Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow?

+8
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? Empty How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-02, 13:49

Refreshing j biebs' twitter account? Watching ESPNU all day? Tweeting at potential commits? Taking work off?!

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 1550444538
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? Empty Re: How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-02, 13:51

I've learned from reading TOB that the best thing to do is read the tweets of 17-year-old high school boys. I'll be on Twitter, constantly refreshing my feed, waiting for the latest strands of emojis from these lads.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? Empty Re: How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 13:53

taking the day off of work, putting on all my lucky Spartan gear that has brought me such great joy over the years.. gonna invite some jersey-wearin', jort-bedazzled tailgate party friends over.. we're planning on hooking up 3-4 televisions so we can monitor the various goings on... order some BW3 takeout..

and have my therapist on call just in case SCum, Delaney, ESPN, Sports Illustrated or the Blue Wall pulls some sort of stunt that will, no doubt, impact my fragile psychological state.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-02, 13:53

I've decided to go to work.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-02, 13:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:taking the day off of work, putting on all my lucky Spartan gear that has brought me such great joy over the years.. gonna invite some jersey-wearin', jort-bedazzled tailgate party friends over.. we're planning on hooking up 3-4 televisions so we can monitor the various goings on... order some BW3 takeout..

and have my therapist on call just in case SCum, Delaney, ESPN, Sports Illustrated or the Blue Wall pulls some sort of stunt that will, no doubt, impact my fragile psychological state.

Does that include your Brooks Bros. Spartan button-down Oxford?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 14:01

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:taking the day off of work, putting on all my lucky Spartan gear that has brought me such great joy over the years.. gonna invite some jersey-wearin', jort-bedazzled tailgate party friends over.. we're planning on hooking up 3-4 televisions so we can monitor the various goings on... order some BW3 takeout..

indeed. I reserve it for big events like signing day, Spartan alumni events Up North, Spartan sporting events held in non-traditional venues like aircraft carriers, break rooms at the local Humane Society and the Ovid chapter of Barry Manilow fan club get-togethers..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-02, 14:01

I'm going to drink Hopslam straight out of the can.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-02, 14:03

My lucky signing day ritual-

1) place hot candle wax all over my nipples. It's green wax mixed with white, bronze and neon.
2) remove the wax with razor blades
3) repeat for hours while watching my twitter feed
4) tweet picture of waxy, bloody nipples to any croots that may be holding out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 14:09

us when that one guy from that one school decides to fulfill all of my wildest dreams and come to MSU..

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 11%20band%20girl%20freak

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-02, 14:13

Been reading recruiting stuff the past few days and while it's kinda interesting, I just can't get too excited about it. Hill and Onenwu are going to UM from what I can tell, and the Prince guy is coming here (4 starz). That's a good finish in my opinion. We already have a lot of 4 stars coming
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 14:14

Tim Wakefield wrote:Been reading recruiting stuff the past few days and while it's kinda interesting, I just can't get too excited about it. Hill and Onenwu are going to UM from what I can tell, and the Prince guy is coming here (4 starz). That's a good finish in my opinion. We already have a lot of 4 stars coming
we cooled on them, anyway..

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 11%20band%20girl%20freak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-02, 14:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Refreshing j biebs' twitter account? Watching ESPNU all day? Tweeting at potential commits? Taking work off?!

Justin Bieber is a recruiting insider?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-02, 14:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

indeed. I reserve it for big events like signing day, Spartan alumni events Up North, Spartan sporting events held in non-traditional venues like aircraft carriers, break rooms at the local Humane Society and the Ovid chapter of Barry Manilow fan club get-togethers..

Spartan UP, Bro!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-02, 14:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Been reading recruiting stuff the past few days and while it's kinda interesting, I just can't get too excited about it. Hill and Onenwu are going to UM from what I can tell, and the Prince guy is coming here (4 starz). That's a good finish in my opinion. We already have a lot of 4 stars coming
we cooled on them, anyway..

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 502811600
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 14:22

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:indeed. I reserve it for big events like signing day, Spartan alumni events Up North, Spartan sporting events held in non-traditional venues like aircraft carriers, break rooms at the local Humane Society and the Ovid chapter of Barry Manilow fan club get-togethers..

