Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it.

+12
Ass Dan
Death Roe
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
InTenSity
tanfan!
tTy
Tyler Durden
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
16 posters

Go down

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. Empty Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:18 am

Bump
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. Empty Re: Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it.

Post by The Pantry Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:45 am

Good thing you live in a $700K house in Troy and have a live-in maid to clean it all up

-tanfan
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. Empty Re: Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:49 am

Wait, I'm confused. What?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:59 am

my wife's dog is still available.. PM for details.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:43 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wait, I'm confused. What?
a play on tanfan's comments in the failing a class thread
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:49 am

Dogs are stupid animals.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:50 am

Tyler Durden wrote:Dogs are stupid animals.

Gerbil lover.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:54 am

The Pantry wrote:
a play on tanfan's comments in the failing a class thread

cheers 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:54 am

another tator!!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:59 am

Tanfan! wrote:

another tator!!!!
I thought you left for tCock?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:03 am

tTy wrote:

Gerbil lover.
Don't judge.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:09 am

Your face is stupid
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:11 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Your face is stupid
Fair point.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 am

Yeah, the poo situation for dogs pretty much makes it impossible for me to ever own one. I enjoy using my yard.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:11 am

I love my dog, but she is getting old.

My 4 year old wanted to go for a walk tonight, so we all went. 4 year old on his Spidaman bike, baby in the wagon (wife pulling) and I made the executive decision to bring the dinosaur with us. She is 9 now and can't really go more than a block, especially when it's 80+ out.

We make it all the way around the block in various waves of progression. Get back to our street and come across the one other family within 20 houses of us that has little kids. The kids start yammerin' at each other, I get distracted looking at the other wife's tittays, and next thing you know my 120 lb dog is squatting and dropping a load that would make a thoroughbred proud right in the middle of the sidewalk.

So I got to take the dumb beast home, and walk back with my head down with 2 plastic bags, latex gloves and some paper towel and pick that shit up.

Fun!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:49 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Yeah, the poo situation for dogs pretty much makes it impossible for me to ever own one. I enjoy using my yard.

If only there was something you could do to move that poop elsewhere.... Think! damnit, think!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I love my dog, but she is getting old.

My 4 year old wanted to go for a walk tonight, so we all went. 4 year old on his Spidaman bike, baby in the wagon (wife pulling) and I made the executive decision to bring the dinosaur with us. She is 9 now and can't really go more than a block, especially when it's 80+ out.

We make it all the way around the block in various waves of progression. Get back to our street and come across the one other family within 20 houses of us that has little kids. The kids start yammerin' at each other, I get distracted looking at the other wife's tittays, and next thing you know my 120 lb dog is squatting and dropping a load that would make a thoroughbred proud right in the middle of the sidewalk.

So I got to take the dumb beast home, and walk back with my head down with 2 plastic bags, latex gloves and some paper towel and pick that shit up.

Fun!

Latex gloves? Perhaps you should switch to being a cat guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:40 am

The Pantry wrote:Good thing you live in a $700K house in Troy and have a live-in maid to clean it all up

-tanfan

His nanny and maid cleaned it up bro
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:42 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Yeah, the poo situation for dogs pretty much makes it impossible for me to ever own one. I enjoy using my yard.

This and the fact that they destroy the house with claw marks on wooden doors and such. Nah. Don't want a dog.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:44 am

InTenSity wrote:
I thought you left for tCock?

I troll both. I'm surprised they lifted the ban. I won't be there long. I'll get banned soon.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:36 am

Bump.  Neutral
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:42 am

What a shitty situation.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:44 am

Here is an instructional guide for any newbies out there:

1. Recognition. What is that smell?
2. Isolation. Don't let that animal move. Make it go directly back outside. 
3. Evacuation. Boot everyone out of the house. Especially the kids. 
4. Vacuumization. First vacuum the affected areas. There will still be poop stains. 
5. Disinfectization. Spray disinfectant on hard surfaces anywhere the pet may have walked. Let stand for 10 minutes. Spray again. Wipe up with paper towels. 
6. Steam cleanation. Use your Bissell steam carpet cleaner over the carpeted areas. Pick up dark brown/black water and dump it out in the toilet. 
7. Re-Steam cleanation. Do it again. 
8. Cleanse. Wash any area rugs in the washing machine. 
9. Paw Cleanse. Take soapy bucket to dog's shitty paws. Twice. 
10. The Stall. Wait an hour until dog's paws dry. 
11. Re-enterization. Let the kids and dog back in the house.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:46 am

