Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN: Tum Tum has the best name in college hoops

+5
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
9 posters

Go down

ESPN: Tum Tum has the best name in college hoops Empty ESPN: Tum Tum has the best name in college hoops

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-11, 13:35

The talented guard has missed the last seven games with a foot injury and there is no guarantee he’ll return this season. That’s a tough situation for the sophomore from the Bahamas and his teammates. But he’s the champion of names in college basketball. That’s his crown for life. Listening to grown men say the name Tum Tum with a straight face is one of the game’s great pleasures."

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/111233/top10thursday-best-names

He beat out Lionheart Leslie and Diamond Stone for the crown.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ESPN: Tum Tum has the best name in college hoops Empty Re: ESPN: Tum Tum has the best name in college hoops

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-11, 13:41

it's a little known fact that his first cousin is Hingle McCringleberry..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ESPN: Tum Tum has the best name in college hoops Empty Re: ESPN: Tum Tum has the best name in college hoops

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-11, 13:47

No guarantee he'll be back this season!? Did I miss something, I thought he was just going to be out for a few weeks?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-11, 13:49

xsanguine wrote:No guarantee he'll be back this season!? Did I miss something, I thought he was just going to be out for a few weeks?
they're now saying another month (this was a handful of days ago) - it's also the kind of condition whose path/duration of improvement is difficult to predict.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-11, 13:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's a little known fact that his first cousin is Hingle McCringleberry..

He's no Jackmerius Tacktheratrix though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-11, 13:51

For sure, I remember them saying the injury is hard to predict. That sucks, though... Great defender and fantastic attitude. Probably my favorite 'non-star caliber' player on the team, if that makes sense. Sounds like a dig at him but don't mean it to be. I like the underdog.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-11, 13:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's a little known fact that his first cousin is Hingle McCringleberry..

He's no Jackmerius Tacktheratrix though.
he has the explosiveness of Jackmerius but the "in game" IQ of a Swirvithan L'Goodling Splatt.. he'll be difficult to replace.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-11, 13:58

xsanguine wrote:For sure, I remember them saying the injury is hard to predict. That sucks, though... Great defender and fantastic attitude. Probably my favorite 'non-star caliber' player on the team, if that makes sense. Sounds like a dig at him but don't mean it to be. I like the underdog.

I just like being able to say Tum Tum.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-11, 14:11

Best name, worst jumpshot.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-02-11, 16:43

Tum tum makes me Cum Cum. Blue balls Cum cum.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-11, 17:02

Heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-12, 10:07

Tanfan! wrote:Tum tum makes me Cum Cum. Blue balls Cum cum.
I'm only going to say it once.

I find it very disrespectful the way you so casually degrade a member of the Spartan family. Please stop.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-12, 11:57

Tanfan! wrote:Tum tum makes me Cum Cum. Blue balls Cum cum.

ESPN: Tum Tum has the best name in college hoops 502811600
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-12, 22:32

TumTum should've been nominated twice.   I feel like LouRawls could come in second in the contest.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down