Spartan UP, Bro!
How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-02, 14:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:us when that one guy from that one school decides to fulfill all of my wildest dreams and come to MSU..

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 1966794946 This will never get old.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-02, 14:34

Wearing my Uof M hat and going down to meet Tom Brady
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-02-02, 14:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Refreshing j biebs' twitter account? Watching ESPNU all day? Tweeting at potential commits? Taking work off?!

You didn't get the invite for bobs basement party?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-02, 14:37

I'm going to get the bottle of Rye out and every time I see the word "fax" on twitter do a shot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 14:42

Blanch32 wrote:

You didn't get the invite for bobs basement party?  
it's gonna be a great day.. for me, my first official introduction to future Spartan student-athletes...

and we get to celebrate it in the solemn Spartan dwelling of my East Lansing basement..   How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 969504605

How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? Excited-michigan-state-band-girl-college-basketball-fan-gifs
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-02, 14:47

First introduction Bob? I've been following the careers of these fine high school aged boys for 3+ years now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-02, 14:47

Wait. We need someone to camp out in front of the school of that Detroit player still considering MSU/PSU/um to see what hoodie he wears, take photos, then report back. Since For bin isn't here, let's give OTPT a job. Plus, he probably looks young enough to pass as a student and not a stalker.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 14:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:First introduction Bob? I've been following the careers of these fine high school aged boys for 3+ years now.
yeah but I'm not f**kin' weird.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-02, 14:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:First introduction Bob? I've been following the careers of these fine high school aged boys for 3+ years now.
yeah but I'm not f**kin' weird.

Ah. Gotcha. Makes sense.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 14:49

tGreenWay wrote:Wait. We need someone to camp out in front of the school of that Detroit player still considering MSU/PSU/um to see what hoodie he wears, take photos, then report back. Since For bin isn't here, let's give OTPT a job. Plus, he probably looks young enough to pass as a student and not a stalker.
this is a good idea.

I'll leave $2.50 under the trash can outside of the QD on Michigan and Harrison for him to buy coffee and a paczki for his drive to Detroit.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-02-02, 14:52

See ya at 715am!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-02, 15:09

Jerking off
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-02, 15:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Wait. We need someone to camp out in front of the school of that Detroit player still considering MSU/PSU/um to see what hoodie he wears, take photos, then report back. Since For bin isn't here, let's give OTPT a job. Plus, he probably looks young enough to pass as a student and not a stalker.
this is a good idea.

I'll leave $2.50 under the trash can outside of the QD on Michigan and Harrison for him to buy coffee and a paczki for his drive to Detroit.

Is it there yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-02, 15:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
this is a good idea.

That's mighty neighborly of you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-02, 15:16

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this is a good idea.

Is it there yet?

Don't even think about it, Nigel. I'll need gas money too, Bob. Maybe another $10 for beer. TIA.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 15:16

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this is a good idea.

Is it there yet?
How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 3003718628
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-02, 15:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Wait. We need someone to camp out in front of the school of that Detroit player still considering MSU/PSU/um to see what hoodie he wears, take photos, then report back.  Since For bin isn't here, let's give OTPT a job. Plus, he probably looks young enough to pass as a student and not a stalker.  
this is a good idea.

Im going to take that when I get my coffee in the morning before class.  We need wealth redistribution.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-02, 15:19

I'm working tonight. Actually gonna go check QD just bc How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-02, 15:21

You guys just want the feeling that I did when I opened that grapes book. Just one of the many times Bob gave me chills.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-02, 15:22

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
this is a good idea.

Im going to take that when I get my coffee in the morning before class.  We need wealth redistribution.

#FeelTheBob
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-02, 15:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys just want the feeling that I did when I opened that grapes book. Just one of the many times Bob gave me chills.

I'm already waiting outside of that qd until I see someone put money under a garbage can. I'll have finally discovered who Bob is. I will pet him and kiss his cheek then leave. No words. It will be powerful.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-02, 15:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys just want the feeling that I did when I opened that grapes book. Just one of the many times Bob gave me chills.
How are you guys celebrating National Signing day tomorrow? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-02, 16:16

Is it tomorrow?  I had no idea.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-02, 17:21

Bump. I'm so excited. I can't barely contain myself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-02, 17:24

I'm going to stand around a fax machine just like old times.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next