Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous

+11
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
The Pantry
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous Empty Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-31, 23:08

I'm thinking of telling hte story sometime soon in the future, but just so you all know, it was the best thing ever and you'd all be surprised. I can't wait to tell all you jealous fucks how much of losers you are.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous Empty Re: Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-31, 23:10

Can you please type it out in detail, in like 6 paragraph, 4000 word format?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous Empty Re: Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-31, 23:11

I'm not WBH hahahaha. You'll just have to wait, man, its so exciting. You guys won't believe reason #5, super crazy.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-31, 23:13

Circumcised someone? You're a fucking mohel? Fuck me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-31, 23:40

InTenSity wrote:I'm thinking of telling hte story sometime soon in the future, but just so you all know, it was the best thing ever and you'd all be surprised. I can't wait to tell all you jealous fucks how much of losers you are.

You divorced that whore of a wife that was making you hate your job? Didn't you? Im actually proud. Finally taking your balls out of her purse. Life is way better being unmarried. Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous 969504605
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-01, 00:21

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I'm thinking of telling hte story sometime soon in the future, but just so you all know, it was the best thing ever and you'd all be surprised. I can't wait to tell all you jealous fucks how much of losers you are.

You divorced that whore of a wife that was making you hate your job? Didn't you? Im actually proud. Finally taking your balls out of her purse.  Life is way better being unmarried. Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous 969504605

Tell me a history story about George Washington Carver.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-01, 01:03

DWags wrote:Circumcised someone? You're a fucking mohel? Fuck me.

+1 for spelling mohel correctly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-01, 01:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You divorced that whore of a wife that was making you hate your job? Didn't you? Im actually proud. Finally taking your balls out of her purse.  Life is way better being unmarried. Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous 969504605

Tell me a history story about George Washington Carver.

I used to work across the street from a restaurant called Sign of the Beef Carver.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-01, 07:35

Bud Light City?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-01, 08:15

NigelUno wrote:

Bud Light City?
Hell no, that's Losertown. This makes BLC look like a park with no playground.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-01, 09:00

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Bud Light City?

OK. Is it going to take awhile to type up? Or is the spellcheck slow?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-01, 09:02

While I wait for the big reveal what should I watch? Gilligan's Island, The Big Valley or I Dream of Jeannie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-02-01, 10:06

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Bud Light City?

You punched rodky dead in the face?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-01, 10:42

LooseGoose wrote:While I wait for the big reveal what should I watch? Gilligan's Island, The Big Valley or I Dream of Jeannie?

Can't go wrong with any of those three.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-01, 10:45

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:While I wait for the big reveal what should I watch? Gilligan's Island, The Big Valley or I Dream of Jeannie?

how about "Gilligan Dreams of Jeannie's Big Valley"..?

it was cancelled after the pilot episode.. but, man, what a pilot episode it was.. Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous 3434560931
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-01, 10:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

how about "Gilligan Dreams of Jeannie's Big Valley"..?

it was cancelled after the pilot episode.. but, man, what a pilot episode it was.. Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous 3434560931

I want to see that put back into production. We could start a letter writing campaign.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-02-01, 11:01

Have anything to do with winning the lottery?

--Your best friend, The Pantry
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-01, 15:31

If it was that great, you really should have waited until Groundhog Day tomorrow to do it so you could relive it over and over and over and over again.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-01, 15:34

Giant Moose wrote:If it was that great, you really should have waited until Groundhog Day tomorrow to do it so you could relive it over and over and over and over again.

That's not what happens in real life giant moose. That was just a movie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-01, 15:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:If it was that great, you really should have waited until Groundhog Day tomorrow to do it so you could relive it over and over and over and over again.

Have you seen his posts? Its like groundhog day every day for him.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-01, 15:37

InTenSity wrote:

Touche
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-01, 15:44

InTenSity wrote:

If Izzo sees his shadow tomorrow, it's 4 more weeks til March.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-01, 15:58

InTenSity wrote:

Zing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-01, 16:44

Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous Irony2

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-01, 17:32

TLDR
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-01, 18:32

Is OP going to talk?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-01, 18:40

My friend came down and we partied in New Orleans, apparently they do parades and parties and shit every weekend leading up to Mardi Gras. Totally dumb luck but it was a blast. New Orleans is an awesome city
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-02-02, 11:29

Lemme guess, InTenSity, did you get a credit from Uverse because they aren't carrying Channel 7? Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, but if not, you should call them. I think I saw you reference in another thread that you are part of that.

