Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTSU-MSU tickets available through MTSU ticket office

+2
Nordic
Giant Moose
6 posters

Go down

MTSU-MSU tickets available through MTSU ticket office Empty MTSU-MSU tickets available through MTSU ticket office

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 18:26

Anybody going?

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/mtsu/EN/buy/details/16NCAA1
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MTSU-MSU tickets available through MTSU ticket office Empty Re: MTSU-MSU tickets available through MTSU ticket office

Post by Nordic 2016-03-16, 18:30

I'm pretty sure someone would give you a ticket if you walked up to the door.  I can't think of a opening round game that has looked even remotely full, regardless of the teams playing.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MTSU-MSU tickets available through MTSU ticket office Empty Re: MTSU-MSU tickets available through MTSU ticket office

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 18:41

Nordic wrote:I'm pretty sure someone would give you a ticket if you walked up to the door.  I can't think of a opening round game that has looked even remotely full, regardless of the teams playing.
True, but it always makes me smile when Spartans buy other team's allotments like the Rose Bowl and Detroit Final Four. I actually got my 2015 MSU-Oregon tickets from Oregon's ticket office.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-16, 19:45

Giant Moose wrote:
Nordic wrote:I'm pretty sure someone would give you a ticket if you walked up to the door.  I can't think of a opening round game that has looked even remotely full, regardless of the teams playing.
True, but it always makes me smile when Spartans buy other team's allotments like the Rose Bowl and Detroit Final Four. I actually got my 2015 MSU-Oregon tickets from Oregon's ticket office.
Totally the same thing to compare that to a first round NCAA tournament game. Good job.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 19:47

Moose acts like he's the only one to do that. MTSU-MSU tickets available through MTSU ticket office 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 19:54

Giant Moose wrote:

Must suck not to have any MSU connections.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-03-16, 20:14

Giant Moose wrote:

Man... do you think I could score some Big Ten Hockey Tournament tickets this way?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down