You are a weird dude.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:56 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Here is an instructional guide for any newbies out there:

1. Recognition. What is that smell?
2. Isolation. Don't let that animal move. Make it go directly back outside. 
3. Evacuation. Boot everyone out of the house. Especially the kids. 
4. Vacuumization. First vacuum the affected areas. There will still be poop stains. 
5. Disinfectization. Spray disinfectant on hard surfaces anywhere the pet may have walked. Let stand for 10 minutes. Spray again. Wipe up with paper towels. 
6. Steam cleanation. Use your Bissell steam carpet cleaner over the carpeted areas. Pick up dark brown/black water and dump it out in the toilet. 
7. Re-Steam cleanation. Do it again. 
8. Cleanse. Wash any area rugs in the washing machine. 
9. Paw Cleanse. Take soapy bucket to dog's shitty paws. Twice. 
10. The Stall. Wait an hour until dog's paws dry. 
11. Re-enterization. Let the kids and dog back in the house.

This term could be misinterpreted and may lead to further smells and stains on your carpet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Bump for Ass Dan. 

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. 18061905463_8c49b3721f_z
Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. 18496400139_202696c9aa_z
Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. 18684901961_a0584fb3d4_z
Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. 18496408519_a094985001_z
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. 502811600 at the pics..

You had to go home for the bag?! WTF?!

Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:37 am

She woke me up 3-4x last night to go out. Spitting napalm (isn't that a Mad Dog term?) out her pujols. I switched her wet food up and didn't do it gradually enough, I suppose. Feel sorry for the old girl. I went to the gym today. Was gone maybe an hour. I tried to get her to go out before I left but she wasn't interested. Came home to that nice surprise. She knows better but couldn't help it. 

Still spitting napalm. Ugh. Vet tomorrow. Hope I can get this ironed out before we leave for Florida next week.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:02 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:She knows better but couldn't help it.

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. 502811600 Love the look on a dog's face when that happens - a great combination of embarrassment, fear, apology . . .
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Tomorrow I get to find out how close the end is. It's either tomorrow, or maybe a month or two, or maybe I get to spend $2k to have a tumor removed and postpone the inevitable for a year or more. 

Very much hoping for the latter. Say a prayer to Allah for Charlie tonight. 

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. 14701684271_c7657fac6c_c
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:23 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Tomorrow I get to find out how close the end is. It's either tomorrow, or maybe a month or two, or maybe I get to spend $2k to have a tumor removed and postpone the inevitable for a year or more. 

Bump when your dog steps in poop and gets poop all over your floors and walks halfway around the house before you realize it. 14701684271_c7657fac6c_c

Sonofabitch.... I'm sorry man..... No
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:56 am

When a dog starts walking through their own crap their sight and smell is going. Leads to the toughest decision the owner ever has.

The damn dogs can sometimes be a pain in the ass but they worm their way into being a family member.

Charlie looks to be a sweetheart. Hope the vet can make his life longer and better.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:51 am

Damn, dude. Really hope you get some positive news. Good thoughts for both of you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:21 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Tomorrow I get to find out how close the end is. It's either tomorrow, or maybe a month or two, or maybe I get to spend $2k to have a tumor removed and postpone the inevitable for a year or more. 

Here's hoping for good news.   It took me years to get over my last dog, never got another one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I know no one really cares but sometimes it helps to bounce random shit off internet strangers. And Ty. 

The ultrasound looked good today. No metastasizing as far as they could tell. Mass is large and on the spleen. Bloodwork is good and not indicative of anything spreading. 

Surgery scheduled for the 14th. Hope is the tumor is benign and if it is cancerous that it hasn't spread. They will do a biopsy on liver and other organs to see if the cells have spread during the procedure. Seems like a 70/30 outcome in our favor at this point given the percentages that I'm aware of but my gamboling history is not very good.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:59 pm

LooseGoose wrote:It took me years to get over my last dog, never got another one.
Ditto, after my divorce.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyScotty Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 am

White people and their fucking pets.
SpartyScotty
SpartyScotty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:35 am

Sorry to hear he isn't doing well, WBH. Hopefully all goes well.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down