Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Giant Moose

+12
tanfan!
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Death Roe
Giant Moose
Blanch32
DWags
The Pantry
The_Dude
steveschneider
duffy munn
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey Giant Moose - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Giant Moose

Post by Death Roe Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 16:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I hate this website and I hate all of you. I hope you all die. Bye.

Yeah, I'm out. The morons run the board now, Blanch and Giant Mouse.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 16:26

Giant Moose wrote:blanch, did you ever have to wash your period towels at your parents' house? ROES the Boat has to do his laundry at mommy's. Hey Giant Moose - Page 2 502811600

That some why I asked if his parents found him his gf. They practically do everything else for him except get hIm accepted into msu
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 16:28

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
Answers in bold, duffy.

1.) I believe you

2.) Doubtful. Nobody enjoys trolling for Izzo lovers like you and I'd bet the narrative today was preplanned.

3.) If's it not fun, why the fuck do you do it ?? Man, I may have an ounce of respect for you if you just admit you enjoy pissing people off. I mean you go way out of your way to post negative shit. Garrick Sherman tweets ?? Really ??

Duffy, it's lame replies like this why I don't respond to you. You keep searching for that "gotcha " moment
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 16:29

Death Roe wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I hate this website and I hate all of you. I hope you all die. Bye.

Yeah, I'm out. The morons run the board now, Blanch and Giant Mouse.

Rut Roes!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 16:38

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

1.) I believe you

2.) Doubtful. Nobody enjoys trolling for Izzo lovers like you and I'd bet the narrative today was preplanned.

3.) If's it not fun, why the fuck do you do it ?? Man, I may have an ounce of respect for you if you just admit you enjoy pissing people off. I mean you go way out of your way to post negative shit. Garrick Sherman tweets ?? Really ??

Duffy, it's lame replies like this why I don't respond to you. You keep searching for that "gotcha " moment

Hey Giant Moose - Page 2 502811600 You don't respond to me ?? Like with this post ??

Now, tell me where I'm wrong with GM.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 17:07

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 17:41

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
Answers in bold, duffy.

1.) I believe you

Nobody seeks or desires your respect. Frankly. Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think. If we all don't parrot the fanboy manta assholes like you and Nigel attack. Fuck off. Take your rhetorical questions and shove them up your ass.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:19

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I hate to give you the attention you crave but have a few questions before you get banned.

1.) How excited were you when Mr. March lost in the first round ? I was disappointed. I wanted to win a national championship.

2.) Were images of message board trolling dancing in your head as the buzzer sounded ? No.

3.) Why is it so much fun for you to relentlessly bash Tom Izzo in the hopes of getting a reaction ? It is not fun. I want to win another national championship, and Mr. March has not delivered for 16 years.
Thanks.
Answers in bold, duffy.

So spoiled....

16 years you say? Including his time at Army, that is the same amount of time it took Coach K to win his first title. Including his time at Northeastern, it took Jim Calhoun 27 years to win his first title. How about Jim Boeheim? He has been at Syracuse forever. Well, Boeheim coached at the same school for 27 years before winning his first title. What was that? Did you say Dean Smith? That was 21 years at the same school before his first title, and another 11 before his second. Wait, did you say John Wooden? You think you got me now! Nope. Wooden spent two years and Indiana State before heading off to UCLA where another 19 years passed before his first title. One title in 20 years is not so bad, Moose. Some of the greatest coaches had to wait longer to win their first. It's not that easy to win a national title, Moose. For some reason you think it is this simple thing. It's more complicated than the plot to an animated Disney movie, Moose.

#MakeTrollingGreatAgain #PleaseTrollWithFacts #SorryAboutIntroducingFactsThatCounterYourOtherwiseSpectacularArguments

Last edited by Turtleneck on Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 19:02; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:22

Hey Giant Moose - Page 2 1486952199
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:44

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
Answers in bold, duffy.

So spoiled....

16 years you say? Including his time at Army, that is the same amount of time it took Coach K to win his first title. Including his time at Northeastern, it took Jim Calhoun 32 years to win his first title. How about Jim Boeheim? He has been at Syracuse forever. Well, Boeheim coached at the same school for 27 years before winning his first title. What was that? Did you say Dean Smith? That was 21 years at the same school before his first title, and another 11 before his second. Wait, did you say John Wooden? You think you got me now! Nope. Wooden spent two years and Indiana State before heading off to UCLA where another 19 years passed before his first title. One title in 20 years is not so bad, Moose. Some of the greatest coaches had to wait longer to win their first. It's not that easy to win a national title, Moose. For some reason you think it is this simple thing. It's more complicated than the plot to an animated Disney movie, Moose.

