Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwags was up late last night

+2
steveschneider
duffy munn
6 posters

Go down

Dwags was up late last night Empty Dwags was up late last night

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-08, 07:40

Or was he up really early? Posting at what I think was 3am but I can never tell the time from the clock on this board. When you wake up, Dwags, let us know.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dwags was up late last night Empty Re: Dwags was up late last night

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 08:47

I think he was up late.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-08, 09:05

So, my wife and daughter don't like me. Anyway, they're home and in the living room with the big comfy couch and they watch some kind of thing on Netflix and I can tell it's a girls thing and they don't want me to sit there and make snide comments about it. So, I go to the basement, I turn on the game, and I fall fast asleep on the couch. Wake up and have no idea what time it is, t.v. on and I have to take a dump. I walk upstairs and see it's dark, my cat wants food, I think it's like 5 or 6 in the morning. Feed the cat, go take my dump and read my phone. I post some stuff on the board, and finish my business. Walk out to the kitchen and it's like 3 a.m. Problem is now how do I fall back asleep?

Turn on Netflix, watch a documentary about some guy who was framed for murder and a lawyer used Larry David and HBO and Curb your enthusiasm episode of him at Dodger stadium to get this guy off the hook for Murder and two cops who basically framed him removed from their jobs. Guy won 320K in a lawsuit too.

There, that's my life.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 09:42

DWags wrote:So, my wife and daughter don't like me. Anyway, they're home and in the living room with the big comfy couch and they watch some kind of thing on Netflix and I can tell it's a girls thing and they don't want me to sit there and make snide comments about it. So, I go to the basement, I turn on the game, and I fall fast asleep on the couch. Wake up and have no idea what time it is, t.v. on and I have to take a dump. I walk upstairs and see it's dark, my cat wants food, I think it's like 5 or 6 in the morning. Feed the cat, go take my dump and read my phone. I post some stuff on the board, and finish my business. Walk out to the kitchen and it's like 3 a.m. Problem is now how do I fall back asleep?

Turn on Netflix, watch a documentary about some guy who was framed for murder and a lawyer used Larry David and HBO and Curb your enthusiasm episode of him at Dodger stadium to get this guy off the hook for Murder and two cops who basically framed him removed from their jobs. Guy won 320K in a lawsuit too.

There, that's my life.

That Curb episode is a classic.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-08, 09:57

DWags wrote:So, my wife and daughter don't like me. Anyway, they're home and in the living room with the big comfy couch and they watch some kind of thing on Netflix and I can tell it's a girls thing and they don't want me to sit there and make snide comments about it. So, I go to the basement, I turn on the game, and I fall fast asleep on the couch. Wake up and have no idea what time it is, t.v. on and I have to take a dump. I walk upstairs and see it's dark, my cat wants food, I think it's like 5 or 6 in the morning. Feed the cat, go take my dump and read my phone. I post some stuff on the board, and finish my business. Walk out to the kitchen and it's like 3 a.m. Problem is now how do I fall back asleep?

There, that's my life.

It's not easy being Dwags
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-08, 10:27

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:So, my wife and daughter don't like me.  Anyway, they're home and in the living room with the big comfy couch and they watch some kind of thing on Netflix and I can tell it's a girls thing and they don't want me to sit there and make snide comments about it.  So, I go to the basement, I turn on the game, and I fall fast asleep on the couch.  Wake up and have no idea what time it is, t.v. on and I have to take a dump.  I walk upstairs and see it's dark, my cat wants food, I think it's like 5 or 6 in the morning.  Feed the cat, go take my dump and read my phone.  I post some stuff on the board, and finish my business.  Walk out to the kitchen and it's like 3 a.m.   Problem is now how do I fall back asleep?  

Turn on Netflix, watch a documentary about some guy who was framed for murder and a lawyer used  Larry David and HBO and Curb your enthusiasm episode of him at Dodger stadium to get this guy off the hook for Murder and two cops who basically framed him removed from their jobs.  Guy won 320K in a lawsuit too.  

There, that's my life.  

Holy shit this is the first time I'm seeing this, amazing! Great ep.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-08, 10:41

Three a.m.? I was just going to bed. But it’s surprising you couldn’t fall back to sleep after your dump; seems the body would be completely relaxed. But that’s just me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-08, 11:05

tGreenWay wrote:Three a.m.? I was just going to bed. But it’s surprising you couldn’t fall back to sleep after your dump; seems the body would be completely relaxed. But that’s just me.

For decades I was up until at least 3am. More often than not 4.

It took about 5 years to train myself to go to bed around midnight.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-08, 11:18

I was up at 4:10.. made some French press coffee, read. Left to go run around 5:30.

I'll take my afternoon nap a little later, followed by tunes, whiskey.. and I think my wife and I are meeting a friend out somewhere. I don't know - the lovely wife is in charge of arrangements.

DWags and I keep similar hours, it seems - maybe just for different reasons.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-08, 12:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yeah it’s a 40 minute doc. Worth a look. And fuck those two cops and their leading questions. Guy was in jail because of their dishonest way of doing their job. Never answer one question without an attorney
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 12:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Wow, that's mind blowing. Yeah, that episode has a lot going on. Larry in the car pool lane, the schwag, the getting out of jury duty, Marty Funkhowser lol!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down