Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings

+11
Gomer
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Death Roe
Giant Moose
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 Empty Re: Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings

Post by Heat Miser Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 13:54

This is typical.

He has presented himself in the past as a staunch opponent of prostitution.

In 2001, Dunnings took over prosecuting the city's prostitution-related crimes in hopes of getting tougher penalties for offenders. He began impounding johns' vehicles and charging prostitutes and their customers with felonies for third offenses. In the first two years alone, his prosecutors charged 19 people with felonies and impounded 53 vehicles.

Schuette: Dunnings paid for sex 'hundreds of times'
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 Empty Re: Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 13:54

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and to think.. some people want to ban my little white ass.. wtf?

I think we want to ban repetitive Bob. Bob who joins in on the conversation and contributes to the topic at hand should be a permanent resident though. Just get rid of /bump bob.
it's clear that you do not grasp my love of MSU athletics.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 13:55

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm going from secondhand word.. but there is this attorney that I've been sleeping with now for about 25 years that said it's been an ongoing FBI investigation on "human trafficking" involving hundreds of females.. and somehow Dunning's name came up a few years back with regard to pandering charges. So they've been compiling evidence for a while it sounds like.

What if I told you there was a prosecutor who was very harsh on students at a nearby University, and he was involved with one of the biggest prostitution rings east of the Mississippi. Tonight on 30 for 30. The prosecution of prostitute Dunnings.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 13:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
What if I told you there was a prosecutor who was very harsh on students at a nearby University, and he was involved with one of the biggest prostitution rings east of the Mississippi. Tonight on 30 for 30. The prosecution of prostitute Dunnings.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
It was a good idea with bad execution. There's a show on ESPN called 30 for 30. Looks back in depth on different sports and goes into detail things that happened. I haven't seen a lot of them, but the commercials usually start out like this. What if I told you about a team from Miami that broke all the rules. Watch 30 for 30 and see how the University of Miami changed the culture of college football.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 14:07

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about.
It was a good idea with bad execution. There's a show on ESPN called 30 for 30. Looks back in depth on different sports and goes into detail things that happened. I haven't seen a lot of them, but the commercials usually start out like this. What if I told you about a team from Miami that broke all the rules. Watch 30 for 30 and see how the University of Miami changed the culture of college football.

I understood it, but then again, I understood blanch today, too. I'm on fire. Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 4198636888
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 14:22

InTenSity wrote:
Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 502811600

oh okay.. I gotcha.. so kind of a VH1 Behind the Music type thing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 14:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 502811600

Yes. Do they still make those?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 14:24

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 502811600

Yes. Do they still make those?
I don't know.. I found most of them rather patronizing. I mean, I don't really care about Heart and the evolution of their seminal song "Barracuda"...

The one on Pantera was pretty wild considering what happened with Dimebag..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 14:25

Remember Pop-up Video? Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 14:58

If we would all just vote... None of this would have happened. Right, guise?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 15:42

This guy wasn't fucking around about fucking around. Jesus.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 15:43

I'm not a pimp!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 15:56

InTenSity wrote:

Why do they even call those documentaries 30 for 30 anymore? Wasn't it originally a series of 30 docs during ESPN's 30th anniversary? That was like six years ago.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Why do they even call those documentaries 30 for 30 anymore? Wasn't it originally a series of 30 docs during ESPN's 30th anniversary? That was like six years ago.
Because marketing and Disney? They were critically acclaimed at the beginning, I think, or at least popular. Either way, if people associate the name with something generally good, why change it?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:20

What's wrong with prostitution? Sex is legal, selling stuff is legal.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

While we are at it, time to start calling the conference the Big 14.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:21

steveschneider wrote:What's wrong with prostitution? Sex is legal, selling stuff is legal.

Why do they call it Ovaltine?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:26

steveschneider wrote:What's wrong with prostitution? Sex is legal, selling stuff is legal.

This. Guess he should of just went to the Love Ranch in Nevada on his days off. Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 992749028
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:33

Heat Miser wrote:This is typical.

He has presented himself in the past as a staunch opponent of prostitution.

In 2001, Dunnings took over prosecuting the city's prostitution-related crimes in hopes of getting tougher penalties for offenders. He began impounding johns' vehicles and charging prostitutes and their customers with felonies for third offenses. In the first two years alone, his prosecutors charged 19 people with felonies and impounded 53 vehicles.

How do we know he wasn't going after Pimps who abuse women?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:36

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:This is typical.

How do we know you aren't paying someone to stick a dildo up your butt right now?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 17:12

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

How do we know you aren't paying someone to stick a dildo up your butt right now?

Sitting in class with a bunch of cucks. However, I was just messing around, I don't like hypocrites (This guy, you, duffy etc.). Fuck that guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 18:46

Michigan prosecutor charged with hiring prostitutes

Wow
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 20:20

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

This. Guess he should of just went to the Love Ranch in Nevada on his days off. Felony charges to be filed against Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings - Page 2 992749028

Or Charlotte, MI with his bros, $500 and lots of lube.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 20:30

duffy paid women in dollar bills once a upon a time, too. He took great joy in making sure their pockets were filled at the end of the night, too.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 20:42

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Sitting in class with a bunch of cucks. However, I was just messing around, I don't like hypocrites (This guy, you, duffy etc.). Fuck that guy.

What makes me a hypocrite? I'll wait for your well thought out answer.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 21:29

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

What makes me a hypocrite? I'll wait for your well thought out answer.

I agree. You aren't a hypocrite you're just a run of the mill loonie
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 15 Mar 2016 - 9:37

What are the odds that StraponDawgs101 gets caught up in this sting?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 15 Mar 2016 - 10:12

I'm guessing that if the prosecuting attorney for Ingham Co. was involved in this, there are probably a lot of nervous white-collar professionals around town these days wondering if/when their name might show up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 15 Mar 2016 - 10:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm guessing that if the prosecuting attorney for Ingham Co. was involved in this, there are probably a lot of nervous white-collar professionals around town these days wondering if/when their name might show up.
Snitches get stitches. Rats get bats.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 23:05

Wow WTF??!!!!

I have been living under my bed for the last week and just stumbled upon this story.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 23:30

19 years this guy has been busting our ass and it turns out he was doing something worse than most of the cases he was prosecuting the entire time.
This confirms my thinking to not trust anyone. I remember this judge in my neighborhood knocking on my door. Who knows the shit he has been into while running on his platform.
I am not even going to vote. There are maybe five people I know in the world I could personally vouch for and none of them are running for office.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Tue 22 Mar 2016 - 22:11

Heat Miser wrote:Michigan prosecutor charged with hiring prostitutes

Wow

According to the affidavit filed by Ingham County Detective Amber Kenny-Hinojosa, one woman sent an email to Stuart Dunnings, telling him she had been the victim of domestic violence and asking for his help in a custody fight. After discussing the matter, he invited her to a lunch — at which he told her he was aware she was struggling financially and proposed paying her for a sexual relationship.

The woman, identified as W-6 in the court filing, told investigators she initially was shocked but ultimately felt she had no choice but to accept, hoping it would help in her custody dispute and fearing he might cause her problems if she refused. "W-6 asserts that she would not have gone along with the commercial sex if Dunnings III had not been the prosecutor," the affidavit states.

Evil or Very Mad
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 8:43

Not a surprise his wife is divorcing him, but surprised they were married almost 40 years.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2016/03/22/dunnings-wife-files-divorce/82069168/
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2016 - 11:57

Gretchen Whitmer to replace him - a double Spartan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2