Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..

+4
Turtleneck
DWags
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  Empty Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 08:22

A Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Appears To Be Looming
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  Empty Re: Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 08:23

on one hand, I expect much more from such a fine christian.

on the other hand, if Ted Cruz can talk women into having sex with him.. even if he has to pay them.. then he's a better negotiator than I gave him credit for.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  Empty Re: Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..

Post by Guest 2016-03-25, 09:26

I thought we had a forum for stuff like this? Oh that's right, rules are only for knuckledraggers not people like Bob.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-25, 09:27

LooseGoose wrote:I thought we had a forum for stuff like this? Oh that's right, rules are only for knuckledraggers not people like Bob.
Goose hates repetitive posting but does it all day.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 09:29

Giant Moose wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I thought we had a forum for stuff like this? Oh that's right, rules are only for knuckledraggers not people like Bob.
Goose hates repetitive posting but does it all day.
ya know, I'm sure he's an okay guy.. and that his family likes him. But, man, he seems awfully angry..

oh well.. whatcha gonna do? I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 09:32

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites
are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and
in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men"

Matthew 6:5

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  White-house-abedini-prayer

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-25, 09:46

As soon as we realize that sex between two consenting adults isn't a sin, perhaps hard line bible thumping right wingers wouldn't get their ass in so much trouble. BTW, do we know that this story is true? Seems it would have a lot more legs by now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 09:49

DWags wrote:As soon as we realize that sex between two consenting adults isn't a sin, perhaps hard line bible thumping right wingers wouldn't get their ass in so much trouble. BTW, do we know that this story is true? Seems it would have a lot more legs by now.
a) agree, I don't care what two consenting adults do
b) unless, of course, one of those consenting adults is some sanctimonious "christian" who enjoys judging the behaviors of others
c) if the story does have legs, you'll eventually see it on the mainstream media. They're busy right now discussing Dancing With the Stars
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-25, 10:33

Great post, Bob. Love it. Terrific. You're a great person. Honorable. A very good person.

Sincerely,

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  Trumpflickr9
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 10:53

Turtleneck wrote:Great post, Bob. Love it. Terrific. You're a great person. Honorable. A very good person.

Sincerely,

You're great too. Everyone says it. And you will continue to be great. Nobody does "great" better than you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-25, 11:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Great post, Bob. Love it. Terrific. You're a great person. Honorable. A very good person.

Sincerely,

You're great too. Everyone says it. And you will continue to be great. Nobody does "great" better than you.

It's so terrific to have an endorsement from such a great person. We have fun, don't we? The wall just got 10 feet higher!! But no, really, Bob is great. Just terrific.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 12:39

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:You're great too. Everyone says it. And you will continue to be great. Nobody does "great" better than you.

It's so terrific to have an endorsement from such a great person. We have fun, don't we? The wall just got 10 feet higher!! But no, really, Bob is great. Just terrific.
Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-25, 13:17

So I just read some off the beaten path website's write-up on the story. Still a tabloid story right now. Apparently the National Enquirer had pics of the five women in their article, but blurred their faces. According to the website, one is clearly Texas Tea Party darling and Trump spokesperson Katrina Pierson. Another is supposedly Cruz superbacker and recurring CNN guest Amanda Carpenter. Again, all Tabloid stuff...but still amusing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-25, 13:21

Now it is getting real...Trump supporter calls out Amanda Carpenter on air.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-supporter-derails-cnn-segment-by-accusing-fellow-guest-of-having-an-affair-with-ted-cruz/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-25, 13:56

best. election. ever.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-25, 13:57

I figured that Ted Cruz had some skeletons in his closet but I guessed those skeletons had cocks.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 13:58

Turtleneck wrote:So I just read some off the beaten path website's write-up on the story. Still a tabloid story right now. Apparently the National Enquirer had pics of the five women in their article, but blurred their faces. According to the website, one is clearly Texas Tea Party darling and Trump spokesperson Katrina Pierson. Another is supposedly Cruz superbacker and recurring CNN guest Amanda Carpenter. Again, all Tabloid stuff...but still amusing.
yeah, who knows if the story is rooted in credibility.

However, I'll take my chances with the National Enquirer over Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 13:58

xsanguine wrote:I figured that Ted Cruz had some skeletons in his closet but I guessed those skeletons had cocks.
I posted a long time ago that he seems like the kind of guy that has Laotian boys chained up in the basement. Until proven otherwise, I'm sticking with that assertion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-25, 14:00

What kind of sorry excuse for a magazine rag counts hookers? Hookers don't count as "affairs". This is America for fuck's sake.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-25, 14:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I figured that Ted Cruz had some skeletons in his closet but I guessed those skeletons had cocks.
I posted a long time ago that he seems like the kind of guy that has Laotian boys chained up in the basement. Until proven otherwise, I'm sticking with that assertion.

