Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long did it take you to poop in the office?

+7
Tim Wakefield
Herbie Green
Ass Dan
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
11 posters

Go down

How long did it take you to poop in the office? Empty How long did it take you to poop in the office?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-29, 22:46

?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How long did it take you to poop in the office? Empty Re: How long did it take you to poop in the office?

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-03-29, 22:48

Still using the bathroom....
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

How long did it take you to poop in the office? Empty Re: How long did it take you to poop in the office?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-29, 22:49

Like for the first time I mean
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-29, 22:51

1st day. I'm pretty regular after I have my coffee.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-03-29, 22:58; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-03-29, 22:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:1st day. I'mean pretty regular after I have my coffee.

Yep.

My boss shits for an hour and change each day. It sucks because I need his help every now and then and he's almost always "away" (he's shitting. He always shits.)
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-29, 22:55

I rarely poop in the office otpt. I live five minutes from the office though and go home for lunch everyday. It typically isn't necessary really.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-03-29, 23:00

I worked for this company for 12 years and pooped on our floor like twice. This was the executive level floor of a small company and we shared the bathroom with this law firm. These lawyers would go in there and just destroy the place. There were two stalls and one of the toilets would be clogged at least once a week.
One day I went in there to piss and it was the most vile disgusting odor ever. I am going to the sink to wash my hands and the CEO of my company walks in. All I could think to say was "I didn't do it". I don't know if he ever believed me. It is a big part of the reason I work from home now.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-03-29, 23:13

I don't even wanna know how much money I've made the past few years while shitting on the clock. Wait actually yes I do. I shit every time i work pretty much
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-29, 23:18

Tim Wakefield wrote:I don't even wanna know how much money I've made the past few years while shitting on the clock. Wait actually yes I do. I shit every time i work pretty much

Yuuuuup bathrooms behind the Mexican place, naturally
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-29, 23:22

Tim Wakefield wrote:I don't even wanna know how much money I've made the past few years while shitting on the clock. Wait actually yes I do. I shit every time i work pretty much

Let's be real.... Not nearly as much as I've made while posting on this shitty message board about topics as wide ranging as poop and keeping up a fake argument that was designed to make fun of "real" internet arguments.

Honestly, I don't even know why a) they continue to pay me and b) they actually f'n love me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-29, 23:23

They only like you because you can speak English travis
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-03-29, 23:28

At least you guys have smartphones now. I can't even imagine how that has revolionized pooping at work. I remember printing out Comparoni's 25 page emails
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-29, 23:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They only like you because you can speak English travis

That is a huge freaking perk bro.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-30, 00:44

For the longest time I ONLY shat at the work place.

I mean, I don't want to waste MY time... I'd rather waste their's.

How long did it take you to poop in the office? Tumblr_o4u3avtmg81ujsc5eo1_400
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-03-30, 01:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Yuuuuup bathrooms behind the Mexican place, naturally
Lately I've been wandering off to unload on the downstairs staff toilets without my manager knowing. No one uses those. I can watch videos and stuff down there.

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-03-30, 08:49

great thread. i strongly urge any youngins reading this thread to demand to see the poop situation before accepting any job. #protips
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-30, 12:45

Every. Day. 10 AMish. Great part of the day.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-30, 14:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:?

Today? Like just now.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-30, 14:43

Herbie Green wrote:At least you guys have smartphones now. I can't even imagine how that has revolionized pooping at work. I remember printing out Comparoni's 25 page emails

Lol!!! I remember those!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-30, 14:44

xsanguine wrote:For the longest time I ONLY shat at the work place.

I mean, I don't want to waste MY time... I'd rather waste their's.

How long did it take you to poop in the office? Tumblr_o4u3avtmg81ujsc5eo1_400

Ftr, I'd totally eat her pussy without bath salts
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down