Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Harris/AP Draft stock thread

+6
SawGreen
InTenSity
duffy munn
DWags
tTy
WhiteBoyHatcher
10 posters

Go down

Gary Harris/AP Draft stock thread Empty Gary Harris/AP Draft stock thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-15, 23:00

Is anyone else thinking now that some additional info has come in regarding Payne's health and Gary's real height, that AP is going to get drafted before Harris?

Not that it matters. I really, really would like to see both of these kids go Top 15 or so. I have a hunch Harris is going to drop due to height/reach/etc. Damn shame. He is a great athlete who can shoot it, play D, put it on the floor, and finish. But people that matter are going to question whether he can get his shot off against 6'5/6'6 NBA 2s and rightly so.

Thoughts?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gary Harris/AP Draft stock thread Empty Re: Gary Harris/AP Draft stock thread

Post by tTy 2014-05-15, 23:02

TAKE IT TO THE COCK ASSHOLE!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-15, 23:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Is anyone else thinking now that some additional info has come in regarding Payne's health and Gary's real height, that AP is going to get drafted before Harris?

Not that it matters. I really, really would like to see both of these kids go Top 15 or so. I have a hunch Harris is going to drop due to height/reach/etc. Damn shame. He is a great athlete who can shoot it, play D, put it on the floor, and finish. But people that matter are going to question whether he can get his shot off against 6'5/6'6 NBA 2s and rightly so.

Thoughts?

How many inches did we add to Harris? Hopefully not as many as I add to my penis when I talk about it at tailgates.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-15, 23:15

Payne will be the higher pick and better pro. Sorry for the MSU basketball talk.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-15, 23:16

Can you add a few more details for those of us who haven't kept up with gh issues?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-15, 23:19

InTenSity wrote:Can you add a few more details for those of us who haven't kept up with gh issues?

Gary measured 6.2 .5 today at the combine. AP measured 6.9. I don't know what the reach numbers were. Needless to say, 6'2.5 for an NBA 2 is less than ideal.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-15, 23:21

Just checking. No MSU sports talk here? Sorry man. Dealbreaker.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-15, 23:22

Not sure what to say about that. Hope Gary's stock doesn't drop too much.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-16, 08:57

Freep wrote:NOTEBOOK: Other measurements for former U-M/MSU players: Adreian Payne was 6-9 without shoes, the fifth-tallest player, he weighed 238.5 pounds, his wingspan tied for third at 7-4. Robinson was 6-5½, 211.4 pounds. ... Former Rochester and Troy High School player James Young made the day’s fashion statement, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt that said “Detroit Bad Boys — revived.” “Everywhere I go I support Detroit, I was born and raised there,” said Young, whose family lives in Auburn Hills.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamCrackers! 2014-05-16, 09:15

"Former Rochester and Troy High School player James Young made the day’s fashion statement, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt that said “Detroit Bad Boys — revived.” “Everywhere I go I support Detroit, I was born and raised there,” said Young, whose family lives in Auburn Hills."

Where's that asshole Buck Nasty to pitch a fit about this?
GrahamCrackers!
GrahamCrackers!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-16, 09:17

I would be really disappointed if both went in the Top 15. Not for them, but for us knowing that we had two Top 15 players and couldn't even make a Final Four with them. Damn Appling.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-16, 09:20

Giant Moose wrote:I would be really disappointed if both went in the Top 15. Not for  them, but for us knowing that we had two Top 15 players and couldn't even make a Final Four with them. Damn Appling.
If this is the worst thing going on in your life, you lead a pretty good life.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-16, 09:22

InTenSity wrote:
If this is the worst thing going on in your life, you lead a pretty good life.
Not going to lie. The Final Four streak ending sucked. Big time. Just glad I didn't actually book the flight to Texas and was able to resell the Final Four tickets I had for a little more than I paid for them.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-16, 09:27

Giant Moose wrote:
Not going to lie. The Final Four streak ending sucked. Big time. Just glad I didn't actually book the flight to Texas and was able to resell the Final Four tickets I had for a little more than I paid for them.
My priorities must be changing then. I was upset that we lost and didn't make the FF. I didn't even correlate having 2 top 15 draft picks as being a disappointment to the year.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Punk 2014-05-16, 10:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Is anyone else thinking now that some additional info has come in regarding Payne's health and Gary's real height, that AP is going to get drafted before Harris?

Thoughts?
I posted on the other site a few months ago that Payne would be picked somewhere around the 10-12 pick and Harris would be closer to 20th pick.

The more I watched Payne this year, he still is improving and adding things to his game that weren't there last year. I'm one of the few that don't think as highly of Harris in the NBA as most others. I didn't see the expected improvement most players have between freshman and sophomore year. I also saw someone who never really took over games as much as he could have. Sure he had a few great games, but overall he should have dominated a bit more often than he did. He'll be a good pro and gald he stuck around, I just don't see a lottery player when he played.
Spartan Punk
Spartan Punk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-26, 23:48

Spartan Punk wrote:
I posted on the other site a few months ago that Payne would be picked somewhere around the 10-12 pick and Harris would be closer to 20th pick.

The more I watched Payne this year, he still is improving and adding things to his game that weren't there last year. I'm one of the few that don't think as highly of Harris in the NBA as most others. I didn't see the expected improvement most players have between freshman and sophomore year. I also saw someone who never really took over games as much as he could have. Sure he had a few great games, but overall he should have dominated a bit more often than he did. He'll be a good pro and gald he stuck around, I just don't see a lottery player when he played.

Bump this. Solid call.

Also, lol @ Giant Moose. You are pretty demanding for a 20-something dude. I hope that you demand as much from yourself as you do from your college sports teams. You seem kinda like Vlad Jr.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-07, 22:44

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn 3m3 minutes ago
More
Denver Nuggets guard Gary Harris has reached agreement on a four-year, $84 million contract extension, league sources told ESPN.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-10-08, 09:50

I'm still a little surprised that Payne hasn't done more in the NBA, but lol at the people thinking he was gonna be a better pro than Gary.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down