Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I do with my free night?

+10
Duke Silver
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
WhiteBoyHatcher
Ass Dan
Death Roe
DWags
AMwood
Rocinante
Blanch32
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What should I do with my free night? - Page 2 Empty Re: What should I do with my free night?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:12 pm

duffy munn wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

How is showing up at a bar five nights a week and drinking yourself into an advanced age appearance a "full social calendar"?

It's how he rolls. And it's working.
Always trying to nit pick some ones life.  He can make his own dam decisions without your petty little comments. Every one enjoys the death sentence of life differently.  Lets see pics of yourself and pics of your ugly ass wife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What should I do with my free night? - Page 2 Empty Re: What should I do with my free night?

Post by xsanguine Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:14 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:If the Hornets game falls through tonight, what should I do? Usually my social calendar is jammed pack, but I'm staring at the first free Friday night since October. What do I do with it?

Or should I just go to end like during the week and have an ultra productive Saturday bf our game?

How is showing up at a bar five nights a week and drinking yourself into an advanced age appearance a "full social calendar"?

"You wouldn't say that to Keith Richards, would you?" -Billy Bob Thornton
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2