Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DICK’S Sporting Goods High School National Tournament begins tomorrow.

4 posters

Go down

DICK’S Sporting Goods High School National Tournament begins tomorrow. Empty DICK’S Sporting Goods High School National Tournament begins tomorrow.

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-30, 11:27

http://www.dicksnationaltournament.com/

Bridges has a game at 2:00 (on ESPNU). That's a quick turnaround following the McD's game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DICK’S Sporting Goods High School National Tournament begins tomorrow. Empty Re: DICK’S Sporting Goods High School National Tournament begins tomorrow.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 11:28

NigelUno wrote:http://www.dicksnationaltournament.com/

Bridges has a game at 2:00 (on ESPNU). That's a quick turnaround following the McD's game.
you going?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DICK’S Sporting Goods High School National Tournament begins tomorrow. Empty Re: DICK’S Sporting Goods High School National Tournament begins tomorrow.

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-30, 11:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:http://www.dicksnationaltournament.com/

you going?

It's in NYC. But, no...I am not going. Got a different tournament to hit this weekend, and then to Lake Nottely.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-30, 11:33

Is bridges a one and done? I've really only seen a bit of him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 11:34

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you going?

It's in NYC. But, no...I am not going. Got a different tournament to hit this weekend, and then to Lake Nottely.
okay cool - have fun!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-30, 11:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

okay cool - have fun!

Gonna try and catch some stripers in coves and near the dam. Might drink a beer or two.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 11:49

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:okay cool - have fun!

Gonna try and catch some stripers in coves and near the dam. Might drink a beer or two.
yeah, I've taken many a bath in a secluded lake cove or creek over the years.. I grew up a hillbilly. I wasn't always as culturally, intellectually and socially refined as I am now.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-30, 11:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

yeah, I've taken many a bath in a secluded lake cove or creek over the years.. I grew up a hillbilly. I wasn't always as culturally, intellectually and socially refined as I am now.

I'd like to see a bear too. Maybe I'll leave some food out overnight.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-30, 12:53

DWags wrote:Is bridges a one and done? I've really only seen a bit of him.

Very likely. He may choose to stay but will have the option to leave unless everything goes haywire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-03-30, 13:56

Not saying any Michigan schools are good enough but it would be nice if the mhsaa allowed them the option to play in events like this or on TV against out of state opponents.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down