Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What sports do you dislike and why?

+4
Travis of the Cosmos
Herbie Green
steveschneider
Turtleneck
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What sports do you dislike and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sports do you dislike and why?

Post by Turtleneck Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:14 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

So defensive about golf. Who tilts over fucking golf, bro?

Fuck you, bro. Golf owns you.

It's in my head rent free.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What sports do you dislike and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sports do you dislike and why?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:14 am

So have you guys ever played paintball? I am really curious to know why you think it's not a sport. There is a lot of running, diving, and agility involved.

Look at those courses. You're telling me that isn't getting your heart rate going? That adrenaline rush you get paintballing is up there with skiing.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:26 am

TURTLENECK TILT!!!!

Tiltitltiltiltiltiltiltitltiltitltitltitltiltitltiltitltiltitltilttitltitl tilt tilt tilt tilt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:26 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So have you guys ever played paintball? I am really curious to know why you think it's not a sport. There is a lot of running, diving, and agility involved.

Look at those courses. You're telling me that isn't getting your heart rate going? That adrenaline rush you get paintballing is up there with skiing.

Not everything can be a sport otpt. There have to be limits. Otherwise the Japanese will laugh at us.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:28 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:TURTLENECK TILT!!!!

Tiltitltiltiltiltiltiltitltiltitltitltitltiltitltiltitltiltitltilttitltitl tilt tilt tilt tilt

What sports do you dislike and why? - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:30 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So have you guys ever played paintball? I am really curious to know why you think it's not a sport. There is a lot of running, diving, and agility involved.

Running and diving is what women do when Travis enters a room. Is evading Travis a sport?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:32 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Running and diving is what women do when Travis enters a room. Is evading Travis a sport?

This is true. Your mom ran and dove on my dick just the other day.

Banging turtlenecks mom is a sport if you consider riding the village bicycle to be a sport.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:35 am

Paintball is fun. I haven't played in a lot of years. Last time I played I think was the day after I had to put my malamute down in 2004. That was some sad paintball.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:37 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Paintball is fun. I haven't played in a lot of years. Last time I played I think was the day after I had to put my malamute down in 2004. That was some sad paintball.

I'm sorry to hear that wbh. :(
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:39 am

I've never played paintball...love to though. Invite me next time please

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:1. Basketball
2. Skiing
3. Paintball
4. Tennis
5. Baseball

in order. top 5 best sports.

Football doesn't crack your top 5? Bad list, brah.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2