Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else sick of all the whiners?

+5
DWags
Death Roe
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone else sick of all the whiners? Empty Anyone else sick of all the whiners?

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 8:50

Sure go ahead and start banning everyone. Worked so well for 247. Go on back there if you want your shit filtered. The solution already exists! Enjoy.

"But blanch, I only want to read what I find interesting and amusing, and don't care about anything or one else!"

Well tough shit. Take the good with the bad or step the fuck up and create content that won't steer into the 10 topic vortex.

HOWEVER, when you join the premium club, get use to bonars following you to post their disagreevent with your every post. WAtch bonars like nigel argue with you on topics like "the sun rises from the east" since technically we live on a sphere so there is no "east" and shit like that.

Bottom line: the swill is for adults, those that can't handle it belong in the kiddie pool called trcmb, which is tailored for the green seaters
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else sick of all the whiners? Empty Re: Anyone else sick of all the whiners?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 8:52

I'm sick of the whole fucking thing if I'm honest with you blanch. I admire all of your abilities to keep up the same arguments for years though. It's really sort of amazing.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 8:54; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else sick of all the whiners? Empty Re: Anyone else sick of all the whiners?

Post by InTenSity Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 8:52

I'll be at r/CollegeBasketball today.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 8:53

Quit stalking me, Blanch.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:03

Blanch32 wrote:Sure go ahead and start banning everyone. Worked so well for 247.

Yeah, no one posts there anymore compared to here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:10

Ironic. This thread. Please read the title. Ironic. This thread. Really. Ironic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:11

not sick of the whiners.. as much as I simply recognize that they're part of society. You just accept it, move on and enjoy your life.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:not sick of the whiners.. as much as I simply recognize that they're part of society. You just accept it, move on and enjoy your life.

Nobody should be banned but I have a question for you Bob . If this place goes bye-bye, what are you going to do at work all day ? work ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:17

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:not sick of the whiners.. as much as I simply recognize that they're part of society. You just accept it, move on and enjoy your life.

Nobody should be banned but I have a question for you Bob . If this place goes bye-bye, what are you going to do at work all day ? work ?
I don't know.. probably dig around for some new music. Go for some walks, etc.

oh - and EL lost last night.. I did a little write-up about it in the thread advocating that I be banned for.. ya know. .just being me. It's on page 5 or so.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

oh - and EL lost last night.. I did a little write-up about it in the thread advocating that I be banned for.. ya know. .just being me. It's on page 5 or so.

Tough loss for the Trojans. Everett is pretty darn good.

Johns gets 2 to more chances to get to the Breslin before he actually goes to the Breslin for four years.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:42

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Johns gets 2 to more chances to get to the Breslin before he actually goes to the Breslin for four years.
next year will be their year, I think. They lose BJ Powell at point guard but he was always the first starter substituted for and Malik Jones, though lacking in size, has incredible quickness and a very good dribble-drive. Hoekstra will improve even beyond being the best shooter on the team, D'Andre is really the glue to the team and he's coming back. Things will be very positive for them next year.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:44

DWags wrote:Ironic. This thread. Please read the title. Ironic. This thread. Really. Ironic.

You don't know the difference of irony. You are not 3.98 HC
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:45

gHost Spartan wrote:They're a bunch of pussies. If you don't like the posters then put them on ignore. Seriously, a bunch of fucking pussies over here.

247 alums, what do you expect?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:45

Blanch32 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:They're a bunch of pussies. If you don't like the posters then put them on ignore. Seriously, a bunch of fucking pussies over here.

Who is a 247 alum? I was at the old board for 3 years before the switch.

God, you are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on a message board. And in person.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

next year will be their year, I think. They lose BJ Powell at point guard but he was always the first starter substituted for and Malik Jones, though lacking in size, has incredible quickness and a very good dribble-drive. Hoekstra will improve even beyond being the best shooter on the team, D'Andre is really the glue to the team and he's coming back. Things will be very positive for them next year.

Is it just me or is finnemore a touch arrogant ? I know the guy can coach but man does he like to hear himself talk and pat himself on the back.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:47

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:Ironic. This thread. Please read the title. Ironic. This thread. Really. Ironic.

Fiction.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Yea I don't know any of those names. As along as they aren't uofm or officials, then i'm cool with it. Now if they wear msu shirts, then i'm estatic!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:53

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Is it just me or is finnemore a touch arrogant ? I know the guy can coach but man does he like to hear himself talk and pat himself on the back.
ya know, I like Steve a lot - I've known him for years even before he was a grad assistant with Izzo. Great guy and I'm not sure I know anyone that loves basketball as much as he does. Not from a fan perspective, but the actual game itself. I'm not sure that it's arrogance as much as I sometimes wish he would be a bit more flexible with his approach to the game. Last night when they starting milking the clock (which they do a lot in the 4th quarter when up 4-6 points) I was like "man, this isn't gonna work.. not against a team like Everett". Sure enough, it didn't. Everett finished on a 15-1 run. It's hard to score if  take yourself out of your offense and you're not taking shots.

I'm not one to question coaches (or officials), as I know virtually nothing about the profession. But I wish Steve was a bit more flexible when it comes to that part of his coaching philosophy.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:54; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:54

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Fiction.

