Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator......

+8
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
NigelUno
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
I.B. Fine
12 posters

Go down

Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator...... Empty Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator......

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-28, 13:35

What would you say to him?
'How do Corso's balls taste?', has already been suggested.

maybe, "I bet you pay cash for your gas'?

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2016-01-28, 13:45; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator...... Empty Re: Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator......

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-28, 13:41

scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator...... Empty Re: Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator......

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-28, 13:43

I hate you for ruining my life
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-28, 13:49

Would Johnny Carson approve of you wearing all of his old suits?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-28, 14:06

Say nothing. Toss him a football. Hit him right in the hands. See if he drops it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-28, 14:11

Give him a thumbsup with a goofy grin, then look at the tv, turn around and start to frown.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-28, 14:12

I'd ask him if he likes raisins.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-28, 14:15

InTenSity wrote:Give him a thumbsup with a goofy grin, then look at the tv, turn around and start to frown.

Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator...... 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-28, 14:17

I've met Desmond a couple of times. He seems a little into himself but always was nice to me. Heckle him for being short and a Wolverine. That always makes him friendlier.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-28, 14:19

Tell him The Dude says hi. Or maybe he is The Dude
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-28, 14:19

xsanguine wrote:I've met Desmond a couple of times. He seems a little into himself but always was nice to me. Heckle him for being short and a Wolverine. That always makes him friendlier.

Does he like raisins?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-28, 14:24

He likes women that aren't his wife.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-28, 14:28

Just ask him what it was like being a major choke artist against his in state rivals.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-28, 14:36

xsanguine wrote:I've met Desmond a couple of times. He seems a little into himself but always was nice to me. Heckle him for being short and a Wolverine. That always makes him friendlier.

Maybe pretend to be a fan and moan about if he only hadn't dropped that pass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-28, 14:42

I would simply say "thanks to you and your ilk, my family is persecuted mercilessly"... and walk of feeling really sad and unfulfilled with my station in life.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-28, 14:48

I'd hate on the source of dumb rumors so I'm just joking about the wife thing... There was a woman with him but I'm pretty sure it was an assistant.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-28, 14:51

xsanguine wrote:I'd hate on the source of dumb rumors so I'm just joking about the wife thing... There was a woman with him but I'm pretty sure it was an assistant.

Did he fuck her?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-28, 14:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I'd hate on the source of dumb rumors so I'm just joking about the wife thing... There was a woman with him but I'm pretty sure it was an assistant.

Did he fuck her?

She was a hot black chick. I hope so.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-28, 14:58

I.B. Fine wrote:What would you say to him?
'How do Corso's balls taste?', has already been suggested.

maybe, "I bet you pay cash for your gas'?

Congrats on a great career. Do you think Michigan might have won a national championship if you had caught that extra point against MSU ?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-28, 15:00

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Did he fuck her?

She was a hot black chick. I hope so.

Hypothetically, you are introduced to a prominent ex-Walvie receiver/sports commentator...... XNlkRvj
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-28, 15:04

How about if I just introduce myself as J.W. Jackson?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down