Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bachelor's party with married late 30 to 40 YOs

+8
The_Dude
The Pantry
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
DWags
Blanch32
12 posters

Go down

Bachelor's party with married late 30 to 40 YOs Empty Bachelor's party with married late 30 to 40 YOs

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 10:24

Besides the Bachelor himself, I will be the only unmarried dude at this party in nashville this weekend. Leave tomorrow.

Ftr, it's my osu buddy from Cleveland and his buds and brothers. They never were allowed out with us bc their wife's or gfs forbid it. Probably only partied with these dudes like 3 or 4 times tops in the past 8 years.

Given the demos of this board, what should I expect?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bachelor's party with married late 30 to 40 YOs Empty Re: Bachelor's party with married late 30 to 40 YOs

Post by DWags Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 10:27

I can only imagine the fun you guys are gonna have. I'm jelly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bachelor's party with married late 30 to 40 YOs Empty Re: Bachelor's party with married late 30 to 40 YOs

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 11:41

Fingerblast a hooker with your toe thumbs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 11:44

Goatees and Troy Smith jerseys?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 11:47

With nothing to go on other than pussywhipped 30 and 40 year olds, I will say one guy will get too crazy and kill a hooker. Might want to get your own room if you don't have one already.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 11:49

DWags wrote:I can only imagine the fun you guys are gonna have. I'm jelly.

I know, right?

They'll probably take turns snapchatting their shits to each other.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 11:52

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:I can only imagine the fun you guys are gonna have. I'm jelly.

I know, right?

My first thought.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 11:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:With nothing to go on other than pussywhipped 30 and 40 year olds, I will say one guy will get too crazy and kill a hooker. Might want to get your own room if you don't have one already.

Got my own room in the house we are airbnbing
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 11:59

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I know, right?

My first thought.  

I can imagine a bachelor party that Blanche shows up to. Everyone is having a good time at the strip club, the guy getting married is brought up on stage and given some special treatment. Everyone is having fun. Blanch shows up late and is pretty drunk. He starts giving the waitresses unwanted shoulder massages. The group gets kicked out. 

Blanch, somewhat incoherently calls the place lame and asks the best man why he brought everyone there. The rest of the night gets really awkward as they jump from bar to bar as Blanch creeps on just about every girl that catches his eye. The rest of the group sits at a corner table, wondering why they invited him in the first place.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:31

Posted this story at tTurd a few years ago:

Ex-BIL had his bachelor party at a hall with most of his relatives there...cousins, uncles, even his dad...so I figure it's gonna be a pretty tame evening. Eat dinner and start playing cards.

Two chicks walk into the room. One of them was very cute but just a little chunky. The other was hotter than hell but had kind of an edgy-angry look to her. Chunky walks through our tables with a big smile, flaring her dress to expose her puss. Turned out a couple of my BIL's buddies hired some hookers.

They go through a dance routine lasting less than 2 minutes before all their clothes are off. They get the groom on the floor and take turns rubbing their snatches on his face and lap dancing him. One goes to unzip his pants but he pushed her hands away and tells them no. They proceed to pull out a doubled-ended dildo that had to be at least 16". With Chunky sitting on his face and Angry grinding his crotch, they each swallow half of the dildo and kiss at the middle. Angry gags, pulls away and pukes a little on the groom...sending him out of the picture to clean up.

Chunky and Angry resumed kissing at the middle of the dildo. It then went puss-to-puss, backward doggy-style. Angry eventually pulled off, pulled the thing out of Chunky and they maneuver to 69. Almost dead silence in the room except for lapping sounds, moans, and heavy breathing.

Angry eventually rolls off the top and asks for a cigar. We had plenty of them. Light one up, she takes a few puffs and puts it in her cooter. Took her a few kegels to get it going but you could see the embers getting redder when she 'inhaled'. She was looking really tired after a few minutes and asked for a cigarette instead. Not sure who smoked the rest of her cigar.

When the show was over Chunky announced they were open for business in the bathroom...$50 bjers, $75 for the cooch, or $100 for a half-and-half.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

My first thought.  

I can imagine a bachelor party that Blanche shows up to. Everyone is having a good time at the strip club, the guy getting married is brought up on stage and given some special treatment. Everyone is having fun. Blanch shows up late and is pretty drunk. He starts giving the waitresses unwanted shoulder massages. The group gets kicked out. 

Blanch, somewhat incoherently calls the place lame and asks the best man why he brought everyone there. The rest of the night gets really awkward as they jump from bar to bar as Blanch creeps on just about every girl that catches his eye. The rest of the group sits at a corner table, wondering why they invited him in the first place.

And loses his sun glasses.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

My first thought.  

Other than the part about me bringing girls to the house, sounds accurate. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:38

The Pantry wrote:Posted this story at tTurd a few years ago:

Ex-BIL had his bachelor party at a hall with most of his relatives there...cousins, uncles, even his dad...so I figure it's gonna be a pretty tame evening. Eat dinner and start playing cards.