You don't know the difference between fiction and non fiction. You not 3.98 HC
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:54

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yea I don't know any of those names. As along as they aren't uofm or officials, then i'm cool with it. Now if they wear msu shirts, then i'm estatic!
I move for you to be banned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:54

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

God, you are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on a message board. And in person.

Obviously you. You also spend more time on 247 to bonar your craft
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

ya know, I like Steve a lot - I've known him for years even before he was a grad assistant with Izzo. Great guy and I'm not sure I know anyone that loves basketball as much as he does. Not from a fan perspective, but the actual game itself. I'm not sure that it's arrogance as much as I sometimes wish he would be a bit more flexible with his approach to the game. Last night when they starting milking the clock (which they do a lot in the 4th quarter when up 4-6 points) I was like "man, this isn't gonna work.. not against a team like Everett". Sure enough, it didn't. Everett finished on a 15-1 run. It's hard to score if  take yourself out of your offense and you're not taking shots.

I'm not one to question coaches (or officials), as I know virtually nothing about the profession. But I wish Steve was a bit more flexible when it comes to that part of his coaching philosophy.

Instead of going to high school basketball games and getting worked up on it. I go for walks with the dog instead. But that's just me, not saying I'm better than you or judging, just saying because I'm bored at work and it's not 430 yet
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I move for you to be banned.

If sacarsm, you fine AMERICAN! If not, you a old white rich male! OWRM!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:59

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Instead of going to high school basketball games and getting worked up on it. I go for walks with the dog instead. But that's just me, not saying I'm better than you or judging, just saying because I'm bored at work and it's not 430 yet
I'm not a big fan of dogs.. I put up with our dog because my wife loves her.. I'm down with cats. I have a kindred spirit connection with our cats.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:01

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Anyone else sick of all the whiners? 502811600 You can't stop talking about 247. You obviously want to go back, but you are too stupid and were banned.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of dogs.. I put up with our dog because my wife loves her.. I'm down with cats. I have a kindred spirit connection with our cats.

Especially the black ones because society is a afraid of them and they sleep all day and don't listen to anyone
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:03

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Anyone else sick of all the whiners? 502811600 You can't stop talking about 247. You obviously want to go back, but you are too stupid and were banned.

Not 3.98 HC with that thought
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:04

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not a big fan of dogs.. I put up with our dog because my wife loves her.. I'm down with cats. I have a kindred spirit connection with our cats.

Especially the black ones because society is a afraid of them and they sleep all day and don't listen to anyone
and Obama wants to take everything I worked so hard for and give it to them.. #ThanksObama
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

and Obama wants to take everything I worked so hard for and give it to them.. #ThanksObama

Obama wants to give money to cats? What would they even do with it?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:07

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and Obama wants to take everything I worked so hard for and give it to them.. #ThanksObama

hookers and blow.

They already have healthcare and Obama phones.. cable TV.. Obama took their guns and bibles.. so it's hookers and blow.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Cats don't have souls.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:23

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not a big fan of dogs.. I put up with our dog because my wife loves her.. I'm down with cats. I have a kindred spirit connection with our cats.

Cats don't have souls.
see, that's why I dig them. Dogs are all needy, etc. Cats pretty much don't give a f**k. My personality is much more in line with that of a cat.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

hookers and blow.

They already have healthcare and Obama phones.. cable TV.. Obama took their guns and bibles.. so it's hookers and blow.

Doesn't Obama have Michelle and 2 daughters?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:25

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hookers and blow.

Doesn't Obama have Michelle and 2 daughters?
they're a cover.. their purpose is to provide a sense of normal, every day family man, etc - when he's actually a Black Panther and ISIS sympathizer.

Congrats - you fell for it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:47

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Not 3.98 HC with that thought

So you basically own a Bugatti that you don't know how to drive.

Congrats.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:51

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Fiction.

I'll take a stab at it.

Fiction:
1.) 3.98 GPA
2.) bastard children
3.) smack problem
4.) 5th grade buzzer beater

non-fiction
1.) rents a room above a garage
2.) needs on-line dating apps to meet fatties.
3.) makes a crowd of fellow Spartans cringe when he walks into a bar
4.) randomly uses cApital letters
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:52

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'll take a stab at it.

Fiction:
1.) 3.98 GPA
2.) bastard children
3.) smack problem

non-fiction
Anyone else sick of all the whiners? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DoogieHouser Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:53

We're sick of you. Imagine a whiner whining about whiners? Poetic justice.
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 11:52

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'll take a stab at it.

Fiction:
1.) 3.98 GPA
2.) bastard children
3.) smack problem

non-fiction

Yea you suck at memory old man. Plus no way I need bumble to meet fatties. Hello I'll meet quite a few at HH after work today!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 13:11

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I'll take a stab at it.

Fiction:
1.) 3.98 GPA
2.) bastard children
3.) smack problem

non-fiction

Yea you suck at memory old man. Plus no way I need bumble to meet fatties. Hello I'll meet quite a few at HH after work today!

So only #2 of non-fiction is inaccurate ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next