Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you guys doing this weekend?

+23
Giant Moose
Dolph Ziggler
Cameron
xsanguine
75alum
Tim Wakefield
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
The_Dude
Herbie Green
Code_Warrior
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Snake Plissken
Rocinante
pulling69
Marc Summers
Blanch32
CheesySpartan
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Empty What are you guys doing this weekend?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-17, 01:45

Drinking, drinking, and some trout fishing in Pennsylvania.

Wassup swill?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Empty Re: What are you guys doing this weekend?

Post by Guest 2015-04-17, 06:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Drinking, drinking, and some trout fishing in Pennsylvania.

Wassup swill?

Goddamn for a broke college kid you get around....

I'm getting the tractor and plow out. Depending on the weather I may plow the garden up or I might save that excitement for later in the week. Kinda hoping the widow lady down the road calls about plowing her garden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Empty Re: What are you guys doing this weekend?

Post by xsanguine 2015-04-17, 06:50

What are you guys doing this weekend?  200
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-17, 07:56

drinking beer, cranking up music tonight.. long bike ride tomorrow morning. The Avett Brothers tomorrow night.. and beer. Bike ride and probably a trail run on Sunday. More beer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-17, 12:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:drinking beer, cranking up music tonight.. long bike ride tomorrow morning. The Avett Brothers tomorrow night.. and beer. Bike ride and probably a trail run on Sunday. More beer.

Big news for you Bob.....the Avett brothers will be performing up north this summer. It's your chance to ease yourself into the lifestyle.

Just announced: The Avett Brothers will headline the two-day Traverse City Microbrew & Music Festival 2015, which takes place Aug. 21-22 on the front lawn at The Village at Grand Traverse Commons in Traverse City.

Organizers announced the news a day before the mostly-acoustic band from North Carolina performs at Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo. (That show is April 18; a few limited tickets remain.)

As for their Microbrew & Music Festival appearance, The Avett Brothers will headline the festival on Aug. 22.

Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. April 21 at microbrewandmusic.com/tickets-summer-2015/.

Other performers on Saturday, Aug. 22: Billy Strings & Don Julin, That 1 Guy, and Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds.

The Avett Brothers add tour date to Traverse City Microbrew & Music Festival 2015; tickets on sale April 21
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-17, 13:02

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:drinking beer, cranking up music tonight.. long bike ride tomorrow morning. The Avett Brothers tomorrow night.. and beer. Bike ride and probably a trail run on Sunday. More beer.

Big news for you Bob.....the Avett brothers will be performing up north this summer. It's your chance to ease yourself into the lifestyle.

Just announced: The Avett Brothers will headline the two-day Traverse City Microbrew & Music Festival 2015, which takes place Aug. 21-22 on the front lawn at The Village at Grand Traverse Commons in Traverse City.

Organizers announced the news a day before the mostly-acoustic band from North Carolina performs at Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo. (That show is April 18; a few limited tickets remain.)

As for their Microbrew & Music Festival appearance, The Avett Brothers will headline the festival on Aug. 22.

Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. April 21 at microbrewandmusic.com/tickets-summer-2015/.

Other performers on Saturday, Aug. 22: Billy Strings & Don Julin, That 1 Guy, and Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds.

The Avett Brothers add tour date to Traverse City Microbrew & Music Festival 2015; tickets on sale April 21
]

Avett Brothers are starting to piss me off. They played here a week before I moved here in 2013, played last February while I was out of town, and will be back this summer...while I am scheduled to be out of town. They really need to consult my schedule before booking these dates. Looks like I will be 0-3 on The Avett Brothers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-17, 13:02

LooseGoose wrote:

yeah I saw that this morning.. we'll see. I've seen them a ton over the years. I guess if my daughter (sorry For bin) wanted to go, we might make it up that way.

thanks for looking out for me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-17, 13:19

Saturday morning. Golf. Saturday afternoon. Maybe buy new grips for golf clubs. Do something with wife and kids. Sunday morning. Zoo. Sunday afternoon. no idea. Monday morning hospital for my son. Tuesday morning. Son has heart surgery (to close a hole).
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-17, 13:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

yeah I saw that this morning.. we'll see. I've seen them a ton over the years. I guess if my daughter (sorry For bin) wanted to go, we might make it up that way.

Since you're wavering I'll shove you over the edge - since Billy Strings will be performing you can be assured Mario Batali will be there. He summers in the area and is a huge Billy Strings fan, so wear your orange crocs and you'll probably end up at Mario's little cottage for dinner.

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Wk_4f035b38d8188
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-04-17, 13:40

Heading over to Texas de Brazil. Gonna get me some meat on a stick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-04-17, 13:46

Bar crawl tonight. Should be a good time.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-17, 13:49

Bob's weekend plans

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-17, 13:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah I saw that this morning.. we'll see. I've seen them a ton over the years. I guess if my daughter (sorry For bin) wanted to go, we might make it up that way.

Since you're wavering I'll shove you over the edge - since Billy Strings will be performing you can be assured Mario Batali will be there. He summers in the area and is a huge Billy Strings fan, so wear your orange crocs and you'll probably end up at Mario's little cottage for dinner.

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Wk_4f035b38d8188
I was thinking "Mario Ballotelli hangs out up North"? What are you guys doing this weekend?  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-04-17, 14:19

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Drinking, drinking, and some trout fishing in Pennsylvania.