Two chicks walk into the room. One of them was very cute but just a little chunky. The other was hotter than hell but had kind of an edgy-angry look to her. Chunky walks through our tables with a big smile, flaring her dress to expose her puss. Turned out a couple of my BIL's buddies hired some hookers.

They go through a dance routine lasting less than 2 minutes before all their clothes are off. They get the groom on the floor and take turns rubbing their snatches on his face and lap dancing him. One goes to unzip his pants but he pushed her hands away and tells them no. They proceed to pull out a doubled-ended dildo that had to be at least 16". With Chunky sitting on his face and Angry grinding his crotch, they each swallow half of the dildo and kiss at the middle. Angry gags, pulls away and pukes a little on the groom...sending him out of the picture to clean up.

Chunky and Angry resumed kissing at the middle of the dildo. It then went puss-to-puss, backward doggy-style. Angry eventually pulled off, pulled the thing out of Chunky and they maneuver to 69. Almost dead silence in the room except for lapping sounds, moans, and heavy breathing.

Angry eventually rolls off the top and asks for a cigar. We had plenty of them. Light one up, she takes a few puffs and puts it in her cooter. Took her a few kegels to get it going but you could see the embers getting redder when she 'inhaled'. She was looking really tired after a few minutes and asked for a cigarette instead. Not sure who smoked the rest of her cigar.

When the show was over Chunky announced they were open for business in the bathroom...$50 bjers, $75 for the cooch, or $100 for a half-and-half.

Reasonable rates. Did they have any takers?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:39

If these guys are on that tight of a leash with their SOs, then they are going to go absolutely fucking nuts.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:49

Blanch32 wrote:

Reasonable rates. Did they have any takers?
That was 20-some years ago. Know a few took part, including my BIL's buddies...a couple of which were married at the time.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:54

You ain't lived til you've snorted blow off a hooker's tits.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:55

A bachelor party doesn't even sound fun to me anymore.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:A bachelor party doesn't even sound fun to me anymore.

Yeah cuz who likes hookers and blow?

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 12:57

What the fuck wbh we have to get you out of this funk come out to Denver to visit that lesbian and let's grab a beer and a J
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 13:00

The_Dude wrote:If these guys are on that tight of a leash with their SOs, then they are going to go absolutely fucking nuts.

That's my fear. I'll have to be the voice of reason
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 13:01

Not really a "funk". It's just been there done that 4000x and no thanks. I have a core group of friends I have a great time with but I don't really GAF to spend time away from my kids to pretend to be 22 again with some bros I barely know.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 13:01

Gaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Sparta Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 13:27

Sounds like a sane and stable family unit....can't imagine why you wanted out.
Son of Sparta
Son of Sparta
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 13:37

This story rounds out my understanding of your psychology.

It makes you more human to me and I do not like that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 14:23

On the plane now mofos. Hope you all had a wonderful workday. I was ballsdeep at approx 1035 am
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:17

So far that looks like the lamest bachelor's party I've ever seen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So far that looks like the lamest bachelor's party I've ever seen

How many of the other guys do you think blanch has alienated by now?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 12:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So far that looks like the lamest bachelor's party I've ever seen

Was that you a befriended on snapchat?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 12:58

Blanch32 wrote:

Yeap. At least some chicks got involved at some point
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 13:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yeap. At least some chicks got involved at some point

Alright. See the skinny chick in the black dress? She banged at least 2 dudes, gave another two lappers, and loved to flash her ass. It was nice.

And you realize I have a gf now, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 13:03

Oh, and night #1:

Bachelors mom comes down to suprise the groom to be and crash the party. He's having none of it, but it works out in the end because his jersey shore younger brother, passed out on tequila at like 10 pm and mommy picked him up.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 13:07

I got "boyfriend" drunk. Ie. I can't pick up chicks, so I have zero use for my senses and need to crash with another dude nicknamed tree, in a twin bed later that night.

So instead of putting my phone in my pocket, I dropped it on Broadway. I only know this is what happened because Trevor called my mom to tell her and ask wtf he should do with my phone. My mother was suprised to learn I was even in nashville and had to play phone tag to find out who I was with. Luckily my sister found my buddy on fb, and got a hold of him to let him know my phone is at the hyatt
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 13:12

Meanwhile I was hungover and worthless until 4 pm. Bachelor went and got it for me.

Day #2

While going to get my phone he left his brother at the bar, and dude proceeded to get boyfriend drunk. He got an uber, but did not arrive. Only his phone did. We then called the cops and went searching for him on foot for like 3 hours.

Dude ended up passing out in a parking garage, and met us at the bar later night after we completely given up hope.

This dick moved prevented his other brother, jersey shore, from having ano orgy with the chicks in my snapchats
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 13:28

Is it mean that part of me is waiting with bated breath for the inevitable crash and burn of Blanch's "relationship"?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 13:33

Rocinante wrote:Is it mean that part of me is waiting with bated breath for the inevitable crash and burn of Blanch's "relationship"?

I assume you mean marriage, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down