Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........

+10
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
StylesGShmooth
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
kingstonlake
14 posters

Go down

Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........ Empty Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-01, 16:56

I've become increasingly annoyed at everything. Inquired on a new vehicle today. Well sir, your e-price........(There's no fucking E-price you twat! It's the same price you'd charge the guy who walked in off the street)

When can you come in for a "priority test drive". WTF is a priority test drive? Its a test drive twat! Stop trying to mind fuck me into thinking you have my best interest in mind. Taking money out of my wallet and putting it into yours is the priority cock post. I'm not stupid and fancy marketing gimmicks and words aren't getting me to your stealership. Oh, and giving me 8000 in incentives? Yeah, ok. Do I have a trade in? Thats non of your business until We agree on a price.

End rant.

Oh, and I also hate "We'll pay your PMI" guy. Those ads fucking piss me off. Are people really that stupid to think they aren't gonna be paying it?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........ Empty Re: Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-02-01, 17:00

What kind of Kia are you looking at?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........ Empty Re: Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-01, 17:01

Isn't there a cloud somewhere that needs to be yelled at? Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........ 1811933421
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-01, 17:07

I.B. Fine wrote:What kind of Kia are you looking at?

'94 Sephia

Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........ Kia_se10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-01, 17:12

kingston, there's still a pay service out there...I want to say in the $40 range....that lets you find out true dealer cost on a vehicle. Not MSRP. It sure as shit isn't TrueCar, you can negotiate a better deal off of MSRP yourself than what you will get with TrueCar. I forget the name of it, though. I'll post it if I remember. Certainly would be worth anyone's time and $40 if in the market.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-01, 17:13

I wanna see ya in a Kia!
Geronte
Geronte

GRR Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-01, 17:23

I love those hip hop Soul hamsters.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-01, 17:29

I'll vote for you if I can get the nod for Can't Let It Go Guy.  Some one says absolutely ridiculous shit or does something idiotic and I know the wise move is to just let it go and move on, but.... I... just... can't... let it go.  Think I could be high in the running for PettyWeight Champion of the World.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-01, 17:44

I wanna deal... on an automobile... with you, pard'ner!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-01, 17:46

Come on down to Sundance! We got cars, trucks, and horses! Fun for the whole damn family - Shit, I'm damn near giving cars off the lot for free!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-01, 18:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Come on down to Sundance! We got cars, trucks, and horses! Fun for the whole damn family - Shit, I'm damn near giving cars off the lot for free!

Stay in school, kids, and stay off drugs!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-02-01, 18:28

TruCar is market pricing brilliance for dealers.  They want you to go to a website that they agree to support by letting the site use their name/ address to tell you an "average" price.  

Over time they drive prices to where they want them. You agree to the average price because they know most customers dread the horse trading and the only thing they have to do is lowball a trade in credit.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-01, 18:30

GRR Spartan wrote:TruCar is market pricing brilliance for dealers.  They want you to go to a website that they agree to support by letting the site use their name/ address to tell you an "average" price.  

Over time they drive prices to where they want them. You agree to the average price because they know most customers dread the horse trading and the only thing they have to do is lowball a trade in credit.

You never cease to amaze me. You are like a walking WikiPedia.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-01, 18:51

GRR Spartan wrote:TruCar is market pricing brilliance for dealers.  They want you to go to a website that they agree to support by letting the site use their name/ address to tell you an "average" price.  

Over time they drive prices to where they want them.  You agree to the average price because they know most customers dread the horse trading and the only thing they have to do is lowball a trade in credit.

Spot on my man. Dint get me started with those fucks. First commercial I saw on true car I lol'd.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-01, 18:52

StylesGShmooth wrote:I'll vote for you if I can get the nod for Can't Let It Go Guy.  Some one says absolutely ridiculous shit or does something idiotic and I know the wise move is to just let it go and move on, but.... I... just... can't... let it go.  Think I could be high in the running for PettyWeight Champion of the World.

