Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are you watching the Wings tonight?

5 posters

Go down

Where are you watching the Wings tonight?  Empty Where are you watching the Wings tonight?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-18, 14:19

Can't help but watch the Red Wings when they are in the playoffs, wouldn't really say I'm a fan though. Where you guys watching? I'm thinking on the deck with a nice fire.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where are you watching the Wings tonight?  Empty Re: Where are you watching the Wings tonight?

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-18, 15:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can't help but watch the Red Wings when they are in the playoffs, wouldn't really say I'm a fan though. Where you guys watching? I'm thinking on the deck with a nice fire.

Where are you watching the Wings tonight?  969504605 

At home, in my living room, naked and afraid.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where are you watching the Wings tonight?  Empty Re: Where are you watching the Wings tonight?

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-18, 17:09

It's the NHL. Are people outside of Detroit, Boston and Canada watching? Heck no.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-18, 17:17

Giant Moose wrote:It's the NHL. Are people outside of Detroit, Boston and Canada watching? Heck no.

I usually watch minimum hockey during the season but playoff hockey is perfect to watch and drink a beer with some people. I can relax unlike with MSU sports, don't have much emotional attachment.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-04-19, 09:18

Pavel  Where are you watching the Wings tonight?  2275418548 

Where are you watching the Wings tonight?  Pavel
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-04-19, 11:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:Pavel  Where are you watching the Wings tonight?  2275418548 

Where are you watching the Wings tonight?  Pavel

Watch Abdelkader. Perfect execution on his part as we'll.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down