There's still time, Bob!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-25, 14:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:As soon as we realize that sex between two consenting adults isn't a sin, perhaps hard line bible thumping right wingers wouldn't get their ass in so much trouble. BTW, do we know that this story is true? Seems it would have a lot more legs by now.
a) agree, I don't care what two consenting adults do
b) unless, of course, one of those consenting adults is some sanctimonious "christian" who enjoys judging the behaviors of others
c) if the story does have legs, you'll eventually see it on the mainstream media. They're busy right now discussing Dancing With the Stars

Pussy is more powerful than Jesus.

Put that in your book!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 14:01

Turtleneck wrote:Now it is getting real...Trump supporter calls out Amanda Carpenter on air.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-supporter-derails-cnn-segment-by-accusing-fellow-guest-of-having-an-affair-with-ted-cruz/
Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  502811600

I like how the CNN reporter acts all sanctimonious about the National Enquirer..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 09:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like how the CNN reporter acts all sanctimonious about the National Enquirer..

More from Bob's source.

According to this National Enquirer bombshell, Hillary Clinton will never be president, because she has brain cancer, and she'll be dead in six months!

Failing health and a deadly thirst for power are driving Hillary Clinton to an early grave, The National ENQUIRER has learned in a bombshell investigation.
The desperate and deteriorating 67-year-old won't make it to the White House -- because she'll be dead in six months, sources told The ENQUIRER.

Amazingly, her ultra-competitive husband is the one pressuring her to stay on the campaign trail despite her decline!

"Cruel Bill would rather see her drop than miss a single vote," a source told The ENQUIRER. "Hillary shouldn't be on the campaign trail -- she should be home making out her will!"

Shocking details from a new book and Hillary's "secret medical file" show the presidential candidate is a ticking time bomb whose life is about to expire.

But Hillary's camp -- desperate to win the Democratic nomination -- is engaging in a massive cover-up about her health.

Her "secret medical file" shows that during her hospitalization three years ago in New York, doctors believed she had brain cancer.

That article was published in October 7, 2015.

Six months from October 7, 2015, was March 7, 2016.

You remember the news, right? About Hillary Clinton dying two weeks ago?

It was a big deal, made the cable channels. Surprised you missed it.

Update: I counted wrong. It's been five and a half months. So the Hillary Brain Cancer Clock still has a couple of weeks left on it.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2016-03-26, 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 09:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like how the CNN reporter acts all sanctimonious about the National Enquirer..

More from Bob's source:

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER IS ON THE STORY: EXCLUSIVE: HILLARY CLINTON LESBIAN LOVERS NAMED IN SECRET EMAILS. “The ENQUIRER learned the list of Hillary’s lesbian lovers includes a beauty in her early 30s who has often traveled with Hillary; a popular TV and movie star; the daughter of a top government official; and a stunning model who got a career boost after allegedly sleeping with Hillary. Hillary made the huge mistake of mixing public and private messages while using her personalized email server – before risking a massive scandal by refusing to make the documents public.”

Link

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2016-03-26, 09:16; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 09:10

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  HillaryFat

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2016-03-26, 09:16; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 09:15

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA MARRIAGE EXPLODES!!!
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!

Actually their marriage has exploded every year he's been President.

Good to see Bob sourcing his news and views from reliable outlets.

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  23m30xu
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-26, 09:24

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  Enquirer-john-edwards-is-trying-to-cheat

Kinda Sounds Like Ted Cruz Might Have Some Explaining to Do..  65740
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 11:02

I think those fall under the blind squirrel theory.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-26, 12:18

None this is true. Cruz does not have time for affairs. All of his free time is spent mapping out locations for the concentration camps where gays and lesbians will be put to death. The rest of the time he spends plotting how to use executive authority to move us toward a Christian theocracy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-26, 13:00

LooseGoose wrote:I think those fall under the blind squirrel theory.

That blind squirrel must have put GPS in those nuts, then.... cause that's a lot of nuts to be finding just randomly.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-26, 13:13

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 13:35

xsanguine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I think those fall under the blind squirrel theory.

That blind squirrel must have put GPS in those nuts, then.... cause that's a lot of nuts to be finding just randomly.

2 of 1,000 stories being right? It's ok, it did reinforce some theories I had about Bob to know that he gets his news from the Enquirer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-26, 14:11

LooseGoose wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

2 of 1,000 stories being right? It's ok, it did reinforce some theories I had about Bob to know that he gets his news from the Enquirer.

