Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the bigger weirdo between these two?

+25
Inglewood Jack
DnvrSprtnhd
Death Roe
SpartanGuard
JEK
tGreenWay
Jethro Bodeen
Izzo Court
goodbar
SawGreen
MasonGuy
SpartyHard
Larry Kazamias
Sponge Worthy
LoneWolfSparty
Robert J Sakimano
Chitown_Badger
Notorious GiB
MiamiSpartan
Rodeo Burger
Giant Moose
tanfan!
Rocinante
Buffalo Spartan
DWags
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? Empty Who is the bigger weirdo between these two?

Post by DWags Fri May 16, 2014 1:48 pm

The guy who dresses up as a comic book hero and goes to comicon, or the guy who puts a team jersey with another guys name on his back and goes to games?

They're debating it on 97.1.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? Empty Re: Who is the bigger weirdo between these two?

Post by Buffalo Spartan Fri May 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Let's see, one lives in a fantasy world, the other lives his fantasies vicariously through other people.

Comicon guy is absolutely the bigger weirdo.
Buffalo Spartan
Buffalo Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? Empty Re: Who is the bigger weirdo between these two?

Post by Rocinante Fri May 16, 2014 1:53 pm

nedgo?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri May 16, 2014 1:53 pm

How about the dude who dresses up I. Stupid Zumma pants for and done a sombrero for spartan football games. Nothing abnormal going on there.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri May 16, 2014 1:55 pm

I dress up in a Lance Armstrong yellow jersey and tailgate in Bob's backyard.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Giant Moose wrote:I dress up in a Lance Armstrong yellow jersey and tailgate in Bob's backyard.

I bought a Lance Armstrong jersey even though I don't have a bike. Because I'm ironic.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri May 16, 2014 2:10 pm

I thought the choice was going to be between blanch and Potato Cakes. Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 2599972566
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB Fri May 16, 2014 2:17 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:I thought the choice was going to be between blanch and Potato Cakes. Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 2599972566

That answer is clearly both. It's almost like they are the same spastic dork.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 16, 2014 2:25 pm

So, some random guys name on the jersey, like a buddy, or the name and jersey of a guy on the team?

I find it pretty funny that people get worked up over the whole jersey thing.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 16, 2014 2:27 pm

I find both equally as baffling..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri May 16, 2014 2:29 pm

DWags wrote:The guy who dresses up as a comic book hero and goes to comicon, or the guy who puts a team jersey with another guys name on his back and goes to games?

They're debating it on 97.1.

Brodson.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri May 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Do people on a sports radio station in Michigan actually have the right to call anyone else a weirdo?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 pm

It's definitely between Brodson and Guest

That guy Guest is cooko for CocoPuffs  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 992749028 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:So, some random guys name on the jersey, like a buddy, or the name and jersey of a guy on the team?

I find it pretty funny that people get worked up over the whole jersey thing.

How many Jerseys with guys names on it do you own and wear into games?

Come clean now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 16, 2014 2:38 pm

By the way, Personally, if you remove them from their element: Jersey guy from the stadium and comic book hero guy from the comicon convention, and place them in a mall somewhere, I believe the comic hero guy gets more weird glances.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias Fri May 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Rodeo Burger wrote:

I bought a Lance Armstrong jersey even though I have 2 testicles.   Because I'm ironic.

FIFY
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard Fri May 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Sponge Worthy wrote:It's definitely between Brodson and Guest

That guy Guest is cooko for CocoPuffs  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 992749028 

Hahaha. Where is all this coming from?
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Fri May 16, 2014 4:14 pm

I put my own name on the back of a jersey, wore it to corner of Michigan and Trumbull and got asked by Sparky to get my ass out in left field and shag some!

Signed,

MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 16, 2014 4:26 pm

DWags wrote:

How many Jerseys with guys names on it do you own and wear into games?  

Come clean now.

Starting from the beginning

Favre (turncoat, washed up, went to vikings  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 294152859 ), purchased

Jennings (turncoat, washed up, went to vikings  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 294152859 ), purchased

Cobb  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 1486952199 

Also,

Patrick Sharp  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 3493939353  (less so in these playoffs). Last year, won as part of a season ticket holder promotion

Dave Bolland  Neutral 

Also have a Greg Steimsma Celtics jersey that I wear with black hi tops and jean shorts.

