Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilarious or hideous? Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended)

+3
AMwood
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
7 posters

Go down

Hilarious or hideous?  Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended) Empty Hilarious or hideous? Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended)

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-05-14, 22:58

Amazon product reviews have always been a haven for trolls, and this book review is no exception.

This link is definitely NSFDP (not safe for decent people):

Helping the Retarded to Know God

So, for those of you who were brave or stupid enough to click the link and read a few reviews, what did you think? Hilarious or hideous? I vote both.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hilarious or hideous?  Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended) Empty Re: Hilarious or hideous? Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended)

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-05-15, 06:21

I think I'm probably going to end up in hell after reading some of those reviews and failing to stop laughing.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hilarious or hideous?  Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended) Empty Re: Hilarious or hideous? Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended)

Post by AMwood 2014-05-15, 06:39

yeah, see you guys in hell. got dammit i feel bad.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-05-15, 08:04

That's terrible  Hilarious or hideous?  Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended) 502811600 I should stop reading Hilarious or hideous?  Amazon book reviews (not for the easily offended) 502811600
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-15, 09:01

So...my, as of yet, unborn son has been diagnosed with Down's. I should probably stay away from the comments?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-15, 09:06

InTenSity wrote:So...my, as of yet, unborn son has been diagnosed with Down's. I should probably stay away from the comments?

yeah, don't do it.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-15, 10:46

InTenSity wrote:So...my, as of yet, unborn son has been diagnosed with Down's. I should probably stay away from the comments?

I think many of the comments are more making fun of the author and the title of the book than disabled people.

And yeah, I laughed. Especially the one that was written about "my grandson, Julio."
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapp Brannigan 2014-05-15, 11:01

Rodeo Burger wrote:  Hilarious or hideous?  I vote both.

Yeah, both - I'll see you guys in hell.
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-05-15, 11:07

Rocinante wrote:

I think many of the comments are more making fun of the author and the title of the book than disabled people.

And yeah, I laughed.  Especially the one that was written about "my grandson, Julio."

Yeah, the line about Julio that "he's retarded in the head and in the face..." was just not something I was prepared to read without stuff flying out of my nose. Guilty laughter and tears. And yes, we're all going to hell.

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down