Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car?

3 posters

Go down

Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car? Empty Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car?

Post by SpartanInNH Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:26 pm

A couple of lawyers, natch.  Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car? 502811600

Who planted drugs in the PTA mom's car?   Upscale parents, and for petty reasons.

My favorite part is the guy laying on the Indian accent to call in the tip to the police.  Straight Apu.  Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQimIkc7GOv_gWj5XhEfenEnTK2Qg5ER3Gmaq5Ejhf65-kyVKFkTQ

Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car? 1966794946
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car? Empty Re: Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car?

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:07 am

I am sure they will raise a well adjusted child.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car? Empty Re: Who would ever plant drugs in a PTA mom's car?

Post by The_Dude Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:58 am

My question is..how the hell could they still be attorneys after their stint in jail for false imprisonment..what was all that about? scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down