Wassup swill?

Goddamn for a broke college kid you get around....

I'm getting the tractor and plow out. Depending on the weather I may plow the garden up or I might save that excitement for later in the week. Kinda hoping the widow lady down the road calls about plowing her garden.

CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-04-17, 18:08

Food truck Friday w a bunch of Msu chick grads. Uncc all you can drive tailgate. Date with some red head from badoo. Beach volleyball or date with new slam pc
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-17, 18:15

Blanch32 wrote:Food truck Friday w a bunch of Msu chick grads. Uncc all you can drive tailgate. Date with some red head from badoo. Beach volleyball or date with new slam pc

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Can-stock-photo_csp15147347

What are you guys doing this weekend?  1966794946 What are you guys doing this weekend?  1966794946 What are you guys doing this weekend?  1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-04-17, 18:18

I'm currently on a plane to Miami for a few days of beach and partying.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-04-17, 18:21

Marc Summers wrote:I'm currently on a plane to Miami for a few days of beach and partying.

In Flint?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-04-17, 18:23

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Food truck Friday w a bunch of Msu chick grads. Uncc all you can drive tailgate. Date with some red head from badoo. Beach volleyball or date with new slam pc

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Can-stock-photo_csp15147347

What are you guys doing this weekend?  1966794946 What are you guys doing this weekend?  1966794946 What are you guys doing this weekend?  1966794946

Why is this so unbelievable?? Busy but not over the top cray
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-17, 18:50

Marc Summers wrote:I'm currently on a plane to Miami for a few days of beach and partying.

What sim game are you playing?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-17, 18:58

xsanguine wrote:What are you guys doing this weekend?  200

What is that from? That's hilarious.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-04-17, 20:50

Drinking and gambling
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-17, 20:58

A lot of alkies on tswill.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-04-17, 21:08

I was supposed to be in Florida starting Thursday for a week but the wife has been sick for 4 weeks now so I'll be at home reseeding the front yard and making sure she doesn't have anything to worry about.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-17, 21:11

I don't understand what your wife has to do with you going to Florida.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-17, 21:16

You should have come for Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure you'd fit in fine.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-04-17, 21:33

Turtleneck wrote:I don't understand what your wife has to do with you going to Florida.

Well if she didn't go then I would have to take selfies of me being sad that she wasn't there and then post them on this board. The last thing you want to see on this board is me laying on a beach with a sad face and wearing a speedo.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-17, 21:55

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I don't understand what your wife has to do with you going to Florida.

Well if she didn't go then I would have to take selfies of me being sad that she wasn't there and then post them on this board. The last thing you want to see on this board is me laying on a beach with a sad face and wearing a speedo.

Why don't you let us decide that?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-17, 21:58

Bed, Bath and Beyond little kid version. Repeat ad infinitum.

Tomorrow AM I think I might be driving to Jackson. Anyone here from Jackson or live in Jackson and know a decent mechanic?

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-04-17, 22:28

I'll put up the gazebo, put the patio furniture out, put some preen in the landscape, watch the Red Wings, maybe do a quick detail on the car. All that basic suburban dweller type stuff.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-04-18, 01:14

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:What are you guys doing this weekend?  200

What is that from? That's hilarious.

Just a preview of my weekend.

In all seriousness, I have no clue... just thought it was hilarious.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-18, 16:53

Played golf this morning. Friends coming over for bbq in a bit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-04-18, 18:33

Spent the day at the Destination Imagination State Championship in Mt Pleasant.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-04-18, 19:14

Reseeded the front yard, did laundry, shampooed the living room carpet, worked on the wife's glamper, took the dogs for a walk at Sleepy Hollow State Park, started soaking some beans for a ham and bean soup, baked some cookies, cooked some bratwurst, damn do I sound domesticated, popped the top on an Oberon about five minutes ago.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-18, 19:24

Beer and sports
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-18, 21:32

Jake from State Farm wrote:Reseeded the front yard, did laundry, shampooed the living room carpet, worked on the wife's glamper, took the dogs for a walk at Sleepy Hollow State Park, started soaking some beans for a ham and bean soup, baked some cookies, cooked some bratwurst, damn do I sound domesticated, popped the top on an Oberon about five minutes ago.

What kind of cookies?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-04-19, 08:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Reseeded the front yard, did laundry, shampooed the living room carpet, worked on the wife's glamper, took the dogs for a walk at Sleepy Hollow State Park, started soaking some beans for a ham and bean soup, baked some cookies, cooked some bratwurst, damn do I sound domesticated, popped the top on an Oberon about five minutes ago.

What kind of cookies?

Peanut butter cup from Kroger. Tasty little morsels.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-19, 08:53

Jake from State Farm wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

What kind of cookies?

Peanut butter cup from Kroger. Tasty little morsels.

I've taken up baking in my dotage, thought about cookies yesterday but ended up being a pie day. I still had some blueberries frozen from last summer so I made a blueberry pie and 2 custard pies. Had all my kids coming over today so I'll be able to dole them out and not end up eating too much of them.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-04-19, 09:23

Just got done putting together bean and ham soup, the wife is in for it tonight.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-04-19, 09:27

Sitting in Jennison Fieldhouse Parking lot. Reading this phone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next