There's more than two but I felt like the point was proved and I'm not going to spend more than 2 minutes getting pictures to prove that your religious zealot psychopathic hero is probably a bad guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 16:49

Even the HuffPost won't buy into this garbage.

The ‘Massive Game Of Telephone’ That Preceded The Ted Cruz Tabloid Rumors

“I never pushed the rumors because I’m an old hand at this business,” the veteran Florida-based operative told The Huffington Post. “When the opposition research is pitched to you as, ‘This is a silver bullet, this will end the campaign,’ it’s always bullshit.”

There’s no evidence to support the National Enquirer’s report Friday that Cruz had an affair with not just one but five women. Major news outlets that looked into the rumor before or after its publication in the Enquirer haven’t substantiated the claims. Two of the women identified in the story, Pierson and CNN contributor Amanda Carpenter, denied the allegations Friday morning. The candidate himself called an impromptu news conference that afternoon to dismiss them. “It is complete and utter lies” said Cruz, who also accused Trump and his “henchmen” of planting the story, a charge the candidate denied.

Cruz also pointed out Friday that Roger Stone, a notorious political “dirty trickster” since the Nixon years, was the only on-the-record source in the Enquirer’s breathless report. Stone, who had previously advised Trump and remains a booster of his candidacy, told The Enquirer that “these stories have been swirling around Cruz for some time” and he believed “where there is smoke there is fire.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-26, 17:10

This is like UM or OSU losing a football game on a bad call. On one hand, I do not want any team to lose on a bad call because bad calls are generally bad for the game. On the other hand, I hate UM and OSU so I am kind of alright with it. While I would like to see less dirty trick in campaigns, Cruz is such a nutjob I am might be alright with a dirty trick or two keeping him out of the White House. Hell, he is more dangerous than Trump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 17:40

Turtleneck wrote:. Hell, he is more dangerous than Trump.

Not even close. Drumpf is a walking time bomb.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-26, 17:55

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:. Hell, he is more dangerous than Trump.

Not even close.  Drumpf is a walking time bomb.

Maybe it is a draw. Trump is unpredictable. That makes him dangerous. Cruz is predictable. That should make him less dangerous. However, Trump seems like he would be more willing to work with Congress and easier for Congress to check when necessary. Cruz is a rigid ideologue with a selective interpretation of the Constitution and dreams of a Christian theocracy. That makes him more dangerous to me. I wish Cruz would separate himself from his father, but he does not do so and that is a problem. His father is, well, not the kind of spiritual leader I want advising America's CEO.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-26, 17:57

Comedian Bill Maher Says He’ll Take Cruz Over Trump, It’s a No-Brainer

When given the choice between a President Donald Trump and President Ted Cruz, Comedian Bill Maher says the choice is easy — he would pick Cruz. On the HBO show “Real Time with Bill Maher,” he first took a dig at the current Democratic frontrunner, Hillary Clinton. He said she is not a sure thing because “You need a fall back between suicide and Canada.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-26, 18:14

LooseGoose wrote:Comedian Bill Maher Says He’ll Take Cruz Over Trump, It’s a No-Brainer

When given the choice between a President Donald Trump and President Ted Cruz, Comedian Bill Maher says the choice is easy — he would pick Cruz. On the HBO show “Real Time with Bill Maher,” he first took a dig at the current Democratic frontrunner, Hillary Clinton. He said she is not a sure thing because “You need a fall back between suicide and Canada.”

Bill Maher is also a complete moron of a human being. So there is that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-27, 22:35

LooseGoose wrote:Comedian Bill Maher Says He’ll Take Cruz Over Trump, It’s a No-Brainer

So here is the deal. A Trump presidency will be rebuffed by Congress. Congress will go out of its way to check Trump's use of executive power. Unless Trump wants to be impeached, he will likely be boxed in by a Congress eager to limit his power. This would undoubtedly be a bipartisan effort backed by the judiciary, where I doubt Trump would find friendly ears. Maher is either ignoring all of this for theatrics, or just does not understand the Constitution. Probably a little of both.

Meanwhile, if Rs keep control of Congress and Cruz wins, Cruz will get his way. Rs will not challenge Cruz. Cruz will issue his unconstitutional executive orders to undo Obama's unconstitutional executive orders. Cruz will appoint religious zealots to judgeships, departments, and agencies and they will be confirmed by the Senate. We will get discrimination billed as religious liberty, his terrible tax plan, and his nonsensical, amateur hour foreign policy.

Trump is less dangerous because regardless of D or R control, Congress will use every power is has in the checks and balances scheme to rein in Trump. And guess what? Congress has more in its toolbox than we think. If Rs control Congress, I am not comfortable the same can be said of Cruz.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next