I don't have Uverse, but on the news this morning, Channel 7 ran a segment about some batty old lady that's pissed that she can't watch American Idol and Inside Edition on Channel 7, and they basically said that AT&T is giving credits if people call and complain. They said one guy got $25, and another $42. So if this isn't enough reason for us to all be jealous, then this will just add to it. Oh, and then, the good people at Channel 7 installed an antenna for the old lady so she could now watch them...I'm not sure, but somehow she must never have heard of this crazy thing called a TV antenna, even though for most of her life that was the only way to watch TV.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-02, 11:32

Fuck, last time I open this damn thread up. Somebody start a thread when he tells us what he did. Till then, this thread is on ignore.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-02, 11:53

DWags wrote:Fuck, last time I open this damn thread up. Somebody start a thread when he tells us what he did. Till then, this thread is on ignore.
If I just shared everything I did, it wouldn't build up any suspense. MiamiSpartan is close though! I'm thinking about sharing this tomorrow, but probably closer to not then.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-02, 12:03

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:Fuck, last time I open this damn thread up. Somebody start a thread when he tells us what he did. Till then, this thread is on ignore.
If I just shared everything I did, it wouldn't build up any suspense. MiamiSpartan is close though! I'm thinking about sharing this tomorrow, but probably closer to not then.

Yesterday, I heard what could possibly be considered very good news with regard to one of our recruits.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-02, 12:05

InTenSity wrote:
Does it involve Lorenzo White? Aren't you guys besties now?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 10:53

Bump
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-03, 10:58

I can't believe no one asked my about my recruiting news. Very disappointed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 11:55

NigelUno wrote:I can't believe no one asked my about my recruiting news. Very disappointed.
can you copy and paste it here?

TIA

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-03, 11:57

I need to give some background info first. Here is a small story to keep you occupied.

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 12:03

InTenSity wrote:I need to give some background info first. Here is a small story to keep you occupied.

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
Did something super awesome this weekend that would make you guys jealous 502811600

when I was in about 7h grade or so, every teacher had an individual report card they'd forward to a student's homeroom teacher. The homeroom teacher would then assemble the collection of individual report cards and send them home in a singular envelope with each student for the parent/guardian to sign.

so... I swiped some blank report cards.. sold them to students who weren't doing so well in their classes so they could fill them out and substitute them into the larger envelope sent home to be signed.

35 years later, I don't feel the least bad about it. I drank a lot of Cokes a the drugstore after school that year (I was kind of poor growing up)... and my ability to isolate a particular market and make it work out for me (with a certainly reckless disregard for societal convention) only opens me up for a successful congressional run, should I choose to do so.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-02-03, 12:11

InTenSity wrote:I need to give some background info first. Here is a small story to keep you occupied.

Sooo, if that's the set up, then let me take another guess. You quit your job (which might explain the god-awful looking tomatoes that I saw at Publix this morning) to dedicate your life to crime joined the Cuban Mafia, under the nickname "El Gringo de Spartano"?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-03, 12:20

Sooo, if that's the set up, then let me take another guess. You quit your job (which might explain the god-awful looking tomatoes that I saw at Publix this morning) to dedicate your life to crime joined the Cuban Mafia, under the nickname "El Gringo de Spartano"?
I haven't quit yet, is your firm hiring? I don't care what it is that you do, but I'll learn. All this shitty weather we have had the last month or so has taken a toll on tomatoes.
In all honesty, my life is pretty boring, not like it used to be. I golfed on Friday and Saturday. Went to a beer festival at Marlins park on Saturday night. Sunday the family and I went to the Down Syndrome Association of Miami's picnic and got to meet other families who have children with Downs. I didn't think people actually thought I did something exciting.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-02-03, 13:22

InTenSity wrote:
I haven't quit yet, is your firm hiring? I don't care what it is that you do, but I'll learn. All this shitty weather we have had the last month or so has taken a toll on tomatoes.
In all honesty, my life is pretty boring, not like it used to be. I golfed on Friday and Saturday. Went to a beer festival at Marlins park on Saturday night. Sunday the family and I went to the Down Syndrome Association of Miami's picnic and got to meet other families who have children with Downs. I didn't think people actually thought I did something exciting.
I went to a 10 year old's birthday party on Saturday, and a retirement party on Sunday, so golfing and a beer festival are pretty damn exciting by comparison.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next