Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cook going in the 1st looks to be a sure thing now

+5
Death Roe
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Vlad
9 posters

Go down

Cook going in the 1st looks to be a sure thing now Empty Cook going in the 1st looks to be a sure thing now

Post by Vlad April 20th 2016, 2:46 pm

The Eagles just moved up to 2, so Goff and Wentz look to be certainties as the first two picks. That puts a premium on the remaining top QBs, with Cook believed to be the 4th best overall (behind that Memphis kid).

Looks like we should have our first QB drafted in the round 1 since....? (I don't know since when.)

Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cook going in the 1st looks to be a sure thing now Empty Re: Cook going in the 1st looks to be a sure thing now

Post by InTenSity April 20th 2016, 3:00 pm

Dolphins are talking of drafting on QB. That might be a good place for Cook. Not only that but the new HC is an MSU grad. Sit behind Tannehill for a year or 2 and then take over.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cook going in the 1st looks to be a sure thing now Empty Re: Cook going in the 1st looks to be a sure thing now

Post by Robert J Sakimano April 20th 2016, 3:12 pm

he has my vote of confidence..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic April 20th 2016, 3:19 pm

I was listening to Caputo (lol... I know... I think it was Saturday and it just happened to be on in my car) and he had a draft guru on.  He basically said Cook won't get passed Denver in the 1st round because of the 5th year option.

FYI on 1st round picks and the 5th year option..... http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25140831/agents-take-a-guide-to-fifth-year-options-for-2012-first-round-picks
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe April 20th 2016, 5:09 pm

McShay and Kiper have him in the second round, 4th QB drafted. Boners.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay April 20th 2016, 5:14 pm

Nordic wrote:I was listening to Caputo (lol... I know... I think it was Saturday and it just happened to be on in my car) and he had a draft guru on.  He basically said Cook won't get passed Denver in the 1st round because of the 5th year option.

FYI on 1st round picks and the 5th year option..... http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25140831/agents-take-a-guide-to-fifth-year-options-for-2012-first-round-picks

This is where I stopped reading.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad April 20th 2016, 5:18 pm

Death Roe wrote:McShay and Kiper have him in the second round, 4th QB drafted. Boners.

Yeah that's how he "grades out" according to those two clowns, but if Goff and Wentz go 1-2, I can't imagine that at least 2 more QBs won't go in the next 30 picks.

He could slip to Fri, but I'm thinking about a 70% chance that he goes Thursday night.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson April 20th 2016, 5:18 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:I was listening to Caputo (lol... I know... I think it was Saturday and it just happened to be on in my car) and he had a draft guru on.  He basically said Cook won't get passed Denver in the 1st round because of the 5th year option.

I listen to Caputo sometimes just for a sanity check. When I disagree with his opinions then I know I'm OK.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic April 20th 2016, 5:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

lol... I don't blame you. The guy he had on sounded much smarter FWIW.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic April 20th 2016, 5:21 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I listen to Caputo sometimes just for a sanity check. When I disagree with his opinions then I know I'm OK.

He works out at my gym. He LOVES gunning half court shots. You always know when The Book is the gym.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos April 20th 2016, 6:25 pm

I love Caputo. Not for his opinion or anything, but for the unintentional comedy of it. I'll listen to him on the way home from Tigers games as he talks about the game and you're usually like "lol silly fat man that's not what happened at all"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic April 20th 2016, 6:56 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I love Caputo. Not for his opinion or anything, but for the unintentional comedy of it. I'll listen to him on the way home from Tigers games as he talks about the game and you're usually like "lol silly fat man that's not what happened at all"

If you like that... you should come work out at my gym
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That April 20th 2016, 6:57 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I love Caputo. Not for his opinion or anything, but for the unintentional comedy of it. I'll listen to him on the way home from Tigers games as he talks about the game and you're usually like "lol silly fat man that's not what happened at all"

Oh really Travis? AND THEN what happened?!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos April 20th 2016, 6:59 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I wish you made better posts sometimes. I literally hate you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That April 20th 2016, 7:24 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Hahahahahha come on I thought that was good
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos April 20th 2016, 7:26 pm

I'm sorry. I love you. It was a rough day otpt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That April 20th 2016, 7:28 pm

I'm sorry. I love you. It was a rough day otpt.

The pistons are on in 30 minutes and I'll be home in an hour. Things are getting better. Hang in there.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down