Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BSPN has a webpage to submit corrections to their content.

4 posters

Go down

BSPN has a webpage to submit corrections to their content. Empty BSPN has a webpage to submit corrections to their content.

Post by Motown Spartan 2018-02-01, 10:19

Have at it people.

http://www.espn.com/espn/corrections
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

BSPN has a webpage to submit corrections to their content. Empty Re: BSPN has a webpage to submit corrections to their content.

Post by Motown Spartan 2018-02-01, 10:34

“At ESPN, our reputation and credibility with viewers, readers and listeners are of paramount concern. While our goal is always to be accurate and fair, occasionally we will present an erroneous assertion of fact. Significant errors of fact will be corrected in a clear and timely manner, with appropriate prominence”
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

BSPN has a webpage to submit corrections to their content. Empty Re: BSPN has a webpage to submit corrections to their content.

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-01, 10:46

I'm boycotting that crappy network. Thank god all of our games are on Fox now. If there is one on ESPN then I'll just find an illegal stream and watch it. Fuck those pieces of shit!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-02-01, 11:23

Reading in tRCMB , it looks like someone has created a document talking about every single point and issue. They have been sending it to anyone who will listen in the media.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-01, 12:05

I challenge this network to produce any witness or evidence against Izzo and Dantonio. And if they do not, I hope they will have the decency to clear their name with the same publicity with which they now have besmirched it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down