Deal!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-01, 18:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:kingston, there's still a pay service out there...I want to say in the $40 range....that lets you find out true dealer cost on a vehicle. Not MSRP. It sure as shit isn't TrueCar, you can negotiate a better deal off of MSRP yourself than what you will get with TrueCar. I forget the name of it, though. I'll post it if I remember. Certainly would be worth anyone's time and $40 if in the market.

If be interested. Let me know. Might give it a try.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-01, 19:12

kingstonlake wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:kingston, there's still a pay service out there...I want to say in the $40 range....that lets you find out true dealer cost on a vehicle. Not MSRP. It sure as shit isn't TrueCar, you can negotiate a better deal off of MSRP yourself than what you will get with TrueCar. I forget the name of it, though. I'll post it if I remember. Certainly would be worth anyone's time and $40 if in the market.

If be interested. Let me know. Might give it a try.

Found it. Fighting chance. Google it. Gl.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-02-01, 19:15

Ghost's lawn after telling a guy selling meat out of his truck to get off his grass.  Probably used rock salt

Where do I submit my application for "Get off my Lawn Guy"........ Grass10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-02-01, 20:04

I think you want kelley blue book or that's what we used years ago
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-02-01, 20:07

kingstonlake wrote:I've become increasingly annoyed at everything. Inquired on a new vehicle today. Well sir, your e-price........(There's no fucking E-price you twat! It's the same price you'd charge the guy who walked in off the street)

When can you come in for a "priority test drive". WTF is a priority test drive? Its a test drive twat! Stop trying to mind fuck me into thinking you have my best interest in mind. Taking money out of my wallet and putting it into yours is the priority cock post. I'm not stupid and fancy marketing gimmicks and words aren't getting me to your stealership. Oh, and giving me 8000 in incentives? Yeah, ok. Do I have a trade in? Thats non of your business until We agree on a price.

End rant.

Oh, and I also hate "We'll pay your PMI" guy. Those ads fucking piss me off. Are people really that stupid to think they aren't gonna be paying it?
Welcome to the club. We can always use more angry males.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-01, 21:07

kingstonlake wrote:I've become increasingly annoyed at everything.  Inquired on a new vehicle today.  Well sir, your e-price........(There's no fucking E-price you twat! It's the same price you'd charge the guy who walked in off the street)

When can you come in for a "priority test drive".  WTF is a priority test drive?  Its a test drive twat!  Stop trying to mind fuck me into thinking you have my best interest in mind.  Taking money out of my wallet and putting it into yours is the priority cock post.  I'm not stupid and fancy marketing gimmicks and words aren't getting me to your stealership.  Oh, and giving me 8000 in incentives?  Yeah, ok.  Do I have a trade in?  Thats non of your business until We agree on a price.
Yeah, but I'm sayin', that TruCoat, you don't get it and you get oxidization problems. It'll cost you a heck of lot more'n five hundred...

Last edited by Gomer on 2016-02-01, 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-02-01, 21:26

Death Roe wrote:

You never cease to amaze me. You are like a walking WikiPedia.

I have 2 good friends who are in the car business. Neither works at a participating dealers and both have said TrueCar pricing builds in anywhere between $750 to $1500 for the dealer depending on the make and model.

The best deal for buying a car is still the Ford Z plan but you need to have a parent who is a Ford employee or a qualified retiree.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-04-06, 00:09

kingstonlake wrote:I've become increasingly annoyed at everything. Inquired on a new vehicle today. Well sir, your e-price........(There's no fucking E-price you twat! It's the same price you'd charge the guy who walked in off the street)

End rant.

This you, Kingston?

[tw]1643674800383041549?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-04-06, 08:49

Turtleneck wrote:

End rant.

This you, Kingston?

[tw]1643674800383041549?s=20[/tw]

This is a bad look. I should have worn socks.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down