That last one is a lie, but it makes me laugh to think about dressing up like Roundhead.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffalo Spartan Fri May 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Wrong thread...

Last edited by Buffalo Spartan on Fri May 16, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buffalo Spartan
Buffalo Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB Fri May 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

Favre (turncoat, washed up, went to vikings  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 294152859 ), purchased

Jennings (turncoat, washed up, went to vikings  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 294152859 ), purchased

Also,

Patrick Sharp  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 3493939353  (less so in these playoffs). Last year, won as part of a season ticket holder promotion

Dave Bolland  Neutral 

Also have a Greg Steimsma Celtics jersey that I wear with black hi tops and jean shorts.

That last one is a lie, but it makes me laugh to think about dressing up like Roundhead.

Dress like Roundhead? How do used car salesmen dress?
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri May 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Glorifying something that doesn't exist seems "weirder".

Wearing a real player's jersey is honoring/rooting for them.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri May 16, 2014 4:37 pm

SpartyHard wrote:

Hahaha. Where is all this coming from?

Caught another one  cheers
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy Fri May 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

Also,

Dave Bolland  Neutral 

You just seem..I dunno, cooler than all that WTF  No 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Sponge Worthy wrote:

You just seem..I dunno, cooler than all that WTF  No 

Than all what? I don't think someone wearing a jersey is all that crazy. Hockey fans are the biggest proponents of this, and hockey rules.

And I always tuck my jersey in, to keep it more, you know, classy.

Last edited by Chitown_Badger on Fri May 16, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

Also,

Dave Bolland  Neutral 

Do you have any super hero costumes?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 16, 2014 4:58 pm

DWags wrote:

Do you have any super hero costumes?  

My buddy and I dressed up as the ambiguously gay duo once in college.  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 2599972566 
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Fri May 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

My buddy and I dressed up as the ambiguously gay duo once in college.  Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 2599972566 

So you guys toned it down for a night?
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard Fri May 16, 2014 5:25 pm

SawGreen wrote:

Caught another one  cheers

You guy got me good, just learned about the username function. Well played
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri May 16, 2014 5:27 pm

goodbar wrote:So you guys toned it down for a night?

Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 1486952199
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 16, 2014 5:37 pm

goodbar wrote:

So you guys toned it down for a night?

Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 3965261927 Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 55953254 
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Fri May 16, 2014 6:04 pm

What about the fan dressed up as a gay superhero?

Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 1085281
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Fri May 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Sponge Worthy wrote:It's definitely between Brodson and Guest

I'm cooko? No, my good sir, I'm "Cuckoo" for spelling and grammar... and banging your mother in the anus.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

Ambiguous?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

I'm cooko? No, my good sir, I'm "Cuckoo" for spelling and grammar... and banging your mother in the anus.

Who is the bigger weirdo between these two? 502811600 Yet another gets snookered, but at least he can spell.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

DWags wrote:

Ambiguous?  

Ambiguous means "really really super totally" right?
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Fri May 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

Also,

Dave Bolland  Neutral 

So are you waiting to see if Abbrederis makes the team before plopping down the cash?
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 16, 2014 9:40 pm

JEK wrote:

So are you waiting to see if Abbrederis makes the team before plopping down the cash?

I usually prefer to get a jersey of a guy who signs a moderately long term contract so that the jersey is applicable longer, and I try to go for the guy who's not the #1 guy (Fav-ruh being the exception). So Abby fits number 2, but number 1 is a stretch.

And all of my jersey's have been from China, so $42 a piece. No huge investment.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard Fri May 16, 2014 10:11 pm

People dress up at ComicCon because it's fun and because they like dressing up. Why are you making fun of them instead of being happy that, for one weekend a year, you don't have to interact with these guys and gals because they're mingling with their own kind?
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 pm

I don't wear my jerseys anymore, but I have the MSU Pro Combat one from 2011 and a team-signed jersey from the 2008 season. Travis Key got it signed for me! AWESOME.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next