Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers

+2
TrueGreenSpartan
steveschneider
6 posters

Go down

Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers Empty Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers

Post by steveschneider Fri May 16, 2014 9:59 am

Looking at a few coats at Brooks Brothers. Want something navy and want something for summer.

What other options are out there? My budget is 350-450.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers Empty Re: Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Fri May 16, 2014 10:02 am

have you checked Banana Republic? I got a couple from them back around christmas and have been VERY happy with the quality and style so far
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers Empty Re: Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers

Post by Cosmo_Kramer Fri May 16, 2014 10:06 am

Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers C8baf2b2f82a76f5f6bbcedbcc576f11
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Fri May 16, 2014 10:07 am

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:have you checked Banana Republic?  I got a couple from them back around christmas and have been VERY happy with the quality and style so far

That's what I go with. There's a Banana Republic outlet near me - the stuff on sale there is insanely cheap. Their shirts are great too.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Fri May 16, 2014 10:10 am

Cym Jim wrote:

That's what I go with. There's a Banana Republic outlet near me - the stuff on sale there is insanely cheap. Their shirts are great too.

I bought a sport coat just before summer for I think $255. they somehow forgot to remove the security tag and I got out of the store with it still on. I went back after Christmas to have it removed and found out it was now on sale for over half off so I bought a second one. Best screw up by Banana Republic EVER.

TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 am

I typically only do a seer sucker blazer in the summer.. it drives the ladies wild at the cocktail parties.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri May 16, 2014 10:16 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I typically only do a seer sucker blazer in the summer.. it drives the ladies wild at the cocktail parties.

You had me at 'drives the ladies wild'. What brand are we talking?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri May 16, 2014 10:22 am

Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers Michiganstatesportcoat1_web Recomend a good summer sport coat besides Brooks Brothers Michiganstatemenpantb3_web

http://us.loudmouthgolf.com/index.php/college/universities-2/michigan-st.html
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down