#MakeTrollingGreatAgain #PleaseTrollWithFacts #SorryAboutIntroducingFactsThatCounterYourOtherwiseSpectacularArguments
#POTY candidate
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:50

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
Answers in bold, duffy.

So spoiled....

16 years you say? Including his time at Army, that is the same amount of time it took Coach K to win his first title. Including his time at Northeastern, it took Jim Calhoun 32 years to win his first title. How about Jim Boeheim? He has been at Syracuse forever. Well, Boeheim coached at the same school for 27 years before winning his first title. What was that? Did you say Dean Smith? That was 21 years at the same school before his first title, and another 11 before his second. Wait, did you say John Wooden? You think you got me now! Nope. Wooden spent two years and Indiana State before heading off to UCLA where another 19 years passed before his first title. One title in 20 years is not so bad, Moose. Some of the greatest coaches had to wait longer to win their first. It's not that easy to win a national title, Moose. For some reason you think it is this simple thing. It's more complicated than the plot to an animated Disney movie, Moose.

We are counting time spent at non-power schools now to prop Mr. March up? Wow, we've fallen mightily.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:54

Giant Moose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

So spoiled....

We are counting time spent at non-power schools now to prop Mr. March up? Wow, we've fallen mightily.

From the guy that counts years not in the NCAA tournament as losing in the first round of the NCAA tournament, I'm not sure you can call anybody's points into question. Sorry you troll with limited knowledge. Hopefully you do your actual job better than your trolling.

Boeheim was only at one school. Smith was only at one school. Wooden spent 19 years at UCLA before his first title.  It took Roy Williams 17 years to win a title between Kansas and UNC.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 19:04; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:55

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

From the guy that counts years not in the NCAA tournament as losing in the first round of the NCAA tournament, I'm not sure you call anybody's else points into question. Sorry you troll with limited knowledge. Hopefully you do your actual job better than your trolling.
I counted them as not making it past the Round of 64, which is correct. If you don't make the tourney you don't make it past the Round of 64.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:59

Giant Moose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

From the guy that counts years not in the NCAA tournament as losing in the first round of the NCAA tournament, I'm not sure you call anybody's else points into question. Sorry you troll with limited knowledge. Hopefully you do your actual job better than your trolling.
I counted them as not making it past the Round of 64, which is correct. If you don't make the tourney you don't make it past the Round of 64.

Hey Giant Moose - Page 2 502811600

Hey Giant Moose - Page 2 Giphy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 19:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Hey Giant Moose - Page 2 502811600

Hey Giant Moose - Page 2 Giphy
Yikes, another cartoon. Death Roe the Boat is going to love it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 19:26

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

1.) I believe you

Nobody seeks or desires your respect. Frankly. Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think. If we all don't parrot the fanboy manta assholes like you and Nigel attack. Fuck off. Take your rhetorical questions and shove them up your ass.

Exactly. Here's a dude that could have made a killing off geek gate gamewatches and whatnot, instead he just is a dick who picks fights. Easily the strangeSt bar owner I've never met
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 21:07

It is beyond me that you fucking morans still allow Moose to get under your skin. If he isn't the biggest Tom Izzo fan, then who the fuck cares? Are you that insecure about MSU where you need to get him to like Izzo?

Newsflash: you're not going to win this battle. he is going to keep poking at you fools. just fucking ignore him and give swill back to otpt. fuck.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 21:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It is beyond me that you fucking morans still allow Moose to get under your skin. If he isn't the biggest Tom Izzo fan, then who the fuck cares? Are you that insecure about MSU where you need to get him to like Izzo?

Newsflash: you're not going to win this battle. he is going to keep poking at you fools. just fucking ignore him and give swill back to otpt. fuck.

maybe they like poking him
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 22:31

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It is beyond me that you fucking morans still allow Moose to get under your skin. If he isn't the biggest Tom Izzo fan, then who the fuck cares? Are you that insecure about MSU where you need to get him to like Izzo?

maybe they like poking him
He's a major attention whore douchebag Duke fan. Fuck any claim he's ever made to attending Michigan State.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 22:49

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

1.) I believe you

TILT
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 22:51

Giant Moose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

So spoiled....

Mr. March does need to be propped up.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 22 Mar 2016 - 10:40

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

TILT

Sincerely,

Dude who refuses to ID his financiers for his failed seafood restaurant in college town turned college bar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2