumped into the stands. Least that was her story
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 10:51

DWags wrote:I also think it was cool the way Barry Sanders scored and just was like, "here you go, I'll be right back for another, gonna go rest now". Guy was cool as hell.

You gotta do what your personality is. The NFL is entertainment, let them entertain.

Yep. Giving a football to a kid is cool.

It was kind of funny though at the Falcons-Panthers game (at the Georgia Dome). Cam scored...dropped the ball...did the Superman thing...did a dance...picked up the ball...gave it to a kid...did another celebration thing...

When a Falcons player scored, the ref jumped in really quick to squash any excessive celebrating.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 10:52

NigelUno wrote:

Because if anyone knew about all of the good things he has done off the field they probably wouldn't think he was a jackass...?

Suspect

Who said he was a jackass? It looked like you inserted that word into a response.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-25, 10:53

Steve said he was a jackass. Read much?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 10:54

steveschneider wrote:The king of class vs. the big jack ass.

NigelUno wrote:

Suspect

Who said he was a jackass?  It looked like you inserted that word into a response.  
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 10:56

Death Roe wrote:Steve said he was a jackass. Read much?

Oh.  I guess I didn't go back far enough.

I apologize.

But, I think my point still stands.  Someone can think Cam is a jackass on the field.  They shouldn't have to qualify that by anything he does off the field.

Cam is a huge egomaniac. Some people don't like that.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-01-25, 10:59; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 10:59

Need a band aid, Steve?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 11:00

Need a band aid, Steve?

That's a great line.

But...is it ironic that the Panthers (and Cam) complain about being disrespected all the time?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-25, 11:45

Death Roe wrote:So is Rob Gronkowski a jackass for dancing after TDs are scored, too, Steve?

I can't stand the Patriots, so yes he's a jackass.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-25, 11:46

Need a band aid, Steve?

Beats marketing wizards are smart. Show a top athlete walking into an arena with razor focus and a pair of beats on his head. That shit is working $$$.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 12:17

steveschneider wrote:
Death Roe wrote:So is Rob Gronkowski a jackass for dancing after TDs are scored, too, Steve?

I can't stand the Patriots, so yes he's a jackass.

Panthers will beat the Manning's by 24 in the Superbowl.  502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-08, 12:09

Bump
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next