Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site.

+11
SpartanInNH
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
By-Tor
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Nordic
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
DoogieHouser
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. Empty Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site.

Post by DoogieHouser 2016-04-23, 11:45

Recruits coming in for spring game:

Big in-state names include five-star receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones, receiver KJ Hamler, four-star defensive end Deron Irving-Bey, Top247 cornerback Ambry Thomas, Top247 safety Jaylen Kelly-Powell and lineman Jordan Reid. All hold an MSU offer. Detroit Cass Tech cornerback Donovan Johnson is also visiting and could be an offer guy down the road.

Out of the state of Ohio, Top247 cornerback Amir Riep, receiver Danny Davis, Kentucky commit in lineman James Hudson, Ohio State defensive tackle commit Jerron Cage, Indiana Top247 athlete commit Lynn Bowdon, offensive lineman Matt Sichterman, safety Keontae Jones, running back Darien Tipps-Clemons and Top247 tight end Matthew Dotson are among the 2017 headliners, while 2018 standouts defensive lineman Malik Vann, linebacker Dallas Gant and linebacker Chris Oats are on campus.

Illinois target Jacub Panasiuk is in East Lansing as expected and Indianapolis (Ind.) Cathedral 2018 four-stars in running back Markese Stepp and offensive lineman Emil Ekiyor both said they would be on campus.

Michigan State commits include Hunter Rison, Matt Carrick, Rocky Lombardi and Cody White.
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. Empty Re: Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-23, 11:52

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. Empty Re: Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-23, 11:58

Fuck yeah doogie. Fuck yeah.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-23, 12:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Hey otpt, you ever think to yourself "if doogie is so fucking smart then isn't being a doctor sort of a waste of talent? I mean, doctoring is a noble profession and all but it is kind of a dime a dozen. He should be busy doing cancer research of being Elon musk or some shit."

I think about that all the time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-23, 12:52

Pulitzer Woodward Bernstein shit right there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-23, 12:54

How many commits are you expecting Doogie?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-23, 12:56

Nordic wrote:How many commits are you expecting Doogie?

I'm committed to Doogie and that's damn well good enough.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-23, 12:57

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:How many commits are you expecting Doogie?

I'm committed to Doogie and that's damn well good enough.

+1
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-23, 13:05

Renos bitches. Looking nice outside.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-23, 13:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Hey otpt, you ever think to yourself "if doogie is so fucking smart then isn't being a doctor sort of a waste of talent? I mean, doctoring is a noble profession and all but it is kind of a dime a dozen. He should be busy doing cancer research of being Elon musk or some shit."

What I think about all the time is you shutting the fuck up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-23, 13:29

Turtleneck wrote:

Recruits read this board turtleneck so maybe you could do dantonio a favor and stay on topic just one time okay thanks
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-23, 13:43

You're the reason Josh Jackson picked Kansas.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-23, 14:34

You're the reason Steve still posts here
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-23, 14:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You're the reason Steve still posts here

Holy shit, Travis. Line crossed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-23, 15:00

You're the reason Blanch was born.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-23, 15:01

Turtleneck wrote:

You're the reason Blanch was born.

Well, I did bang his mom.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-23, 15:03

Thanks, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. Empty Turtleneck and Goose: Are we on commit watch? I'm so excited!

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-23, 17:28

Should I rearrange my evening and dinner plans?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-23, 17:38

Yes. I'm hearing good things, Greenway.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-23, 17:40

Can you hear me smiling? You got my balls tingling man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-23, 18:17

Sorry man, family and other commitments since 1/2 time. Had 2 of my kids here, a sister, a niece and my mother. I'm free now so I'll start working the lines.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-23, 18:21

Turtleneck wrote:Yes. I'm hearing good things, Greenway.

Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-23, 18:22

LooseGoose wrote:Sorry man, family and other commitments since 1/2 time. Had 2 of my kids here, a sister, a niece and my mother. I'm free now so I'll start working the lines.

Chop chop, dude. Turtleneck is blazing trails and scooping your ass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-23, 19:51

Any commits Doogie?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-23, 19:51

Keep refreshing this page. Good news coming.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-23, 19:52

I hear we are getting a commit in the near future. Not 100% but definitely a solid chance.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-23, 19:54

Yup. MSU will receive a minimum of one commitment.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-23, 20:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I hear we are getting a commit in the near future. Not 100% but definitely a solid chance.

Holy balls! It must be true if you're hearing about it all the way out in Denver.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-23, 20:18

Turtleneck wrote:Keep refreshing this page. Good news coming.

I am, Turtleneck! I am!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-04-23, 23:42

Nordic wrote:Any commits Doogie?

I am not Doogie but the crystal ball says Holly Bullough liked what she saw today. Expect her to announce she is going green very soon.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-23, 23:54

By-Tor wrote:
Nordic wrote:Any commits Doogie?

I am not Doogie but the crystal ball says Holly Bullough liked what she saw today. Expect her to announce she is going green very soon.

I hear she is the most athletic Bullough evers and a good girl to have a beer with
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-24, 00:11

Turtleneck? Goose? Hear anything yet? Anything? I went out for chocolate ice cream and I was so worried I was going to miss some huge announcement that I barely enjoyed my delicious frozen treat. I managed, but it wasn't easy. So, hear anything yet? Anything?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-24, 00:16

WBH... please merge this with the Doogie thread. Doogie deserves a BTP.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-24, 00:17

Nordic wrote:
By-Tor wrote:

I hear she is the most athletic Bullough evers and a good girl to have a beer with

I was at the track meet last year in GR where she chases the best miler in America around the track for four laps. She lead for 2 and 1/2 then stayed on her ass for the last one. Girl from Manistee is currently at MSU as a fridge. Bullough will join her next year. Fucking gutsy mile. Both girls. Both Spartans.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 00:17

Nordic wrote:WBH... please merge this with the Doogie thread. Doogie deserves a BTP.

Done. Why didn't you just do it yourself.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-24, 00:21

Nordic, you shut your filthy whore mouth! WBH, don't listen to Nodic. Doogie gets all kinds of attention and I don't get any.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-24, 00:21

This is fucking bullshit. Power hungry fascist fucks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-24, 00:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Nordic wrote:WBH... please merge this with the Doogie thread. Doogie deserves a BTP.

Done. Why didn't you just do it yourself.

Good point
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-04-24, 03:58

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. Keep-calm-and-hate-steve-10
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-04-24, 10:55

Turtleneck wrote:

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. Shutup11[/url]
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next