Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
Senior Dickfist
TheReal_LWS
7 posters

Go down

Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant Empty Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/style/pregnant-mom-refused-service-restaurant-wearing-crop-top-144642163.html

Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant Bf2b67978e4f6052cc165b36c238b7f6

I say hot.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant Empty Re: Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Are you kidding? Look as those crazy eyes!!!!!!! Plus, a shirt that states the obvious.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant Empty Re: Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:Are you kidding? Look as those crazy eyes!!!!!!! Plus, a shirt that states the obvious.

I think she might be hangry in this picture so it isn't totally representative.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Buzz Inn? That place probably sucks anyways.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:15 pm

She's got a little Maggie from Walking Dead thing going on in the video. Hot, would bang.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:58 pm

We know two things - she puts out and is a cheap date.  I am going with hot.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:02 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:She's got a little Maggie from Walking Dead thing going on in the video. Hot, would bang.

Lauren Cohan is soooo hot.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:08 am

Death Roe wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:She's got a little Maggie from Walking Dead thing going on in the video. Hot, would bang.

Lauren Cohan is soooo hot.

Just looked her up (I don't watch that show). I can see a little of a resemblance.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:04 am

The real takeaway in all of this is that if you run a business do not fuck with mothers, current or expecting.
Let them air out their big pregnant bellies, bust out their titties to feed their kid, etc..
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:35 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:The real takeaway in all of this is that if you run a business do not fuck with mothers, current or expecting.
Let them air out their big pregnant bellies, bust out their titties to feed their kid, etc..

[lol]

Don't forget the pregnancy hormones either. Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant 4198636888
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:13 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:The real takeaway in all of this is that if you run a business do not fuck with mothers, current or expecting.

You never cease to amaze me.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Death Roe wrote:

You never cease to amaze me.

Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant 502811600 thank you, brotha!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:36 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:My good buddy at MSU was really into pregnant chicks. There was a pregnant chick that lived on our street during our last year at MSU and he was always trying to bang her.

Steve said I should have sold used panties when I was pregnant for all those pervs out there.

Maybe I should have done it. The money could have gone in her college fund Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant 502811600
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:My good buddy at MSU was really into pregnant chicks. There was a pregnant chick that lived on our street during our last year at MSU and he was always trying to bang her.

Steve said I should have sold used panties when I was pregnant for all those pervs out there.

Maybe I should have done it. The money could have gone in her college fund Hot or not, preggers mom with a Weirdo crop top, refused service at restaurant 502811600

We prefer "reproductive enthusiasts."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down