Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site.

+11
SpartanInNH
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
By-Tor
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Nordic
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
DoogieHouser
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 11:01

shut, the fuck up travis! shut, the fuck up travis!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site.

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-24, 20:03

Spartan designs said that we would get at least 2 and up to 7 commits this weekend Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 1494614055
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-04-24, 20:05

Tim Wakefield wrote:Spartan designs said that we would get at least 2 and up to 7 commits this weekend Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 1494614055

Silent commits or out loud?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 20:34

Tim Wakefield wrote:Spartan designs said that we would get at least 2 and up to 7 commits this weekend Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 1494614055

And Drugs Delaney had the temerity to question him on it.....got bombarded by everyone for being "an ass". All he asked was what happened and did it quite nicely. Hell I made a prediction in that thread a couple weeks ago that we'd have a commit by the end of the month - which I admit was semi mocking SD for the vagueness of most of his predictions.....and it got me banned from that thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 20:36

Dorsey is saying the staff does not encourage on the spot commits, wants them to go home, discuss with parents and be sure.

Probably spin, but....
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 21:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dorsey is saying the staff does not encourage on the spot commits, wants them to go home, discuss with parents and be sure.

Probably spin, but....

Been that spin for a while
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-24, 22:23

Since I quit reading that thread a few months ago, my acne has cleared up, my boners last longer, and my car is getting better gas mileage.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-04-25, 08:12

Nordic wrote:WBH... please merge this with the Doogie thread. Doogie deserves a BTP.

What's a btp on here? Fifty replies from the same six people with Nigel going off topic to fight with one of his enemies?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-25, 08:31

Tanfan! wrote:
Nordic wrote:WBH... please merge this with the Doogie thread. Doogie deserves a BTP.

What's a btp on here? Fifty replies from the same six people with Nigel going off topic to fight with one of his enemies?

It doesn't really mean anything because internet references from 10+ years ago really isn't our thing so much.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-04-25, 08:48

Tanfan! wrote:...Nigel...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-25, 09:48

Swill owns tanfan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-25, 10:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Swill owns tanfan

Pretty amazing... much longer before he tilts? Place you bets.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-25, 10:42

The board is so much better because you merged my thread into this one. Some of these rods are Fascist fucks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-25, 10:46

tGreenWay wrote:The board is so much better because you merged my thread into this one. Some of these rods are Fascist fucks.

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-25, 10:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:The board is so much better because you merged my thread into this one. Some of these rods are Fascist fucks.

Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 502811600

I just wanted to call them rods. Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 55953254
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-25, 10:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I just wanted to call them rods. Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 55953254

You're banned now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-25, 10:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're banned now.

You are the queen of the rods.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-25, 10:50

Don't steal Doogie's thunder. I hope you learned your lesson.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-25, 10:52

tGreenWay wrote:

You're banned now.

You are the princess of the rods.

Ftfy. you're so stupid.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-25, 10:55

Nordic wrote:

Don't steal Doogie's thunder. I hope you learned your lesson.

For those who don't speak Rod, let me translate: :blah: :blah: :blah:
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-25, 10:56

tGreenWay wrote:

You are the princess of the rods.

Ftfy. you're so stupid.

You're stupid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-25, 10:58

tGreenWay wrote:

Ftfy. you're so stupid.

You're stupid.

You're banned AF
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-25, 13:13

tGreenWay wrote:

You're stupid.

You're banned AF

I just posted in a different thread. Sorry. I forgot I was banned. Also, fuck you, Travis. Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-25, 13:14

tGreenWay wrote:

You're banned AF

I just posted in a different thread. Sorry. I forgot I was banned. Also, fuck you, Travis. Breaking Recruiting News: This was NOT copied from another site. - Page 2 2275418548

Please stop posting because you're banned now. If you continue posting then you will be deported.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-25, 14:34

tGreenWay wrote:

Please stop posting because you're banned now. If you continue posting then you will be deported.

I'm going in for a therapeutic massage, so kindly shut up for 90 minutes, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-04-25, 14:40

Travis fucking banned me for two days. Fuck you guys. So much for posting pictures from the middle of the Bahamas.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-25, 14:41

InTenSity wrote:Travis fucking banned me for two days. Fuck you guys. So much for posting pictures from the middle of the Bahamas.

Keep running them gums and it's gonna be a week.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-04-25, 14:43

InTenSity wrote:Travis fucking banned me for two days. Fuck you guys. So much for posting pictures from the middle of the Bahamas.
Just for that I'm getting some whiskey. I love Monday funday drinking on the middle of the day.

Keep running them gums and it's gonna be a week.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-25, 16:36

Rods be rodding. Power hungry fart pimples. That's right, Travis, I'm looking at you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2